Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Migliore Testimonial/Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Don@Migliore
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Migliore Testimonial/Feedback

Quite often I receive positive feedback on Migliore products, which never goes unappreciated. Rarely do I receive feedback of this caliber that touches base on the pesimism that most face when considering purchasing Migliore products.

This is excepted off a Street/Performance truck forum. This member has no affiliation with Migliore nor has he ever use the product previously:

Originally Posted by CJG

The Migliore Frutta wax works well and smells ****** awesome!

All of the products I purchased work wonders. I'm pleased!

Originally Posted by Miguel paraphrased
...I look forward to ordering Migliore products. Is it me or do the products look cheap?
Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore
Miguel,

I'm waiting on new graphics from Ray as we speak, I agree they are outdated. I feel the gold labels suit the jar of waxes great but the liquid, tire glaze, and trim protectant are getting a new look.
Originally Posted by CJG
I think they all look good. I'm not really that interested in the labeling of the bottles. It's the quality of the product that makes me happy. The quality of the wax, tire glaze, and trim protectant surpass any of the other products that I have previously bought and used. I'd rather pay for a quality product than a pretty wrapper around a mediocre product.

Miguel, if you ever buy a Migliore product you will be able to tell instantly that its better than Meguiars, Turtle Wax, etc. Don't get me wrong those are good products but the quality of Migliore is much better.

Before buying Migliore I had more doubts than just how the products were bottled. After using Migliore I'm glad that I did take that chance.

Migliore's wax, tire glaze, and trim protectant are A++ products my friend!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I can second the Migliore's Product. I recently used a sample of it and was very pleased.