D.I.Y. Installations/Modifications Do It Yourself guides and information for the G37. Stickies approved by Administrators and Moderators.

DIY: How To "Rice Out" your Infiniti G37

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 04:58 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
what's wrong with rice?
Old 03-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Andrei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TonyJ691
wow. i posted that vid with nothin but respect and made a cardomain for the h3ll of it.

you could all have ya bullshxt opinions on my car by all means. so i though i was gonna recieve comments on the good and the bad of my car but damn. ya really went all out like if im here to threaten and bring people down. i just came to show my G like everyone else is doing, well i hope all ya cars is coming out how ya want it because i know mine is. And if theres still need to talk shxt no ones stopping you i mean it is the net right fuxkin low lives.

You need to understand that owning a car that looks like that makes the rest of us look bad including non G37 owners who own a G35. Anyone else who owns any other make takes you and your car as joke and the rest of us because of you.

You also need to understand that no one else considers what you did to the car cool or dope or sick so you are the only person that thinks it looks good and the average dumbass hoes you hit on.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by JLai
So are you saying he made his car that way so no one would want to steal it at White Castle? Or are you making the assumption we don't carry guns?

Different worlds I guess...Trying to act hard and being all ghetto isn't a good thing to me.
I have no idea how you drew that conclusion...all I was commenting on was people making personal remarks towards him not just his car...hence internet thugs..
Old 03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by Andrei
You need to understand that owning a car that looks like that makes the rest of us look bad including non G37 owners who own a G35. Anyone else who owns any other make takes you and your car as joke and the rest of us because of you.

You also need to understand that no one else considers what you did to the car cool or dope or sick so you are the only person that thinks it looks good and the average dumbass hoes you hit on.
All that matters is what he thinks...are you paying for his car??
Old 03-15-2010, 06:42 PM
JLai

Originally Posted by jarborn1
I have no idea how you drew that conclusion...all I was commenting on was people making personal remarks towards him not just his car...hence internet thugs..

Drew it from this...
Originally Posted by jarborn1
What's funny is if any one of these "internet thugs" went to that White Castle in the BX you'd make it about 15mins...
I was under the impression you had to be a stone cold killer to eat at the Bronx White Castle. lol. My bad...Must have misread.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:44 PM
jarborn1

You must have..
Old 03-15-2010, 06:47 PM
JLai

Originally Posted by Andrei

That's probably taking it too far. I don't like his car nor would I associate myself with someone with such drastically different tastes, but I could care less what he does to it.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:04 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
This dude is serious wit it
Old 03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by TonyJ691
wow. i posted that vid with nothin but respect and made a cardomain for the h3ll of it.

you could all have ya bullshxt opinions on my car by all means. so i though i was gonna recieve comments on the good and the bad of my car but damn. ya really went all out like if im here to threaten and bring people down. i just came to show my G like everyone else is doing, well i hope all ya cars is coming out how ya want it because i know mine is. And if theres still need to talk shxt no ones stopping you i mean it is the net right fuxkin low lives.

Dude, don't take it so seriously. What matters is that you like you car and it's turning out the way you intended it. If you were going for a NFS look then mission accomplished. You can't expect everyone to love it I'd be fan if you didn't have the ginormous wing and strobe lights all over.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:51 PM
DEMMAHOM

It might do well in a carshow, as the "riced out" cars always win.

But for me, NOOOOO I don't like it.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:10 PM
g37mobbin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DEMMAHOM
It might do well in a carshow, as the "riced out" cars always win.

But for me, NOOOOO I don't like it.
yeah for a HIN it would do well....just the tuner scene is where you will get laughed at....

the thing about the car imo is the whole wing and spoiler thing? and if you are doing the wing...please do it for track purposes...such as Jr rocha car...rip

really is each their own...because some dont like my headlights and i respect that... just like the strech tires and poke...everyone will have their opinions
Old 03-15-2010, 09:38 PM
JMacsG37

anyone remember the top 10 douchebag cars thread? I think this is how the G35 became the "holy grail of douchebaggery" lmfao
Old 03-15-2010, 09:49 PM
EL3CTRO

This DIY was really well written and easy to follow.Thanks GeeeeOhhhh!!!

BTW, what is the average length for a project like this?
Old 03-15-2010, 10:02 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Originally Posted by g37mobbin
yeah for a HIN it would do well....just the tuner scene is where you will get laughed at....

the thing about the car imo is the whole wing and spoiler thing? and if you are doing the wing...please do it for track purposes...such as Jr rocha car...rip

really is each their own...because some dont like my headlights and i respect that... just like the strech tires and poke...everyone will have their opinions
good point ernie. i remember how weiboy was once a ricer too
Old 03-15-2010, 10:10 PM
TonyJ691

well point is i use it for carshows and its my taste. now if ya wanna qo and do somethin i dont like to your car. what your gonna say ? your car. your money. your taste have some ****ing fun with it. be easy im off this ;d

Quick Reply: DIY: How To "Rice Out" your Infiniti G37