7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Greater Toronto Meet Summer 2010!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:24 AM
NightHawk2009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greater Toronto Meet Summer 2010!

Hey everyone.. We are holding a lunch and cruise around Milton , Guelph and Mississauga area in July. We will be taking the back country roads.. Milton and Guelph area is the place to be for driving enthusiast's.

Here's the list so far:

-Canadian144
-NightHawk2009
-Greek_Infiniti9
-BigbodyG ( He just got his car.. Sweet!)
-CarAddict
-SkylineEX-S

I you are interested, please add you name to the list and re-post the list. You are more than welcome to invite any G35, 350z Owners if you want !

Come on Guys we all own a great car, which is fun to drive and an engine that sounds like a wounded animal, let's not keep it tamed in the streets of TO :P, Lets have a meet! DOMO
Old 02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
SkylineEX-S

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I'm in for the meet nighthawk but I have to warn you about the drive.

I used to go to all the meets and drives of the local BMW clubs and they were "fun". I still have friends that go and they said the last few were also attended by the police that harassed them. Their last big cruze last summer he was pulled over by 3 OPP officers but was not charged with anything and just let go after sitting at the side of the road for 45min+ The cops actually said that they monitored the forums and knew about the cruze beforehand and got "ready" Mind you they had more than 50+ cars to pick on and they went north on the 400 to cottage country.

I'm not being a killjoy just a friendly warning

I'm still in for a meet and cruze though!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
NightHawk2009

I am well aware of the police tactics, i used to own a R32 and we used to have meets every week and guess who always showed up at the meet ! Lol..

Lets just say the location shall be kept secret ! :P . OPP has nothing better to do than , harass law abiding citizens .. its a shame ! go protect the queen or something! :P

I really appreciate that you brought it up, though!

Originally Posted by SkylineEX-S
I'm in for the meet nighthawk but I have to warn you about the drive.

I used to go to all the meets and drives of the local BMW clubs and they were "fun". I still have friends that go and they said the last few were also attended by the police that harassed them. Their last big cruze last summer he was pulled over by 3 OPP officers but was not charged with anything and just let go after sitting at the side of the road for 45min+ The cops actually said that they monitored the forums and knew about the cruze beforehand and got "ready" Mind you they had more than 50+ cars to pick on and they went north on the 400 to cottage country.

I'm not being a killjoy just a friendly warning

I'm still in for a meet and cruze though!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM
snaik69

Originally Posted by NightHawk2009
Hey everyone.. We are holding a lunch and cruise around Milton , Guelph and Mississauga area in July. We will be taking the back country roads.. Milton and Guelph area is the place to be for driving enthusiast's.

Here's the list so far:

-Canadian144
-NightHawk2009
-Greek_Infiniti9
-CarAddict
-SkylineEX-S
-snaik69

I you are interested, please add you name to the list and re-post the list. You are more than welcome to invite any G35, 350z Owners if you want !

Come on Guys we all own a great car, which is fun to drive and an engine that sounds like a wounded animal, let's not keep it tamed in the streets of TO :P, Lets have a meet! DOMO
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 PM
marwan85

I'm in too! I just got mines a month ago and wud love to do a cruise.. oh this gets me pumped to mod before july.. my brother might bring along his new FX as well

Here's the list so far:

-Canadian144
-NightHawk2009
-Greek_Infiniti9
-CarAddict
-SkylineEX-S
-snaik69
-marwan85

Old 02-17-2010, 03:17 PM
NightHawk2009

Bump! :P
Old 02-17-2010, 03:17 PM
greek_infiniti9

it took two years but it finally looks like we're gunna have a meet!!! everyone be sure to have all ur mods on before the meet lmao
Old 02-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Canadian144

Woot! Looking good so far! I hope we won't have a problem with the OPP...plus as long as we drive reasonably and don't post our whole route then I can't imagine anything happening.

@ greek_infiniti9, haha mine are all on (well just rear spoiler + midnight black grille + tint really haha). Maybe some summer wheels soon.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
333 4 ME

Posted in the other thread, but I am definitely in.

Will be doing some additional mods before then too.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM
333 4 ME

Here's the list so far:

-Canadian144
-NightHawk2009
-Greek_Infiniti9
-CarAddict
-SkylineEX-S
-333 4 ME

And another one...
Old 02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
NightHawk2009

List Updated!

Here's the list so far:

-Canadian144
-NightHawk2009
-Greek_Infiniti9
-CarAddict
-SkylineEX-S
-snaik69
-marwan85
-333 4 ME

Come on Guys we all own a great car, which is fun to drive and an engine that sounds like a wounded animal, let's not keep it tamed in the streets of TO :P, Lets have a meet!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:39 PM
SkylineEX-S

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Don't forget about the Canada East End Supermeet.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/upcomin...supermeet.html

It's in June so lots of time.

We could also meet up at timmies once in a while and show up those BMW ///M boys
Old 02-17-2010, 07:07 PM
NightHawk2009

Yeah i am up for meets at timmies during summer.

The timmies near the bestbuy ( near Silver City on Dundas Street in Mississauga ) , lots of bikers and sports car owners meet up there pretty much everyday during the summer time!

Originally Posted by SkylineEX-S
Don't forget about the Canada East End Supermeet.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/upcomin...supermeet.html

It's in June so lots of time.

We could also meet up at timmies once in a while and show up those BMW ///M boys
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 PM
greek_infiniti9

^ ive met up with some of my RSX friends there, good spot with a good mix of cars and bikes. unfortunately they do get the occasional civic/neon with those fart can exhausts that rip it down dundas and attract the cops.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Canadian144

Cool, I'd be down for going to one of the bimmer meets (especially if my dad has one of his 6 series cars done by then, we could roll to there together haha). Can't make the East End Supermeet though unfortunately....

The Toronto Subaru club (I'm a member) had meets in Mississauga every week... I believe at either a Tim Hortons but most frequently the Krispy Kreme at Mavis/Brittania.

Last edited by Canadian144; 02-18-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Greater Toronto Meet Summer 2010!