Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Review Detailed Image Product: P21S Finish Restorer

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 04:05 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Detailed Image Product: P21S Finish Restorer

****P21S Finish Restorer*****

Im sure most of you all got to see how blinged out my car and BlackJack's was in my Picture Post thread....

We planned to take a bunch of Detailed Image products, use them, and review them for members on the forum to benefit from.

BlackJack will be making a huge detailed review that includes a ton of pictures and more in depth on the waxes and polishes... (since he is a pro at it and knows what to look for and expect) But I will review the products that I had a chance to use while BlackJack was working the waxes and buffings...

So here goes...

P21S Finish Restorer

http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php...-Restorer-P85/

Ok... after everything was finished being cleaned I picked up the P21S and went to my Fast Intentions Exhaust Tips.... These looked pretty cleaned to start with and I wasnt expecting much... So I applied about 4 dime sized ***** of the restorer and began to buff it in (in circler motion) On the Tip the restorer goes into a hazed look so you can tell where you have buffed and where you havent... I let the tip set there for about 5 minutes or so and then took a new rag and wiped the P21S off... Came off VERY easy and to my amazement the exhaust tip was alot brighter than before... Talk about Bling Bling!!

I buffed the forward part of the tip... see the difference here ↓

Check the BLING!!!!! ↓↓↓

↓↓↓ AMAZING SHINE ↓↓↓

It even shined up the inside walls of the tips... check it out ↓↓↓

BlackJack was Cleaning the Windows... I was like... lets see what this stuff can do on his dirty *** Stock Tips.... and... we were Both Amazed and the shine that the P21S brought out of his OEM tips.... See Below ↓↓↓

UP CLOSE View ↓↓↓↓

**********BlackJack will also give his comments later as well**********

Special Thanks To George @ Detailed Image !!!

Last edited by MaxToTheG37; 12-27-2008 at 06:11 PM.