Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Spilled Coffee on my STONE interior!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 02:12 PM
YeahRightFoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wrathletik1
I did use folex, it didn't get it completely out. I used a bunch of stuff, actually, and they collectively faded the gray on the carpet. I'm still pissed.
I think you should have brought it to a professional to get the stain out. Coffee is one tough stain to get rid of. Take it to a detail place, they should be able to fix it. Hope you find a solution.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:23 PM
ShiningStaR

Originally Posted by wrathletik1
Thanks for the reply. I called Infiniti of Santa Monica and they said a new carpet would cost 6 bills+tax, not including installation. Sucks. I'm planning on ordering some carpet dye spray, color matched to the stone carpet, from a company called CFI for around 65-70 bucks. We'll see how that goes.

This was the most expensive cup of coffee ever.

Damn you, Coffee Bean!!!
man dealerships are extremely crazy when it comes to prices. i thought it was only on your mat the ones you can replace, but i guess its underneath that onto the original carpet. that sucks.

and ya thats one hell of an expensive coffee. dont you wish you dropped it all over ur clothes instead lol.

hope your progress has gone better! good luck.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:42 PM
lingtsui

Coffee is real tough to get out. ( I got coffee stains on my teeth and even months of using the Listerine teeth whiting rinse has not helped) When I used to get stains on my carpet at home I was told to use Club soda...and for tougher stains I used baking soda with club soda. But I have not tried it on my G because I got the all weather mats which are essential for rainy Houston.
So sorry
Hope everything works out for you.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:48 PM
wrathletik1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dammit, I should have tried club soda first. I used to use that for the house carpet too, but it completely slipped my mind when I cleaned the car's carpet.