Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

a "pshhh" noise coming from the clutch.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:24 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sure its not your *** leaking gas going pshhhhhhh
Old 04-15-2008, 06:25 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
damn it UNV i think you caught me... hopefully my GF doesnt read this cause i always tell her it was the clutch... lol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:27 AM
wrathletik1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This happens in my car as well.. I noticed it when parking in my garage, I guess the smaller confine of the garage amplified the sound enough for me to notice. I hope this is normal, I only got a little over 400 miles on the car.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:36 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by wrathletik1
This happens in my car as well.. I noticed it when parking in my garage, I guess the smaller confine of the garage amplified the sound enough for me to notice. I hope this is normal, I only got a little over 400 miles on the car.
whooooo, good, glad i am not the only one..thought i was crazy. i doubt this is normal...bring it to the dealership and see what they say. they told me this is normal and it happens on all infinitis. told me that they had someone with the similar problem, they say they changed the whole clutch, tranmission...bs, no dealership would do change stuff just to change it.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:46 AM
wrathletik1

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
whooooo, good, glad i am not the only one..thought i was crazy. i doubt this is normal...bring it to the dealership and see what they say. they told me this is normal and it happens on all infinitis. told me that they had someone with the similar problem, they say they changed the whole clutch, tranmission...bs, no dealership would do change stuff just to change it.
Wait a minute...

They told you this was a normal thing and it happens on all Infinitis, and then right after tell you someone else came in with the same problem and the dealership did all those repairs?

Doesn't make sense, If a dealer tried that with me I'd raise hell.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:52 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by wrathletik1
Wait a minute...

They told you this was a normal thing and it happens on all Infinitis, and then right after tell you someone else came in with the same problem and the dealership did all those repairs?

Doesn't make sense, If a dealer tried that with me I'd raise hell.
si si, went to the dealership like two times and was told the same thing. my dad and i had to go so we couldnt leave the car there, also no loaner..will go back for my oil change and complain about it again, this time, i will call in for a loaner 4 days in advance..