Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Greddy Twin Turbo for the VQ37HR

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 04:43 AM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
o wow, nice one, not needed AT ALL to the subject, using that to make yourself look good and feel better hahah
it shows perspective...it's okay, you'll get it...someday....maybe not...LOL
Old 01-02-2010, 04:51 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
There's a difference in bashing on vendors and smashing directly to a person, I'm sure the eye of the beholder can judge by reading upon all these posts.

Also about the I dont care about what people think of me statement, correct I dont care, but if someone comes at me directly like that and disrespects me you think I shouldnt care? I'd be a coward if I dont, so don't get that mixed up either.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:00 AM
g35_smilie
Team Outcast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahahahahahahahahhaahah this is too funny

rider fvck it dude!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtdy6xFI5k
(fast foward to 2:30 and on, ruthless, mean, but fvcking funny)

nothing new though right? fools dont even know, yeah "e-thugging" HAHAHAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBaXV9qQQI

Especially 1:15 plus..damnn! why so off subject? cvt made it off subject so i will too! for fun!

lol jk jk guys, damn forum drama

Last edited by g35_smilie; 01-02-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:11 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
..lol this foo..mods gona delete that shiet faast hahahah..good vids tho. maybe off topic lounge?

and no there is no drama between us
Old 01-02-2010, 05:49 AM
B L U E S L A T E
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol... IBTD?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:58 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
First of all, happy new year to all you crazy sisters having an e-pillow fight

Can't we just play nice?

2C, you have loads of experience with VQs as you been in their world for a while. But there honestly is a HUGE PROBLEM that needs to be resolved ASAP!! And it's the way you post lol If you don't care to explain, then why say it's **** in the first place. You're bashing a product without bothering to explain why it's ****. It doesn't work like that man. I know I know, this is how you've been posting since the Ice Age, but you need to FIND A SOLUTION BRO! Join AA or something man to help you with the drunk posts hahaha Those who know you sit and laugh on your posts, but the other 99% of the members don't man. That's why they assume you don't know anything or that you're talking BS or carrying forward what you heard from X and Y.

So we need to find a solution for this
Old 01-02-2010, 11:52 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
So much e-Drama lol At least there's some gd info mixed in
Old 01-02-2010, 01:28 PM
donpisto

Originally Posted by cvt
Rider....don't make me flash my gang signs on you...then it's on like donkey kong...
You talk about someone posting like a 5 year old, yet out of nowhere and to no response, you post this. So what does this make you if you think you're better than rider since you mentioned he's acting like a child and you're being the mature one?

IMO, YOU are being the little annoying kid nagging at mommy for not buying you the pink power ranger's special edition class armor 5 toy and throwing a tantrum about it...just explaining how you're being right now. You calling someone else a 5 year old and acting this way is just hypocritical, and THAT makes me laugh.

Grow up, seriously. It seemed like the situation was being dropped because Rider was asking why are you disrespecting him and bringing other things that don't relate to the topic, but you come back with the comment I'm quoting you on. Fuel was added to the fire, but then you had to go out and bring out the can of kerosene.. and for what? To make you feel good, to look cool, or some other reason?

Now, if I'm crying, then you must have a misconception of what certain words mean or you're stupid. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not calling you stupid, but you may be acting or being, keyword = may. I'm not taking his side because he is my teammate, I was actually not going to post until I saw you criticize him for something that you're doing.

See, I don't need to duke it out in person, I'll do it politely on the forums and show you your childish ways with your own actions and prove you wrong so that everyone on the forum knows how dumb you look.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:36 PM
cvt

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
..lol this foo..mods gona delete that shiet faast hahahah..
i doubt it kid...LOL

Originally Posted by G37Sam
2C, you have loads of experience with VQs as you been in their world for a while. But there honestly is a HUGE PROBLEM that needs to be resolved ASAP!! And it's the way you post lol
guess i was right

Originally Posted by donpisto
You talk about someone posting like a 5 year old. wha wha wha my teammate got butthurt, let me come in and put my 2 cents to save him wha wha wha
umm happy new year. you just tried to rationalize on a car forum. congrats to you and have a cookie

let it be known out of all this jibberjabber I was the one who posted on WHY the piggys were no good to ANSWER Sam's question. so 1 cookie for me too.

for a rough 2009 i hope you guys had a good laugh.for the guys who got their panties bled then i just hope 2010 brings in a year of maxi-pads and tampons
Old 01-02-2010, 02:36 PM
MadPanda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lmao pink power ranger out of nowhere lol.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
donpisto

Originally Posted by cvt
umm happy new year. you just tried to rationalize on a car forum. congrats to you and have a cookie

let it be known out of all this jibberjabber I was the one who posted on WHY the piggys were no good to ANSWER Sam's question. so 1 cookie for me too.

for a rough 2009 i hope you guys had a good laugh.for the guys who got their panties bled then i just hope 2010 brings in a year of maxi-pads and tampons
So since you neither agreed nor disagreed, I can assume and conclude that you do agree that you're being childish, even more-so than what you have described for Rider.

There's e-thugs and there's also e-badasses. I truly doubt you act this way in person. If you do, I'm going to guess you've received a few lumps in the cranial region...either that or you talk the way you do behind people's back, the childish and weak way to go about things.

Knowing Rider personally, the way he is on here is how he is in person in reference to how he types/talks and when he says something and acts a certain way, "tough", that's how it is in person...so no e-thuggin at all.

I don't understand why you continue to throw attacks at someone online, you get pleasure out of that? No problem if you do, we all do so differently. Me, I tend to focus my pleasure on women than some guy on a forum, but hey, whatever floats our boat right? Refrain yourself from saying they must be fat, ugly, family, etc. That's a typical response of jealousy and envy of someone that has standards and can communicate with the opposite sex.

I'm not arguing over who said what in regards to the thread, I'm talking about who's acting like a kid. This is the second time you have tried to mask your wrong doings with something that doesn't pertain to the subject. The subject in my response to you was you being a hypocrite and you bring up how you mentioned why piggy's were no good (that's irrelevant to what I was talking about).

BTW, your panties/tampons/maxi-pad comment is a 3rd grade 1990's comeback/comment. Oldschool, outdated, outplayed. Better luck next time? Perhaps when you graduate to the next grade? Enjoy 2010. Get plenty of education while you're at it.....and never give up, just don't nag for the power ranger toy. Be a good boy and you'll get it eventually

Oh, and no thanks on the cookies, they're like Trix....you know, for kids? Give me some Jager and I'll take that.

Last edited by donpisto; 01-02-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Enough already about who s right, wrong or being childish. This thread is about a TT kit for our car, so please stick to the topic.
Thanks to all parties.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
Enough already about who s right, wrong or being childish. This thread is about a TT kit for our car, so please stick to the topic.
Thanks to all parties.
Direct me to the thread about e-thugging because I want in too!!!
Old 01-02-2010, 06:27 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Guys enough with childishness.. I really don't want to start banning so let's keep it mature.

Those of you with experience in the e-manage, I'd love to hear your feedback, it's goods and bads. It is a piggyback, but hey it does the job to an extent, especially when you a gulf spec ECU with tuners that can't brake into it.

What kind of limitations does the e-manage impose?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:20 PM
cvt

Originally Posted by G37Sam
What kind of limitations does the e-manage impose?
Sam, read my first post. the biggest flaw on the emanage is that it can't compensate for all the maps on the stock ecu. it's merely intercepting signals to the stock ecu at a certain map. most likely you'll be tuning at a dyno at WOT. unless you drive at WOT all the time...i doubt this is the most complete tuning device for you. you obviously don't want to send your ecu to Tadashi and a cobb is out of the question...what is available in your area (besides camels and sand)? what stand alones do you have available in the UAE?

Last edited by G37Sam; 01-02-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: enough with the gheyness

Quick Reply: Greddy Twin Turbo for the VQ37HR