Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:10 PM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LAG37
i dont know bout this post
ive read only good things about sharrif and plan on buying products from him in the future
Good, i hope all turns out well for you!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
man i was seconds away from starting an account on the 350Z forum.. its blown out of proportion.. i seriously believe you'd be better off having a chat with Sharif.. take him out for coffee and solve this like men.. you're just reminding me of my primary schools fights "he started.. no he started!" oh and some patience might help.. you're not paying the dealer for driving the car.. you're paying them for owning it.. they don't care if you're going on a trip around the world or having her tuned

P.S. there's a diffference between to and too (says the non native lol)
Old 01-03-2009, 06:20 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

there are two sides to each story.. we can't start a court in here and judge.. there are people in Dubai who know of forged and sharif!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:21 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by G37Sam
man i was seconds away from starting an account on the 350Z forum.. its blown out of proportion.. i seriously believe you'd be better off having a chat with Sharif.. take him out for coffee and solve this like men.. you're just reminding me of my primary schools fights "he started.. no he started!" oh and some patience might help.. you're not paying the dealer for driving the car.. you're paying them for owning it.. they don't care if you're going on a trip around the world or having her tuned

P.S. there's a diffference between to and too (says the non native lol)

It has got out off hand on 350z.com, i will agree!!! but we have talked to Shariff so many times. Its just a bad situation for both parties!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:23 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
It has got out off hand on 350z.com, i will agree!!! but have tried talking to Shariff so many times. Its just a basituation for both parties!!!
did you have a before talking to him or did you go on ranting? im sure a reputable shop would give a crap about his reputation and won't just refuse a solution to fix this mess up don't you think?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Stanced370Z

I don't know u Juan, but ur posts on my350z.com should've definitely been thought over a little more. Ur making a fool of urself by bashing forged's employees and calling them names. Not only do they have ur car, but when ur car needs to be tuned again they won't be touching it based on the experience u guys had with each other.

What I suggest:

Man up, and talk to Sharif like a normal human being and apologize. There's no reason to post this sh*t on the internet trying to bash his company. He's made a reputable name for himself, for you to come and try to destroy that. I know that you're frustrated because u want ur car, I've been there before, but be patient dude. You know you're getting quality work from these guys. You definitely shouldn't end on bad terms with them. So you can either take my advice or just keep doing what ur doing.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:34 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by jweb3
I don't know u Juan, but ur posts on my350z.com should've definitely been thought over a little more. Ur making a fool of urself by bashing forged's employees and calling them names. Not only do they have ur car, but when ur car needs to be tuned again they won't be touching it based on the experience u guys had with each other.

What I suggest:

Man up, and talk to Sharif like a normal human being and apologize. There's no reason to post this sh*t on the internet trying to bash his company. He's made a reputable name for himself, for you to come and try to destroy that. I know that you're frustrated because u want ur car, I've been there before, but be patient dude. You know you're getting quality work from these guys. You definitely shouldn't end on bad terms with them. So you can either take my advice or just keep doing what ur doing.

Their will never be an apology!!
Has nothing to do with that man. I wish everyone would see the point, but you guys can see it how you want. I knew everyone was gonna defend Forged, no biggie. I never said they didnt do quality work.

I just gave my expirence with the shop.After the car gets out, it will not go back there, the car will be shipped out of state.i understand he made a name for himself, but he made that name becasuse noone ever say the bad expirence with him.

I wish him all the luck, but as far as where concerned its been a nightmare for us!!!!

Last edited by b18c1turboed; 01-03-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:55 PM
DashKid
Banned

Yeah I agree with other people here that Juan went a little out of hand.

This goes for you Juan I actually been in your position before I actually had my g35 modded a store here in Dallas and it took forever and they gave me deadlines and didn't have it by then. I actually went to the shop to and didn't see them working on it but I asked them in person can you guarantee me 100% that my car will come out ok when I take it back and they said yes. Even though it took almost a year they finished the job and it came out great. They even gave me a 3 yr warrenty on it and it doesnt have any trouble till this day. You just gotta realize to be more patient because a huge set up does require alot of time.

I'm not here to defend FP because I don't know them nor do I know who is right or wrong. You might actually be telling the truth but I think you should of gave it more time.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
t-dizee

Your an idiot! This whole thing is just between you and forged...not for us to judge your situation on Forged or you! Ive had my old car take 14 months to build. From the sounds of you acting like a jask#$%, i wouldnt doubt the least bit if you did bent a rod or two the way you talk. I dont think you should just throw up a thread just to blame someone. Thats not what these things are for. Sorry bro! GL with your situation.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Their will never be an apology!!
see, here's your problem...
Old 01-03-2009, 07:03 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
i concur.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:04 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by G37Sam
see, here's your problem...
Probly, but if you have been thru the drama you would understand!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:10 PM
DashKid
Banned

Probly, but if you have been thru the drama you would understand!
dude all I'm gonna say is people have gone through worst than you and taken it better. My uncle lost an 2sk at a shop and he took it way better than you did. They replaced it with a new s2k even though it was used at that time because it was their mistake.

I just think you gave up to early. Thats all what I'm gonna say.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Stanced370Z

How old are you?
Old 01-03-2009, 07:14 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Yeah curious myself too..

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!