Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Blackfire: Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 06:16 AM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Nam,

I went ahead and bought a PC and all the supplies to do a full detail. I was hesitant because of inexperience with using a real polisher like the PC so I practiced on my 12 year old Maxima to get the hang of polishing. After getting outstanding results on my first try (due to reading all the info by George, Garnet, and a number of others), I know that I can do it myself and save the $300+ that I would have spent for a real pro to do the job. I'm also considering taking on an ocassional detail job once my businesses are sold and I have a little time. Perhaps we might get together and maybe take on a job together sometime. I'll post some before and after pics once I get time to detail Betty, hopefully this weekend.
sweet!! when i purchased my car, i knew i didn't want anyone else detailing it...didn't know of a place that i could trust...so i went ahead and did some research and bought all that stuff from georgea...spent a lot of money on detailing products but its sure worth it.....sounds like u got a plan with the detailing biz