ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

The Truth about tuners/piggybacks.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 01:22 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Just make sure you take it to a decent tuner
Old 01-18-2012, 10:29 PM
37hevn

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by lilenday
i gained 17wtq with uprev tune. so i definetly recommend saving up and getting intake test pipe and catback and do uprev tune. its worth it
guys on crack. only with forced induction might you get a gain like that, and thats because it wasnt tuned right to begin with. uprev got me 3-4 on the low end then 0-2 through out and thats what everyone ive talked to said, even the owner of Uprev. these tuning programs arent made to get hp like domestics are, their made to make your car run safe and efficient at a certain AF ratio

btw i bought a hypertech and returned it cuz i wasnt satisfied so i put 350 towards my 500$ uprev. message me if you need to know more i cant follow all these threads.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:58 AM
marcopolo15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone thanks for the reply's!! I have been out of town..so slow responses. But Im going to definitely go with the up-rev. There is a local Stillen dealership and thats where I will get the tune. Due to the fact that I need to have a dyno...Im going to wait till I have my exhaust and ART test pipes are on!! Ill put up the dyno when its all done!!