Street Fury Showing

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 01:33 PM
hyperlitesmu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Street Fury Showing

HyperliteSMU's G made the cut in the Street Fury shoot and will be aired (supposedly) on April 30th....that's this Sunday. Look for my goofy a$$ with ole Big C. Thought I was going to get edited out for sure but looks like they kept it in there. Oh well it's a good day for the DFW G35 club! So those who watch/TIVO that beast I may be banging down some doors for a copy of it.

Dave
Old 04-24-2006, 02:59 PM
GlenRoseFireFighter

I've been tivo'ing ever since I was told you guys were interviewed by the host...we'll see.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:34 PM
hyperlitesmu

attaboy Randy! My only hope is that I don't make a total and complete fool out of myself (which we all know isn't terribly hard for me to do anyway.)
Old 04-24-2006, 07:56 PM
TwoK4drSi

Uh....my name is Dave........and uh yea and I own a skyline WAIT twooooooooo skylines.....uh yea and one's a 350GT and ones a GTR......and uh yea they're BOTH mine and.........uh...........oh yea and they got twooooooooooo turbos..........and............ones left hand drive and ones RIIIIIGHT hand drive............and..........uh yea they're both siiiiillllver.......and...............uh.......... ..they're both fast.........and yea I got A LOT thongs with my skylines on them..........yea. Thats it so can I be on TV?
Old 04-26-2006, 09:58 AM
JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE

Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
Uh....my name is Dave........and uh yea and I own a skyline WAIT twooooooooo skylines.....uh yea and one's a 350GT and ones a GTR......and uh yea they're BOTH mine and.........uh...........oh yea and they got twooooooooooo turbos..........and............ones left hand drive and ones RIIIIIGHT hand drive............and..........uh yea they're both siiiiillllver.......and...............uh.......... ..they're both fast.........and yea I got A LOT thongs with my skylines on them..........yea. Thats it so can I be on TV?
You forgot the most important part...sheeesh, one thousand backslaps for this....

Dave: "Uhhh, yeah, and one has pink lights (brings da boys in Oaklawn) and ......uh.....one has rainbow when I'm feeling da need for a swirl......

HA...HA..HA...HA...

Don't worry...I'm not a hater....just MOD envy....
Old 04-26-2006, 10:31 AM
BeerViper

*does the Mortal Kombat dance*
Old 04-26-2006, 04:31 PM
JJs G

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi

HAHAHAHHAH lol dave's cool !!!!!1
Old 05-01-2006, 11:00 AM
hyperlitesmu

So to all you who saw the episode, big stuid Dave and the G made the cut and were in the episode! Kinda surprised they left me in, but it was fun to see. I'm sure there will be re-runs for those who missed.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:12 PM
GlenRoseFireFighter

Originally Posted by hyperlitesmu
So to all you who saw the episode, big stuid Dave and the G made the cut and were in the episode! Kinda surprised they left me in, but it was fun to see. I'm sure there will be re-runs for those who missed.
saw it. Kinda sucks they left out the Skyline. $75k into your ride? Where? There are VRT G's out there with $75k into their rides (including car) and they are pushing 800hp. If you truely have that much into your car, you got ripped somewhere. Sorry, but it's the truth. I only had about $17 into my car after cost of vehicle and I think she got more eyes.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
hyperlitesmu

Well I didn't have the Skyline when he was here to film...If I had then it most likely would have made an appearance, i don;t think Big C has seen or had too many of those on his show yet. But You know how it is Randy....On TV you want to have hte Big Nuts in the room so yeah that number is overstated, but not by all that much. A lot of that money is in the Stereo too. Your ride wasn't all audio/videoed out so that is like 10K+ right there. That is the biggest difference I can come up with off the top of my head.....I'm sure we could penny pinch, but that number was a glorified TV number....If you had seen the actual filming of it I tried to avoid that question 3 different times before throwing him a number.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:46 PM
TwoK4drSi

damn 75K? I woulda bought a 650ci on 22s dropped like a ***** with a badass acs kit
Old 05-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Moog
Premier Member

wow 75k...wow, just wow
Old 05-01-2006, 02:03 PM
G35Gnome

I have seen a clip of a silver G shown with Big C when he was on the set of the Attack of the show. Funny thing is, the host after he saw the G goes ... well if you going to spend so much money doesnt it just make sense to buy something faster ... like a M3 ? lol
Old 05-01-2006, 02:14 PM
hyperlitesmu

Originally Posted by G35Gnome
I have seen a clip of a silver G shown with Big C when he was on the set of the Attack of the show. Funny thing is, the host after he saw the G goes ... well if you going to spend so much money doesnt it just make sense to buy something faster ... like a M3 ? lol
Yeah until you roast an M3 and he feels completely demoralized by a G.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:20 PM
hyperlitesmu

Originally Posted by Moog
wow 75k...wow, just wow

Originally Posted by Moog
Bottom line, win or lose, is that I have fun and share a great experience with friends. If you think I'm going to Chicago for a measly $10 trophy, you're mistaken. I'm going for the experience, the fun on the road trip, the partying, and the good times to be shared. I'm also going to hang out w/ my best friend that will meet me in Chicago from Michigan. Life isn't all about the accomplishments you obtain, but rather the journey that takes you there.
I think somewhere in there will justify my funds going to the G. Except the traveling and team thing.

What happened to the Private Team 16niss footage? Is that going to be in another episode? (not trying to imply anything, just curious)

Last edited by hyperlitesmu; 05-01-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Street Fury Showing