D.I.Y. Installations/Modifications Do It Yourself guides and information for the G37. Stickies approved by Administrators and Moderators.

DIY: How To "Rice Out" your Infiniti G37

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 03:53 PM
g37mobbin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by willizm
I find it funny that he wants peoples opinions on his car, but doesn't like the negativity it generated. He cares too much about what people think and it is reflected in the car he drives. If he didn't care about what people thought about his car, then he wouldn't have put so much crap that draws your attention to it. The interior looks stock except for the lighting(which you can see from the outside). Given the car and the jewlery this guy sports I bet he has no more substance and personality then that of an Orange or possibly coat hanger.

Oh, and btw, it's people like this that got me to the point where I sold my car for a 335xi
so by you saying this and saying people like this. They are subject to lower people than yourself? by getting a 335xi your automatically in a greater class? what great thinking
Old 03-19-2010, 03:55 PM
GeeeeOhhhh
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by willizm
I find it funny that he wants peoples opinions on his car, but doesn't like the negativity it generated. He cares too much about what people think and it is reflected in the car he drives. If he didn't care about what people thought about his car, then he wouldn't have put so much crap that draws your attention to it. The interior looks stock except for the lighting(which you can see from the outside). Given the car and the jewlery this guy sports I bet he has no more substance and personality then that of an Orange or possibly coat hanger.

Oh, and btw, it's people like this that got me to the point where I sold my car for a 335xi
next DIY guide will be how to "Rice Out" your BMW 335xi. Anything can be riced don't let that affect your reasons on buying a car. Buy a car that makes you happy, and modify it the way it'll make you happy.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by GeeeeOhhhh
next DIY guide will be how to "Rice Out" your BMW 335xi. Anything can be riced don't let that affect your reasons on buying a car. Buy a car that makes you happy, and modify it the way it'll make you happy.

HOLY HYPOCRITE BATMAN!!!!

GEEOOHH you go out of your way to make fun of this guy for doing exactly that..................
Old 03-19-2010, 07:16 PM
deepFlip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wayyyyy over done!

but w/e floats your boat brah.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:32 PM
AnthonyD1978

in my opinion buying something for your car that has a function, but not using it for that function is rice...

by my definition 95% of people on this forum have ricer cars.

it seems that his purpose for building that car was to get attention and build something HE liked to look at....mission accomplished and good for him.

many of the people on this forum buy parts (coilovers, aggressive tires, aftermarket seat, sway bars, BBK, etc), but never drive their car to the fullest or use those parts how they were meant to be used....that in my opinion equals rice...

like the guy that goes out and buys a sports car and uses it to cruise and drive once a month.....or take to the local meet and show off all these cool performance parts in the parking lot of a starbucks.....what a waste. don't get me started on show cars...

i could take my bone stock automatic G sedan to the track and be faster than most of you with your "performance" parts.

seriously which car is more rice? the car with the big wing or....??

<---sorry the pics from teamLAG didn't work LOL

<---sorry the pics from teamLAG didn't work LOL

we all have some rice on our cars...don't be a hypocrite.

Last edited by AnthonyD1978; 03-19-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^^You are the man!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Infiniti93
Banned

Hey guys!! you dont understand the culture of "ricing"!!! LMFAOO
Old 03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
g37mobbin

^everyone will have a different opinion of Rice...

just as some say whats wrong with "Rice"?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:15 AM
GeeeeOhhhh
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jarborn1
HOLY HYPOCRITE BATMAN!!!!

GEEOOHH you go out of your way to make fun of this guy for doing exactly that..................
hey i never made fun of him, i just made a guide to make your g37 rice.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:09 AM
oreoleo

Originally Posted by AnthonyD1978
in my opinion buying something for your car that has a function, but not using it for that function is rice...

many of the people on this forum buy parts (coilovers, aggressive tires, aftermarket seat, sway bars, BBK, etc), but never drive their car to the fullest or use those parts how they were meant to be used....that in my opinion equals rice...
I wouldn't call that rice... That's just a waste of money. When I think of rice, I think overly aggressive parts that belong on F1 cars.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:10 AM
NismoVQ37

This guy lives his life one quarter mile at a time, and i bet someone owes him a ten-second car! lol jokes on you!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:23 AM
w0ady

its 1 thing to dislike the outcome of his car, which i do. but its a little over the top to make a whole site dedicated to making fun of the car.

honestly, which is sadder?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:36 PM
911turbo
Registered Member

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts
the greddy exhaust sounds pretty dang good haha. HAvent really heard any clips of the greddy ti c.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:07 PM
NismoVQ37

It was a little much, i couldnt resist the fast and furious reference.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:46 PM
LightningG37

Awesome! 5 bucks says it's a lease ..good luck putting that one back to stock. No me gusta. Those strobes almost made me seizure.

Quick Reply: DIY: How To "Rice Out" your Infiniti G37