Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Test pipes???

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 11:48 PM
G_Thang

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverRSXJezus
Yes.

Our generation has a sense of entitlement and a focus on ourselves, especially in the materialistic sense.
The current generation is all ME ME ME!!!!

Chekov has the exact same stance I do, but I wasnt going to post for I knew everyone would chime in and add their 2 cents. I think its ridiculous to pollute the environment to gain a few extra ponies. Just to clarify, CO2 is NOT the only constituent your passing thru the exhaust. Your also polluting the air with NOx (NO and NO2 is worse than CO2) and hydrocarbons. Im far from a tree hugger, but I dont go out of my way to add to the mix by doing something illegal. Dont you think its ILLEGAL for a reason? Why do you think states make you pass emissiosn tests? If you want big power buy an e30 M3, turbo that thing and make it a weekend car.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:55 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
Every thread skyzdalimit makes is a FAIL! haha
Old 04-15-2009, 12:10 AM
SilverRSXJezus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G_Thang
The current generation is all ME ME ME!!!!

Chekov has the exact same stance I do, but I wasnt going to post for I knew everyone would chime in and add their 2 cents. I think its ridiculous to pollute the environment to gain a few extra ponies. Just to clarify, CO2 is NOT the only constituent your passing thru the exhaust. Your also polluting the air with NOx (NO and NO2 is worse than CO2) and hydrocarbons. Im far from a tree hugger, but I dont go out of my way to add to the mix by doing something illegal. Dont you think its ILLEGAL for a reason? Why do you think states make you pass emissiosn tests? If you want big power buy an e30 M3, turbo that thing and make it a weekend car.

Right.

However, I just want to make it clear to most people that just because you're a law abiding citizen doesn't mean that you have the environment in your best interest. It's a dangerous assumption (given current circumstances) to think that just because you're following the law you're actually taking care of the environment to your most fullest capability.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Chekov
Senior Citizen

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
haha you sure did!

Our Ship, the Minerva:

you'd need a whole country to row that ship! lol
You don’t see any smoke coming out of the stack do you? Of course not. But if you look closely behind the icebergs you’ll see 200 of us at the oars.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:10 AM
G_Thang

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverRSXJezus
Right.

However, I just want to make it clear to most people that just because you're a law abiding citizen doesn't mean that you have the environment in your best interest. It's a dangerous assumption (given current circumstances) to think that just because you're following the law you're actually taking care of the environment to your most fullest capability.

Like I said.. Im not a tree hugger, but I dont go out of my way to add more pollution when I know good and well its illegal. Thats just wrong and you can talk till your blue in the face and that wont change the fact.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:12 PM
SilverRSXJezus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chekov
You don’t see any smoke coming out of the stack do you? Of course not. But if you look closely behind the icebergs you’ll see 200 of us at the oars.

Quite impressive I must say.