Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Technosqaure Re-ReFlash

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 03:18 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
when you send in your car for next service, do they reflash your ECU back to stock?

Also, curious to know what your mpg numbers are like?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:17 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by VONYC
as for tunning and all that stuff ..

i got a question for anyone who knows the answer ...

is there an o-sirus of our cars ? i know a place where they really spend time on nissan and jap cars.. called japtrix ..

im sure ppl have heard of it... let meknow if there is an o-sirus .. thanks !
hahahahahahahaha

ok ok, you're talking about the Osiris UpRev, it's a re-flash program that's use to tune our cars, similar to Technosquares in a way. UpRev is still developing the Osiris for our cars and it should be out Reaal soon.

www.uprev.com

Originally Posted by jnguyen
tlon, why didnt ya give Cobb Ap a try that way u could still have a option to go back to stock.

You actually can still go back to stock if you buy Cobb and install then choose to uninstall without saving your current map it will load the stock map that cobb has saved on it just in case you ever want go back to stock
Technosquare or Osiris UpRev over Cobb hands down anyday...in my opinion of course There's a way to flash back to stock too. I know for UpRev, they could set it up to where you could use the oem buttons on the steering wheel (cruise control etc), and switch maps through there UpRev been doing flashes for G35s and 350z since back then and has only been a success, Technosquare tuned much much VQ engines in the past years too. If you have experience with VQs period, then you'll know what sup with Osiris UpRev, it's like hondata for honda haha. Plus you could tune it with FI! Don't get me wrong with Cobb either, it does the job for na, its something newer, and I like their staff But if you really wanted Cobb wait for the Pro-Tuner software to come out, that way your local cobb tuner of your prefered choice can full tune the car.

Originally Posted by G37Sam
when you send in your car for next service, do they reflash your ECU back to stock?

Also, curious to know what your mpg numbers are like?
He should be fine either way, honestly, just don't say anything and you'll be okay. There shouldn't be any reasons why they have to go and check your ecu, unless theres a check engline light, and even then their obdII scanner will just read and scan the problem like normal without any effects. Bottom line is, most likely they won't know. And he should reset his mpg to see what he gets, thats a good question too.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
tlon19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'ant sayin anything!, thanks for the comments guys!

Last edited by tlon19; 03-27-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: cuZ i am high
Old 03-28-2009, 03:49 PM
tlon19

would it be possiable for someone on here with a AP can copy the map thats on my car?
Old 03-28-2009, 04:11 PM
C@ciQ

Oowwiiiee Wowiiee!!! Im looking to get those numbers. Congrats!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:36 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tlon19
would it be possiable for someone on here with a AP can copy the map thats on my car?
Good question, but I doubt it, sticking a Cobb AP to your ecu now is Lol