Test Pipe Install...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 09:41 PM
JJs G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Test Pipe Install...

ive been havin these test pipes laying around for almost 5 months now... need to get them on G ive been really lazy about it.... and have had sooo many problems wit the G recently so havent got around to it....

but on the wishes of dave and jon this post is being made to see whos all up for the help on the install of these damn things....

thanks JJ Patel

happy now dave?
Old 04-04-2006, 10:52 PM
hyperlitesmu

NO this is the worst install thread ever in the history of mankind!

Check for upcoming events, pick a day where nothing is scheduled and get a day and time not just a hey help me install ****. That doesn't help us a lot. narrow it down a little bit more dude......get a specific day.....let's call it a Sat or a Sun (a weekend) no go from there.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:11 PM
JJs G

geezzz DAD... lol alright !

... saturday is the don davis thing so unless its early that morning... cant really do it that day....

sunday afternoon is when ill be free till like the evening thats about it

other then this.... itll have to be the weekend after this one...

BETTER????? DAVE !!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 09:35 AM
hyperlitesmu

I can make a Sunday Happen. JON....you in for this?

Grab a place and time now that you have a date.....
Old 04-05-2006, 10:31 AM
BeerViper

This weekend doesn't work for me at all ... I'm in Chicago until late Sunday night. The following Saturday is the rescheduled Motorsport Ranch track day with Apex Driving Academy so that day is pretty much out. I'm thinking Sunday the 16th will be my first available weekend day unless you want to do it during the week some time.

It shouldn't be a big job ... might need a little propane torch to heat up the bolts to break them loose. Then again that's what I said about changing the alternator on the Eclipse ... it still isn't done yet (the car bit me pretty bad ... so I bled all over it! )
Old 04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
hyperlitesmu

Attaboy! You show that mitsu what's up. If Jon can get you some help during the week I'd work something out with his schedule I am totally screwed during the week days SO. Try to get it done. ......You don't need a friggin torch either, get some bolt breaker that stuff is amazing. Used it on some exhaust and header bolts and they cam right off.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:02 PM
theeggman

I work on Sudays as well so I will not be able to help. Sorry
Old 04-05-2006, 11:43 PM
JJs G

jon what are things like for you on friday evening... what time do you get off work
Old 04-06-2006, 12:14 AM
BeerViper

If you are talking about this Friday, I will be in Chicago as of Friday morning ... that's why I told you to call me on Sunday since I was already getting my hands dirty!

The following Friday I should be off work around 4:00'ish and usually home by 4:30. I will just be getting ready for the track day at Motorsport Ranch that Friday.

As for Dave, he works 18 days a week and 42 hours a day so he's never available!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:35 AM
hyperlitesmu

Originally Posted by BeerViper
If you are talking about this Friday, I will be in Chicago as of Friday morning ... that's why I told you to call me on Sunday since I was already getting my hands dirty!

The following Friday I should be off work around 4:00'ish and usually home by 4:30. I will just be getting ready for the track day at Motorsport Ranch that Friday.

As for Dave, he works 18 days a week and 42 hours a day so he's never available!

Things are settling down Jon. At least it's not as bad as it used to be. But if you guys want to swing a Sunday install I can help.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:58 PM
JJs G

Jon but i told you... sunday morning i had a pounding headache and didnt feel too good lol.... and SUNDAY APRIL 2nd... was my birthday i turned 18 =]

im sorryyy

Originally Posted by BeerViper

Old 04-06-2006, 01:00 PM
BeerViper

Yeah yeah ... you youngins and your party lives

Sunday April 16 should be open for me...
Old 04-06-2006, 01:26 PM
hyperlitesmu

Isn't that Easter Sunday?
Old 04-06-2006, 01:45 PM
BeerViper

ACK! Yes it certainly is ... which puts me out for the morning and early afternoon. I don't have any family down here though so it's not as big of a deal. No big special Easter dinner planned
Old 04-06-2006, 01:55 PM
hyperlitesmu

Well I will be in Houston with my family that weekend so I am totally screwed.

On another note.....I got the phantom Skyline car today. It still runs like crap but I read some interesting solutions on SkylinesAustralia at work so I think I'll try them after work today, but if it's any consolation.....it looks like it could go fast.

Which brings me to my next point.....does anyone have any terrific solutions for restoring faded plastic (i.e. the lower section of the front end of the Skyline) it looks like old, faded, crap and I know they make plastic restoration stuff.......Anyone.......anyone..........Bueller.. ....

Last edited by hyperlitesmu; 04-06-2006 at 01:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Test Pipe Install...