Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Herm4376
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got Venture Shield done on my front bumper, half hood, back of mirrors and lip of trunk $750. You have to look hard to notice it.
If you are in the CT area PM me and I'll recommend an installer
Old 06-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Iloverui

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Herm4376
Got Venture Shield done on my front bumper, half hood, back of mirrors and lip of trunk $750. You have to look hard to notice it.
If you are in the CT area PM me and I'll recommend an installer
Do you mean CT as Central Toronto? if so yes I am around.~ Thanx for your input
Old 06-29-2010, 03:19 PM
indycase

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wrote in your other thread. I'm in the GTA and I also have it in Aspen Pearl.

I only put Ventureshield on the front bumper after much consideration because the front bumper almost covers the entire front end (i.e the vertical plane) of the car. The hood on the G is almost horizontal so you will not get as many stone chips as the bumper and the severity of impact will also be a bit less. Furthermore, rock chips on the bumper will leave black marks since the plastic underneath is black so it is very apparent on the Aspen Pearl colour. I don't like the line on the hood and under white lights, you can see a different luster because lights are bouncing off a different material even though the film is completely transparent. Therefore, I didn't go for the hood and the fenders. You cannot tell you have the film on if you just do the bumper because they fit to the edges of the bumper. The cost is approximately $450CAD for the whole bumper. If you want to do the hood, mirror caps and lights, that's another $250. To me, it's not worth it since I leased the car. I'd rather save that money for gas! hahaha In any case, if you want a referral, you can send me a PM as I don't want to promote any particular vendor. I just had good experience with mine so I'd recommend him.

Good luck.