Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

TechnoSquare ECU Flash

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 01:14 AM
JRg37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by solopresident
what mods do yo ugot bro? also what did the mine's computer gain you power wise? i ain't knocking you as there are G's out there that im sure we don't know or have heard about. just like to see what my comp is. thanks
HKS twin, cusco coilover and AP brakes....
Old 03-15-2008, 01:23 AM
JRg37

Originally Posted by bboysteele
Fake! Need to see the Engine with the ECU. Black marker on a box just doesn't scream proof to me.
You do know that the ecu is not visible on the engine bay right?
Old 03-15-2008, 01:44 AM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by solopresident
have u f;en called?
if i called y would i ask ??
Old 03-15-2008, 02:18 AM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
hahah ^^ good point!
Old 03-15-2008, 02:49 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JRg37
You do know that the ecu is not visible on the engine bay right?
Nope, I haven't looked for it in my G yet (since there are no known ECU upgrades yet). I just figured it was in the engine compartment or under molding by the front window like a lot of other vehicles.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:55 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
But still, it would be nice if you could take a pic (when you get time) of the ECU connected on your G. Some shots of your G with the upgrades with be nice to in the picture/Got G section. You got to understand though that there have be a few others that have came on this site saying they have this TT kit and this Body kit for example but never should proof because they didn't have it. I do believe that you have the ECU but it would be cool to get a pic of it in your car as proof and any info you might have on price or who to go thru to get it done would be great and when it will be available if that is down the road. Then I could add it to the Modding section and maybe help that couple sell some of these upgrades.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:46 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^^ +1 we need more proof. Too meny posers in the past.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:05 PM
JRg37

Originally Posted by bboysteele
But still, it would be nice if you could take a pic (when you get time) of the ECU connected on your G. Some shots of your G with the upgrades with be nice to in the picture/Got G section. You got to understand though that there have be a few others that have came on this site saying they have this TT kit and this Body kit for example but never should proof because they didn't have it. I do believe that you have the ECU but it would be cool to get a pic of it in your car as proof and any info you might have on price or who to go thru to get it done would be great and when it will be available if that is down the road. Then I could add it to the Modding section and maybe help that couple sell some of these upgrades.
Understood... I got it from High End Performance, car is almost done and should be ready for HIN LA. Look for Ben for more details. My original intension is really just to let everyone here to know that the US ECU can be reflash.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Dieseldoug22

I brought my ECU into Technosquare on Friday. They are sending it to Japan on Monday. I should have it back in 2 weeks. Then they are going to tune and dyno the car. Tadashi said they have the one for the M/T, I brought in an A/T for them to work on.

Things are moving...
Old 03-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Sweet! Way to step up man.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:42 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Understood... I got it from High End Performance, car is almost done and should be ready for HIN LA. Look for Ben for more details. My original intension is really just to let everyone here to know that the US ECU can be reflash.
I just looked in the mirror... I still dont know anything...
Old 03-15-2008, 03:21 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
for some ****ty reason i do believe him. High end dont mess around, well they did when they allowed that hideous G out for sema (hope that ain't yours) but other that that I do believe him. So he actuall maybe the 1st US spec TT G37. This may make me change my whole game plan now, DAMN YOU!!!

Can i get some top secret progress pics. I promise i can keep my mouth shut and pics to myself. Best of luck.

you roll auto concepts too??

vik
Old 03-15-2008, 08:32 PM
vinnys coupe

so jr, your claming you have a tt? and ecu upgrade etc???

pleasse soon as possible provide more information, power, price etc..

and for the person that stated the technosquare ecu is out for m/t whats the price and power on that ecu? when will orders be able to be taken?
Old 03-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Dieseldoug22

I didn't get any info on pricing or anything 'cause I was just happy that they are going to do it for free for me. I would assume it will be similar to the G35. But this whole thread was started because they are looking for a test a car. Any other time frames I am sorry to say that I failed you for getting info. He was in a hurry when I saw him though, so I couldn't ask him too much info. But give him a call so that he knows his work is not in vain.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:11 PM
vinnys coupe

how much was it for the 35?

Quick Reply: TechnoSquare ECU Flash