Monthly Giveaways

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 09:15 PM
GEE35FX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whats the rush there is still 6 days left for May.

Godzilla must still be busy.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:17 PM
pdjafari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
with 6 days left i dont think all the premier members would be able to post their names on a list for a may giveaway, let alone annouce a winner by months end!

Im not tryin to be a d1ck.....however, when it comes down to it.... business is business and i paid to support the site but mostly for the perks and benefits. I understand someone is busy and has other things going on in life, however IMO its contridictory to collect money for a 'premier' membership and to block off access to parts of the site for non premier members, yet the benefits which come along with being 'premier' or promises made are not completely lived up to. In other words, it didnt take a month to block off group buys or restrict access to classifieds....

Last edited by pdjafari; 05-25-2005 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:00 AM
MillersG

Originally Posted by G2FAST
Hey what happened to the MAY give aways?
^^^
Old 05-26-2005, 12:08 AM
GEE PASTA

Originally Posted by pdjafari
with 6 days left i dont think all the premier members would be able to post their names on a list for a may giveaway, let alone annouce a winner by months end!

Im not tryin to be a d1ck.....however, when it comes down to it.... business is business and i paid to support the site but mostly for the perks and benefits. I understand someone is busy and has other things going on in life, however IMO its contridictory to collect money for a 'premier' membership and to block off access to parts of the site for non premier members, yet the benefits which come along with being 'premier' or promises made are not completely lived up to. In other words, it didnt take a month to block off group buys or restrict access to classifieds....
Hey ya

I just wonder what will happen.
Maybe some of the old timers here will "Flame you.
This is a cult. Pasta
Old 05-26-2005, 12:09 AM
SnMDesigns
The Prophet SnM

We're whining over one month's giveaway? Get over it- it's one giveaway. If it happens for a second month then there's a problem...

This is a cult.
I call "dibs" on stirring the special Kool-Aid.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:21 AM
pdjafari

Pasta,

To be honest I could care less about what people have to say, I already knew what was coming when I posted. Its not about a giveaway or a freebie, its the principle. The main reason I became premier was for group buys and for classifieds, not for a giveaway or for a license plate frame. people can say what they like b/c people all have a right to their own opinions, one of the beautiful things about living in the USA . And its not just the giveaways, its other things which I have noticed that are not attended to in a timely fashion which I will not get into. i said what i had to say
Old 05-26-2005, 12:33 AM
GEE PASTA

Originally Posted by pdjafari
Pasta,

To be honest I could care less about what people have to say, I already knew what was coming when I posted. Its not about a giveaway or a freebie, its the principle. The main reason I became premier was for group buys and for classifieds, not for a giveaway or for a license plate frame. people can say what they like b/c people all have a right to their own opinions, one of the beautiful things about living in the USA . And its not just the giveaways, its other things which I have noticed that are not attended to in a timely fashion which I will not get into. i said what i had to say

I just put you on my buddy list.
Pasta
Old 05-26-2005, 02:56 AM
GeoBau

Hey guys- I know this will come as a shock, but Kyle (the owner of the site) has a life, and a lot of it hasn't involved this site in the past month. Sorry about that, but sometimes life gets in the way of even the best intentions.

Every premier member is being entered into a drawing for some parts he's got this month (ie. Ever want to cover up that unsightly spot in the engine bay with a battery cover for the other side?)- The winners will have the right of first refusal if they don't wish to participate.

G
Old 05-26-2005, 03:26 AM
gq916

Wheres May at??????
Old 05-26-2005, 04:22 AM
SnMDesigns
The Prophet SnM

Wow. Just wow.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:10 AM
skeleton_cru

Originally Posted by gq916
Wheres May at??????
Do me a favor and read post #23. After you've finished take a big cast iron frying pan and smack yourself in the forehead until you’re rendered unconscious. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:34 AM
GEE35FX

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Do me a favor and read post #23. After you've finished take a big cast iron frying pan and smack yourself in the forehead until you’re rendered unconscious. Thanks.
hahahaha Cru, you have such a way with words, you just made me choke on my coffee and soak my keyboard. Couldn't stop laughing .
Wayne
Old 05-26-2005, 04:30 PM
WRAH
WRAH

Originally Posted by GEE35X
hahahaha Cru, you have such a way with words, you just made me choke on my coffee and soak my keyboard. Couldn't stop laughing .
Wayne
God Cru! You made him "choke" & "soak his keyboard"
Old 05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
GEE35FX

Originally Posted by WRAH
God Cru! You made him "choke" & "soak his keyboard"
You won't tell my wife will you Wrah . She would get right pissed off if she found out I was choking and soaking the keyboard because of someone else .

Last edited by GEE35FX; 05-26-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:16 PM
WRAH
WRAH

Originally Posted by GEE35X
You won't tell my wife will you Wrah . She would get right pissed off if she found out I was choking and soaking the keyboard because of someone else .
No, your wife & I have an "understanding" that we don't talk about anything that goes on in or outside the bedroom!

Quick Reply: Monthly Giveaways