Don Davis Car Show 4/8/06

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 01:26 AM
hyperlitesmu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rltaylor
Thanks for forgetting me. I actually won the "Stock" G class. Thought there was going to be a class just for Sedan's and was really surprised when I got a trophy for best Stock G. Met some great people and had a great time. Don't know if I deserved what I got, but had a great time.

Ryan..... The only Sedan there

Hey we definately didn't want to take anything from you Taylor, we just don't see a lot of you to associate a face with a name here on teh boards. Sorry we didn't give credit where credit was due. It is great to see a lot of winners in our group. Well done!
Old 04-09-2006, 01:30 AM
MoHaWk2003

Thanks for forgetting me. I actually won the "Stock" G class. Thought there was going to be a class just for Sedan's and was really surprised when I got a trophy for best Stock G. Met some great people and had a great time. Don't know if I deserved what I got, but had a great time.

Ryan..... The only Sedan there
actually...there were 2 sedans there. i just never got a chance to meet you and my car wasn't registered for the show
Old 04-09-2006, 01:33 AM
MoHaWk2003

ryan, nice rims btw and congrats on the trophy
Old 04-09-2006, 12:27 PM
JJs G

i got beat by a bone stock g35coupe of the same dame color with a big *** scratch on his freaking rear bumper while mine was spotless inside and out trunk and engine bay...

its cause im brown
Old 04-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Moog
Premier Member

Originally Posted by JJs G
i got beat by a bone stock g35coupe of the same dame color with a big *** scratch on his freaking rear bumper while mine was spotless inside and out trunk and engine bay...

its cause im brown
Who got 2nd place in stock G35 class?
Old 04-09-2006, 12:55 PM
JJs G

Originally Posted by Moog
Who got 2nd place in stock G35 class?

A Bone stock brillant Silver G35 with a 10 inch scratch on the rear bumper...
Old 04-09-2006, 02:01 PM
TwoK4drSi

Originally Posted by JJs G

its cause im brown
you can't use that here. We're mostly minorities so you can't play the race card.

Aren't you the guy with his girl hanging on you the whole time?
Old 04-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Moog
Premier Member

oh the race card got played at a previous G meet at Pluckers...lol, that was funny
Old 04-09-2006, 02:21 PM
rltaylor

Hey, I know you guys weren't trying to take anything away from me. You're a little closer knit group (coupes that is). I talked to Moog a little bit, Richard, and P. I tried to mingle and get to know some of the guys on the board, but I felt like an outsider, as you all seemed to know each other pretty well, and I didn't want to force myself on anyone. You all have some beautiful coupes. I love those cars. Moog, I'm not a big fan of gold wheels, but your car is sooooo clean. You really pull it off. Maybe, next time I'll try a little harder to get to know you guys. Everyone I met seemed really nice and I appreciate all the help I've gotten on this forum and the great info. My car wouldn't look half as nice as it does if it weren't for this site and you all for making a great place for info and knowledge. Thanks again for all the help and hope to see you all at the next one. Make sure you say hi and introduce yourselves to me next time please. Remember, I'm the old guy in the Sedan...

Last edited by rltaylor; 04-09-2006 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Moog
Premier Member

Oh don't feel bad, it always takes a few meets for everyone to really start talking to each other. It was great to meet you, and I'm sure we'll hang out in the future. It's just the "O.G." group of owners have known each other for a couple years already.

Honestly your sedan is probably THE cleanest sedan I've seen in person. Very well put together, I love it. Those wheels work so well.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Melissa

I knew I was going to get some **** for not showing up, and I'm okay with it... because if you're going to dish it out... you better be able to take it!!! So don't think my smart *** comments are going away!!!

I do wish I would have been able to make it though... when's the next gathering?
Old 04-09-2006, 02:59 PM
jran76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, I wish I could of made it out, there would have been 1 more stock class sedan to tend with (and another old guy). Sounds like it was a good time, congrats to those who won. I was just too busy, I just got back from Germany, and am heading to Cali today....
Old 04-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Melissa

Hey, I know you guys weren't trying to take anything away from me. You're a little closer knit group (coupes that is). I talked to Moog a little bit, Richard, and P. I tried to mingle and get to know some of the guys on the board, but I felt like an outsider, as you all seemed to know each other pretty well, and I didn't want to force myself on anyone. You all have some beautiful coupes. I love those cars. Moog, I'm not a big fan of gold wheels, but your car is sooooo clean. You really pull it off. Maybe, next time I'll try a little harder to get to know you guys. Everyone I met seemed really nice and I appreciate all the help I've gotten on this forum and the great info. My car wouldn't look half as nice as it does if it weren't for this site and you all for making a great place for info and knowledge. Thanks again for all the help and hope to see you all at the next one. Make sure you say hi and introduce yourselves to me next time please. Remember, I'm the old guy in the Sedan...

Force yourself... it's all good... as long as it's not stalker like !!! Don't be scared, we don't bite... well a couple of them might, but they've had their shots!!! No, but really there's not any top secret conversations going on, so feel free to join in!
Old 04-09-2006, 10:21 PM
JJs G

Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
you can't use that here. We're mostly minorities so you can't play the race card.

Aren't you the guy with his girl hanging on you the whole time?

yeah lol... thas mah other baby =]
Old 04-09-2006, 11:03 PM
wayneside

Originally Posted by hyperlitesmu
And we certainly can't forget a big thanks to Wayne for revving his 240 all over my GTR deposting oil and other mystery fluids on it. Terrific! Always a smart plan to rev during a car show with tons of perfectly clean cars around to mess up.
no problem...anytime you need exhaust spray feel free to park next to me! seriously...i will apologize for the spray because i didnt realize you were right there next to my exhaust...some ppl wanted to hear the blow off valve so i got on it a little bit...next time...just be nice about it and ask not to do it next to you...or just dont park next to me...smart plan on parking.

on another note...congrats to all who placed at the show!

Quick Reply: Don Davis Car Show 4/8/06