Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Meguiar's now available at Detailed Image

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts
Meguiar's now available at Detailed Image

Detailed Image is proud to announce that we now carry the Meguiar's car care products. Meguiar's has a long history of making high quality car care products since the invention of the automobile. Their product line has expanded greatly over the years and they continue to impress us with top quality results. It is a family run business that is now in it's 4th generation inside the Meguiar's family and we are proud to work with them. Here are the Meguiar's products we have selected thus far:

Meguiar's Ultra-Cut Compound M105

Used by many top high end detailers, an extremely versatile cutting polish that has quick cutting action to tackle almost any imperfection. It has the most rare combination of strong cutting power that removes deeper imperfections while finishing down very smooth and glossy.
32 oz Price $26.99
128 oz Price $74.99

Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205

Excellent finishing polish that removes any haze from the M105 and restores a vibrant gloss! Use a glaze, sealant or wax after to enhance the fresh shine.
32 oz Price $27.99
128 oz Price $84.99

Meguiar's Speed Glaze M80

Removes light surface imperfections while adding tremendous gloss to the surface. Perfect step to do after more aggressive polishing and before applying a sealant or wax.
32 oz Price $16.99

Meguiar's Speed-Cut Compound M95

Very strong cutting power to remove the deepest surface imperfections. It's safe and easy to use, just follow up with a lighter polish like the M205.
32 oz Price $17.99

Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer

Arguably the most versatile interior cleaning product ever made, one bottle cleans just about everything! Check out the product review on the Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer from Todd at Esoteric Auto Detail.
16 oz Price $6.99

Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

Helps you clean, protect and enhance the surface gloss with one easy to use formula.
22 oz Price $9.99

Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus D103

Maybe the best degreaser on the market with fast cutting power, great value and ease of use. Dilute 10:1 and use it to the wheel wells, engine bay, tires, stubborn build ups and some of the interior of the vehicle!
128 oz Price $13.99

Meguiar's Super Degreaser D108

Extra strong degreaser that can help you quickly clean an engine bay, wheel wells, under carriage, etc. Dilute 10:1 for the best value and safe usage.
128oz Price $13.99

Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner D101

A great all purpose cleaner for vinyl, rubber, fabrics, leather and more. It's the perfect product for professional detailers who need a good value (dilute 10:1) and one product that can do it all to save time.
128 oz Price $13.99

Meguiar's Wheel Brightener D140

Extra strong wheel cleaner that is perfect for a professional detailer who want a quick cleaning. Dilute it down 4:1 before trying a stronger concentration. Try it today and you may never go back to another cleaner.
128 oz Price $18.99

Meguiar's Hyper Dressing D170

One of the best tire dressing on the market that you can use at 1:1 for an overly glossy appearance or dilute 4:1 for a more natural look. Must have for professional detailers!
128 oz Price $38.99

Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax 2.0

A great all in one product that has cutting particles to remove surface imperfections while leaving a coating of protection. It will enhance the shine greatly with just one application.
18 oz Price $17.99

Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0

This NEW revised formula helps you remove scratches by hand with ease. Just a small drop on a soft cloth worked in a circular motion can remove swirls and very fine scratches.
7 oz Price $9.49

Meguiar's PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner and Polish

Clean, shine and protect your plastic surfaces with the Plast-X. Use it on headlights, tail lights, convertible top windows, motor cycle windshields, etc.
10 oz Price $7.99

Meguiar's Professional DA Polisher Backing Plate W67DA

5" Backing Plate that has more flexibility and is easier to work with. Works with 5.5" and 6.5" pads on DA buffers like the Porter Cable 7424 XP.
5" Price $19.99

Meguiar's Solo Easy-Buff Rotary Backing Plate W66

Makes using a rotary buffer safer and easier with increased maneuverability and control. Use with 6.5" pads or larger on a rotary buffer.
5.75" Price $24.99

Meguiar's 1000 Grade - Unigrit Sanding Block

A highly effective way to help remove deep scratches and chips in the paint. More effective than traditional sand paper with it's Unigrit design which leaves behind a smoother surface that is easier to polish. Coming Soon (10/17): 1500 Grade Unigrit Sanding Block & 2000 Grade Unigrit Sanding Block
Price $18.99
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Meguiar's 1000 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
Meguiar's 1200 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
Meguiar's 1500 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
Meguiar's 2000 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
Meguiar's 2500 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
Meguiar's 3000 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper

9" x 5.5" sheet Price $1.99
The Unigrit sand paper is a highly effective way to buff out deeper imperfections. Always follow up more aggressive sand paper with a lighter girt sand paper and polish.

We have several more new Meguiar's products on the way that should be here by next weekend (approximately 10/17) including the M34 16oz and 128oz Final Inspection, M40 16oz Rubber/Vinyl Cleaner and Conditioner, 1500 Grade Unigrit Sanding Block, 2000 Grade Unigrit Sanding Block, 5 1/2" Sanding Backing Pad. If there are any products from Meguiar's that you really like and we don't have listed please let us know!

Thank you for taking some time to look over the Meguiar's products we selected. We hope you can take some time to read more about them and try some for yourself. If you need any recommendations, advice, etc. please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Loi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so glad you guys are adding the Meguiar's line, thats awesome!!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Originally Posted by Loi
I'm so glad you guys are adding the Meguiar's line, thats awesome!!
Thanks Loi

If there are any Meguiar's products you'd like to see added to our offering, let me know.

George
Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 AM
shoebomber
Banned

Nice to see you guys carying some of their stuff now. Earlier this summer I got a bottle of their new supreme shine protectant to use on my dash and interior and that stuff was amazing. I think I might have liked it better than the 303 aerospace protectant. I left I nice deep shine that was not greasy at all. And it seemed to last longer than the 303. Maybe something to consider adding to your line to go along with the quick interior detailer.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Loi

Will you be adding 32oz size bottles?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Originally Posted by shoebomber
Nice to see you guys carying some of their stuff now. Earlier this summer I got a bottle of their new supreme shine protectant to use on my dash and interior and that stuff was amazing. I think I might have liked it better than the 303 aerospace protectant. I left I nice deep shine that was not greasy at all. And it seemed to last longer than the 303. Maybe something to consider adding to your line to go along with the quick interior detailer.
Thanks for the input shoebomber, I'll be sure to look into their protectant.

Originally Posted by Loi
Will you be adding 32oz size bottles?
We ordered the smallest sizes of everything from Meg's. I know ADS does their own bottling for smaller sizes, which is something we don't have the ability to do at the moment. Perhaps down the road at some point.

Thanks guys.

George
Old 10-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Seer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Megs detailer brand is some the best bang for the buck in the industry. Highly concentrated gallons that go a looong way, of quality product.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:48 PM
swordsman54

I love their sealant. I've used their M20 or M21 (I forget) on my car for the past 6 or so months and have gotten many compliments...
Old 10-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

We just got in a few more Meguiar's products that are in stock and ready to ship!

Meguiar's Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner and Conditioner M40

Clean and Condition your rubber and vinyl pieces both inside and outside your vehicle. Versatile and highly effective.
16 oz Price $11.99

Meguiar's Final Inspection M34

Clean and shine your paint with this superb quick detailer.
16oz Price $7.99
128oz Price $26.99

Meguiar's Unigrit Sanding Block

Makes sanding your paint simply and easy.
1500 grade Price $18.99
2000 grade Price $18.99

Meguiar's 5 1/2" Sanding Backing Pad

Wrap your sand paper around this semi-flexible backing pad for even pressure and ease of use.
Price $3.74

If you see any of your favorite Meguiar's products missing please let us know.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Sytrash

Georgem, I am sure you did this already. Can you post your recommendation for Quick detailer, cleaner, clay, and wax? Anything special for 09 White G?

Thanks, in advance.
SY
Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Originally Posted by Sytrash
Georgem, I am sure you did this already. Can you post your recommendation for Quick detailer, cleaner, clay, and wax? Anything special for 09 White G?

Thanks, in advance.
SY
SY,

Some of my favorites to use on lighter colors:

QD: Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer
Cleaner (like an all purpose cleaner?): P21S Total Auto Wash is the safest and most versatile degreaser to go with.
Clay Bar: DI Gentle Fine Grade is the best value and is made by the same manufacturers as the other clay
Wax: I've had some good luck with Dodo Juice Light Fantastic on lighter colored vehicles. Either of the 2 P21S waxes look great on lighter colors as well. If you're looking for something more durable for the winter consider a sealant. Optimum Opti-Seal or Blackfire Wet Diamond would be my choice.

If you need any other suggestions, let me know!

George
Old 10-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Seer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
George, what are your thoughts on the 105/205 Combo, vs say the Menzerna equivelants?

I've used 105 a lot with both a Flex, and a Makita, and like it. Sometimes, it doesn't even need a finishing polish even when using an orange pad.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Sunstealer

Off-topic, but why don't online stores carry Zaino products? Do they not allow resellers? I hate having to buy from multiple stores just to get the products I want. If Detailed Image carried Zaino for example, I could place one order to get everything I need. I know other companies make good products too, but I have been using Zaino too long to even consider something else at this point.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Originally Posted by Seer
George, what are your thoughts on the 105/205 Combo, vs say the Menzerna equivelants?

I've used 105 a lot with both a Flex, and a Makita, and like it. Sometimes, it doesn't even need a finishing polish even when using an orange pad.
I haven't used it yet personally, my next polishing session I plan on giving it a go. Cut and finish, M105 is extremely effective, especially on harder clear coats. Finish wise, from the opinions I get from trusted detailers, Menzerna still gets the edge. It's pretty common to use M105 on the deeper imperfections, then follow up with Power Finish / PO85RD combo, etc. I'm excited to use both though so I can draw some conclusions myself.

Originally Posted by Sunstealer
Off-topic, but why don't online stores carry Zaino products? Do they not allow resellers? I hate having to buy from multiple stores just to get the products I want. If Detailed Image carried Zaino for example, I could place one order to get everything I need. I know other companies make good products too, but I have been using Zaino too long to even consider something else at this point.
Zaino won't sell to other distributors unfortunately, otherwise we'd offer most of their products.

If you ever want some suggestions on other products that would perform similar if not better, just let me know.

George

Quick Reply: Meguiar's now available at Detailed Image