Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

vomit

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 06:55 PM
iko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vomit

Sunday afternoon I was driving on the interstate and the passenger started to get car sick. She asked to roll down the window for some air and no later than 2 seconds later proceeded to hurl out the window. Most of it made it out the window but being that I was going 65mph there was some spray back into the car mostly on the seat and headliner. On the seats I've used Lexol cleaner and conditioner. The headliner got some spot carpet cleaner. I also used a bit of frebreez on the rear carpet and a few sprays on the headliner. As expected, there's still the lingering smell.

While I'd like to get pissed at the person who ralphed it's really hard. It came on unexpectedly and we were in traffic. She offered to pay to get it detailed but I need the car this week.

I know my new car smell is gone forever, but what can I do to rid this stench from the car?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 PM
IP37

http://www.detailyourcar.com/shop/in...77420cae1dec2b

and zaino conditioner on the seats... it smells good and lasts
Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
did you know that the new car smell is bad for you? you should have kicked her out the car. "bish you DO NOT throw up in my fricken car!"
Old 02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
J.Oh

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
did you know that the new car smell is bad for you? you should have kicked her out the car. "bish you DO NOT throw up in my fricken car!"
lol just went to a pet store and my car now smells like hamster... should of never agreed to take her butt to the pet store...
Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 PM
GiGGaplease

did you guys get a hamster? how old she is? is she bangable? tell her, she owe you a favor and have sex will pay off that favor. also, have a threesome with the hamster, all the pain it made you go through..
Old 02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
J.Oh

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
did you guys get a hamster? how old she is? is she bangable? tell her, she owe you a favor and have sex will pay off that favor. also, have a threesome with the hamster, all the pain it made you go through..
hilarious
Old 02-11-2008, 09:18 PM
iko

I'd rather pick up a cheap ho with nasty perfume than spray my car with these things. Or I could always resort to the green tree.

There has got to be a good way to rid the smell without using perfumes and fragrances. The febreez was pushing it for me but I was desperate. It had very minimal smell.

Maybe I should put a box of baking soda in the glove box.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:20 PM
LAZY TURBO

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
we need a story leading up to her yacking in your car
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
iko

ok, first off, autopia.org rules. secondly, I was on to something with the febreeze and baking soda. The other suggestion is an ozone generator. I may also try the odor eliminator we use for pet messes inside the house.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:30 PM
iko

Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
we need a story leading up to her yacking in your car
ok.. the truth is...

wife had too much wine and not enough food. she spent the previous weekend in the hospital (sat/sun) so her body wasn't up to par. she was already feeling like crap before the party started. it was the first time she's been sick from alcohol in nearly 25 years.

the other part was real. on the highway.. I need some air, 2 seconds later... blat! sprayed the inside of the car. joy!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

how old is she nd how old are you? can't kick wife out guys, nor call her a bitch or anything else above mentioned. just not a good idea.lol. What is agood idea to ask for happy time in the G to rid the ride of puke and fill it with a new smell. lol!!!

as far as puke goes, just clean the mats, spray and brush them with some mild soap and rinse. let dry. clean all visible spots etc and use ozone stuff.

Last edited by solopresident; 02-11-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:39 PM
iko

Originally Posted by solopresident
how old is she nd how old are you? can't kick wife out guys. just not a good idea.lol
Trust me, I thought about kicking her to the curb a couple times. We're both in our 40s. I dragged her *** inside, tossed her in the shower and went to sleep. I have no idea how long she spent sleeping with the water raining down on her. I went to sleep immediately.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

^lol. its ok bro. She's your real Girl the G is just your ***** =) Be happy u got something to hold onto. you should of taken care of her like you do your G b/c you knew she was sick b4. Trust me i know. I had Bride seats in my old integ and my ex got chocolate on them STAINED Big time. But she was a good chick so i just let it slide. then another night she got WAYYY drunk with her friends and i pick her up in the teg (stupid) yack yack. If they offer to A. clean it or B. Pay to have it cleaned they keepers. Its the ones who don't give a poop you kick to the curb.

but i do know the pain of having puke in cars, but then ive done it b4 and its just puke. no big deal
Old 02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
iko

Originally Posted by solopresident

but i do know the pain of having puke in cars, but then ive done it b4 and its just puke. no big deal
I've done it once before, but luckily it wasn't may car. For my buddy's wedding 17 yrs ago I was best man and put on the bachelor's party. Having proceeded to drink 3x as much Bass Ale as I ever should ever I hopped into one of the super stretch limos to take us to AC. Halfway there I yacked all over the floor. The driver was PISSED. He pulled over on the AC Expressway and booted me out of the car. Then everyone told him I was paying. LOL They wound up putting me in the other limo.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:13 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

see we all do it. some do at 20 others do at 40. its ok just sucks at the moment i bet i would be pissed off to. so i cant be preaching here i guess.

Quick Reply: vomit