Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!
View Poll Results: Who is the better tuner?
GTM
54.55%
Forged Performance
45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Poll... Who is the better tuner? Gtm or forged performance?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 08:55 PM
PearlG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
You damn myg37 noobies are hilarious, the things you guys ask about here are like guys in the intake-exhaust threads back on Honda-Tech lmfao, if you started these kinds of thread on g35driver and especially my350z, get your flame suit on haha. Researching FI on this forum is fvcking worthless, even on driver half of them are stupid, my350z is the answer to your questions for FI VQs, but just read don't ask you'll get smashed. I seen the most stupidest threads from what "exhaust" should I use when going FI to many other stupidasss threads.

But then again, you probably don't know, that's why you ask? It's okay, everybody is a newb at some point, it's just embarrassing haha. If you're closer to Forge, go to Forge, if you're closer to GTM, go to gtm, both you'll be fine at, I'd personally go to GTM, I have spent over 50k there projecting my car for the past year on my g35 so I speak with experience, I'm not just another one of those Intake-Exhaust I have all bolt ons and feel maxpower dumbfvcks on this forums.

GTM and Forged Performance are the 2 Best shops in USA for VQs, the only 2 I'd go with besides Performance Factory but they're out of business now. GTM takes over the West, Forge takes over the East, but then again GTM has customers from all over the world sending them cars.

NJLakeShore you never heard of anyone going to GTM? You guys know alot about Forge because they be pushing all those volks or gt30s whatever that everyones buying all over these forums. But don't get me wrong! Forged is da b00omb too! Thx everyone for at least trying to put an input.

http://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds-489/

Now, go to Page. 4 and go backwards to page 1! Look how many cars fvcking gtm build over the year.

They received a car from Germany and doing a project on it, a car from Dubai, and even freaking putting vk56 motors in Gs, heck they created they're own TT kit and Sam@GTM is hands down one of the best VQ Tuners in the world, hate it or love it.

Theres been hectic moments with my car where I dont even know how GTM and their crew even fixed it!!! Like if these issues were at another shop, or even the dealer, they wouldn't even know what to do!! I spent time with Sam watching him tune my car till 2AM making the tune perfect on the dot!!

You can't compare Forge and GTM, they work together and are cool with each other, especially if you guys never been to both and if you were never boosted, please just shut up. Ahh again guys, nothing personal toward no one or anyone specific, I'm just at my breaking temper point on this forum, but it's ok, I love my g37 homies!

Let me now if you need any help, advice or any questions

Dude, you gotta relax. Sorry if everyone on this forum isn't as knowledgeable as yourself or some of the people on 350z. If we're all so stupid, then don't read it. Instead of being so condescending, you could have limited that whole post to just the information the OP could have used.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:00 PM
nogoodname
Banned

^^ you didnt consider the fact he came from my350z.... most of them are very opinionated ppl... mood swings...anyone...lol
Old 01-24-2009, 09:04 PM
elite

Max has a gun!!!!!! run motha lickas!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 PM
nogoodname
Banned

^^ Gun???.....lol.....RPG.....run like hell
Old 01-24-2009, 10:06 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by elite
why isn't PeP Boys on this poll? They know the in's and out's of every car ever made.
Originally Posted by elite
Max has a gun!!!!!! run motha lickas!!!!!!!
do you ever have a serious post?

I dont know much about either company, but i would def repost this thread to g35driver or z forums, that would be a much better idea..

especially with some of the members on this forum

goodluck im sure either company is going to do a fantastic job on your car.

any idea how much there charging you?
Old 01-24-2009, 11:34 PM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
Gtm !!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:06 AM
aznutx

Originally Posted by PearlG37
Dude, you gotta relax. Sorry if everyone on this forum isn't as knowledgeable as yourself or some of the people on 350z. If we're all so stupid, then don't read it. Instead of being so condescending, you could have limited that whole post to just the information the OP could have used.
agree +1
Old 01-25-2009, 02:07 AM
g35_smilie
Team Outcast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nogoodname007
^^ you didnt consider the fact he came from my350z.... most of them are very opinionated ppl... mood swings...anyone...lol
perfectly said!

This poll is seriously stupid, shouldn't even compare these shops to each other, noobs. Oh wells, I been to GTM though and that place is like a Museum, counted over 20 cars just inside the shop!! 90% of them G/Z's haha, gtm ftw!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:29 AM
elite

Talking

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
do you ever have a serious post?

I dont know much about either company, but i would def repost this thread to g35driver or z forums, that would be a much better idea..

especially with some of the members on this forum

goodluck im sure either company is going to do a fantastic job on your car.

any idea how much there charging you?
check the stats Yonkers!
and f ur self while ur at it.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:19 AM
SOLISIMO

Ive never heard anything bad about Forged?
Old 01-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Budakai

I am located in PA. Both shops are not within driving distance for me so that's why I posted this Poll. My car will have to be shipped to the either shop. Maybe I should have asked the question differently but I didn't know how to work the poll system at first. IMO Forged Perfomance and GTM are some of the best VQ tuners in the USA. That's the reason why no other tuner was mention in this poll. So far I see that they are both equal and that's great for me. This will make my decision much easier. BTW Fireboy sent me a PM last night and his engine TTg37 is doing fine. He reached a top speed of 171 mph racing a street bike. Now that's crazy...
Old 01-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Budakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budakai
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budakai
Hey what's up man..Did you tune the car yet? How is your engine holding up?

no i have not gotten the tune i want yet but the car is holding up well along with the motor. here is a link to show you how fast i have had it.. and yes you are reading that right and yes he is talking about my car
the needle was hitting the MPH just past 160. on our speedo..hahah
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=524891
feel free to pass this around
i think i have had the G faster than anybody out there yet

Wow that's crazy as **** dude. This motor is amazing. Is it ok to post this information in the forum?.

i already did
Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 AM
SOLISIMO

^^^^^^^^

Internet 1
Budakai 0
Old 01-25-2009, 12:01 PM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649

NJLakeShore you never heard of anyone going to GTM? You guys know alot about Forge because they be pushing all those volks or gt30s whatever that everyones buying all over these forums. But don't get me wrong! Forged is da b00omb too! Thx everyone for at least trying to put an input.

http://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds-489/

Now, go to Page. 4 and go backwards to page 1! Look how many cars fvcking gtm build over the year.

They received a car from Germany and doing a project on it, a car from Dubai, and even freaking putting vk56 motors in Gs, heck they created they're own TT kit and Sam@GTM is hands down one of the best VQ Tuners in the world, hate it or love it.

Theres been hectic moments with my car where I dont even know how GTM and their crew even fixed it!!! Like if these issues were at another shop, or even the dealer, they wouldn't even know what to do!! I spent time with Sam watching him tune my car till 2AM making the tune perfect on the dot!!

You can't compare Forge and GTM, they work together and are cool with each other, especially if you guys never been to both and if you were never boosted, please just shut up. Ahh again guys, nothing personal toward no one or anyone specific, I'm just at my breaking temper point on this forum, but it's ok, I love my g37 homies!

Let me now if you need any help, advice or any questions

i heard of both shops...most of the people i know of used forged, thats why i gave my input on them...i dont know forged for pushing volks..sorry i been goin thru this since my g35 days...i coulda went turbo on any car i had, but i use my cars everyday and its not feasible for me...

u gotta take it easy on the people that just started coming in 2 these cars and dont know anything bout em or who think this is the greatest car built...lol..driver and frenzy were the same way when they started...every new car forum starts off the same..lol...u think most of the people here dont start some of the corniest threads bout this car? lol...but it is what it is and people will learn and they will do research on the older sites...thats all, it just takes time...
Old 01-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
u gotta take it easy on the people that just started coming in 2 these cars and dont know anything bout em or who think this is the greatest car built...lol..driver and frenzy were the same way when they started...every new car forum starts off the same..lol...u think most of the people here dont start some of the corniest threads bout this car? lol...but it is what it is and people will learn and they will do research on the older sites...thats all, it just takes time...
Well said. This is a pretty good site and would be a lot better if a certain few would take it a little easier on the new guys. How about a "welcome" instead of blasting them for repeat questions. And this guy, G37Rider92649... man would I like to sit down and have a conversation with him. He knows everything!

Quick Reply: Poll... Who is the better tuner? Gtm or forged performance?