Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

My Dyno numbers for all my mods....

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 02:24 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 46 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by chucky
AZ, must of had a senior moment but got it right in the title. I can't believe all the skepticism and arm chair coaching about the pulley. It's pure phyicis, anyone who wants to enlghten themselves go to this site. http://www.physicsnews!.com/question_15.html AZ I'm still wondering about the "CF" interior?
I was gonna check out what all IGT automotive had available for CF interior, I understand they have a full replacement kit out. I'm hoping for more options for hoods, but if not I'll just go Seibon. I might try and find a place to do some custom fabrication too.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:41 PM
chucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carbon fiber

AZ, heres one I've had contact with. http://www.WoodDashExperts.com They have a good selection of CF interiors specificly for the G37 but they just go over the present pieces I'm still debating on that. I sent for their samples and like what I see. Bboy don't get on me, this is the last post about CB on this thread.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:43 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
mastergrade carbon fiber parts coming soon...
Old 09-04-2008, 03:28 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

sweet I want full replacements, not stick on kits though. Now BACK ON TOPIC!!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:36 PM
DanMardik

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So besides the actual gains on paper, how does the car feel with the upgraded pulley?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

Car feels awesome, the responsivness and revving make driving more enjoyable
Old 09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Buddy Revell

Originally Posted by sharif@forged
Sorry..I guess I missed all the the dyno charts. I only saw two posted....one from a DynoDynamics, and one from a DynoJet.

Good results.
Yeah, I only see two posted also. Are the other dynos posted? I can't seem to find 'em.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:42 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

^^ Please read all the posts, This was my first statement on the entire thread, "First off, let me apologize for not having all the scans of my dyno sheets. I started to scan all the ones I've collected, 5 total, but my scanner went out on me, so I only have 2 of the 5 graphs to show you. I do have all the #'s, and will update with graphs later when I can afford a new scanner." The other graphs will be up when I can buy a new scanner. LIKE I SAID TO BEGIN WITH
Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 PM
milelin

very nice solid gains. These are nice numbers for this highly sophisticated motor. I will say this is close to the N.A limit of this car, considering camshafts will not be availible for this car.. FI will not be as attractive for this car because no standalone will be compatible with VVEL, let alone those that have 4WAS.

I would like to point out that these dyno runs should be averaged though to fully reflect the actual mods... when we tested for our y-pipe, there was a +- of 5-6 whp across 5-6 runs. Same time, same conditions, i remember the highest peak was like 285 while the lowest was like 278. The averaged of the gains where like 2 whp in the upper ranges only and thats why we gave up on the project.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Oh wow... NICE!!!

Guys RE AZs replies very slowly until you 100% understand what he is saying...

and dont worry bboysteeleyourboyfriend is doing a dyno soon... we will see what he pulls...
The shop I go to will be closed due to them going to Nationals for Napa I believe so no dyno and install for me until the end of September. I have the pulley here next to me and my FI exhaust is on the way. No install for a couple weeks so this is going to suck.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:19 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bboysteele
The shop I go to will be closed due to them going to Nationals for Napa I believe so no dyno and install for me until the end of September. I have the pulley here next to me and my FI exhaust is on the way. No install for a couple weeks so this is going to suck.
Dude... get off the FAILBOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Buddy Revell

My bad, bro. After Sharif's post, I thought you had posted the relevant dynos and that he and I somehow missed it.

Originally Posted by AZg37
^^ Please read all the posts, This was my first statement on the entire thread, "First off, let me apologize for not having all the scans of my dyno sheets. I started to scan all the ones I've collected, 5 total, but my scanner went out on me, so I only have 2 of the 5 graphs to show you. I do have all the #'s, and will update with graphs later when I can afford a new scanner." The other graphs will be up when I can buy a new scanner. LIKE I SAID TO BEGIN WITH

Last edited by Buddy Revell; 09-04-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Skyline-LEXY

How much was the installation for Pulley? I think i read it from different thread but this installation takes about 2hrs right?
Old 09-04-2008, 10:29 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I think they said less than 2 hrs
Old 09-04-2008, 10:52 PM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AZg37
What fun is reading things slowly and carefully....we need to be spoon-fed...hehe...just playing with ya!

Enjoy the power....this is very nice.

Quick Reply: My Dyno numbers for all my mods....