Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Seal & Squeal, and Gloss Sauce

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2020, 03:21 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,722 Likes on 3,527 Posts
Seal & Squeal, and Gloss Sauce

Goofy names, for sure. Part of the marketing, I suppose. But I'm not proud, and I kind of like the marketing vibe with Lithium products.

https://lithiumautocare.com/

Last Fall of 2019, I ran across this stuff entirely on-line. It's kind of expensive at $40 for 16 ounces, but I think $40 is on par for the product niche they're going for. So I took a swipe at their Seal & Squeal, and last Fall I claybarred and sealed both of our cars, my G37 and my wife's Forester. Both cars are pearl white. I liked it a lot, so this Spring I decided to get another bottle, and their Gloss Sauce for a top coat. Understand, for the last decade, give or take, I've been claying the cars and waxing them with Maguiar's Ultimate Synthetic paste wax. So that's really all I have to compare it to, is my own limited experience.

Over the last few days, I starting taking baby steps out of Winter, claybarred and sealed my trunk and rear bumper. We all know how much rail dust collects (and oxidizes) on the face of our trunk, and then the rear bumper, so it's something that has to be done at least twice a year. I usually do this Spring and Fall. This afternoon, I went over the same area with Gloss Sauce.

Anyway... Wow! This stuff is nice! It's difficult to explain, but it looks and feels better than what I'm used to. 1) Wash 2) Clay 3) Seal & Squeal 4) Gloss Sauce

Have no idea how long the finish will hold, and don't really care. I've got time on my hands, and I like to detail the car.

Last edited by Rochester; 03-19-2020 at 03:54 PM.
The following users liked this post:
lopezi (05-03-2020)