Canada Serving Canada.

How to Get the Best deal when purchasing G37x AWD Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 03:48 PM
jo_sand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to Get the Best deal when purchasing G37x AWD Coupe

I am going to buy the new 2009 G37x AWD Coupe, and am wondering how to get the best possible deal when purchasing the car. I am going to be doing the financing method which is 2.9% currently.

How did you guys negoiate the drop in price, what is the maximum possible drop. I know about the CCC Reports and currently it list is at $3500 rebates.

I am looking to get the high tech package, basically i want to get that for free and approx 3000 off as well, do you think its possible.

Also what do you think is the best dealership to go to with regards to purchasing, getting the best deal, and future service. I am located in Toronto, closest ones are Markham Infiniti and Downtown Infiniti.

Thanks for all your suggestions, any and all help is appreciated.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM
SakuShI-G

Downtown infiniti is pretty good, ask for Jinho when u r there, kewl guy. Great service and experience !
Old 05-26-2009, 04:07 AM
HP_John

Just tell the sales guy how much you want to pay. For example, say if the car has a MSRP of $45000 & a wholesale price of $41000, & there is a $3500 rebate. Tell them you want to pay $XXX over the wholesale price, before subtracting the $3500 rebate.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Pip

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haggling

Originally Posted by jo_sand
I am going to buy the new 2009 G37x AWD Coupe, and am wondering how to get the best possible deal when purchasing the car. I am going to be doing the financing method which is 2.9% currently.

How did you guys negoiate the drop in price, what is the maximum possible drop. I know about the CCC Reports and currently it list is at $3500 rebates.

I am looking to get the high tech package, basically i want to get that for free and approx 3000 off as well, do you think its possible.

Also what do you think is the best dealership to go to with regards to purchasing, getting the best deal, and future service. I am located in Toronto, closest ones are Markham Infiniti and Downtown Infiniti.

Thanks for all your suggestions, any and all help is appreciated.
Don't be in a hurry. Walk out on their first offer and then don't call them back. Let them call you. Make your salesperson throw in extras like all weather floormats and/or the illuminated kickplates at the very end of the deal after you get a price you like. Tell then you'll go in half on the clear bra. If they won't work with you, go to another dealer. Go in on the last couple of days of the month or (better), the quarter.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:31 AM
HP_John

The APA is a consumer based org that, with a membership (about $65 I think), gives you not only the "dealer cost" but also a pre-negotiated price with a dealer that is better than what 90% of people would be able to get on their own. The APA gives you "dealer cost" & pre-negotiated pricing on 5 different vehicles. The APA does a lot of good work for consumers, & takes the hassle out of the buying process.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:52 AM
machinist

jo_sand...you're in luck...my buddy is the Sales Manager at Willowdale Infiniti. He'll take any legit quote you have and beat it, hands down. So if you want his details, PM me and I'll get you in touch with him. All the best!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:45 PM
blueborat

Originally Posted by machinist
jo_sand...you're in luck...my buddy is the Sales Manager at Willowdale Infiniti. He'll take any legit quote you have and beat it, hands down. So if you want his details, PM me and I'll get you in touch with him. All the best!
I picked up my 09 G37X couple from Asim from Willowdale as well.. I knew him for years too, Very nice guy.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:24 AM
jo_sand

So I finally orded my G37x AWD Coupe and I got a pretty decent deal. Now originally I had an offer from downtown infiniti for a cash purchase price of $47300 + tax. Which is a really good deal. However I needed to do the financial option, the guy at downtown infiniti said financing would be an extra $2500. Now the downtown infiniti is a farther location for me, the markham infiniti is actually closer that is where I bought mine.

Included in my purchase were the following:
- G37x AWD Coupe (Black on Black)
- Hi-tech Package
- 35% tint all windows($400)
- Wheel Locks ($60)
- Winter mats/Leather Protection($150)
- ID Auto( In case of theft)($200)
- Touch up Paint ($25)
- Financing at 2.9% over 60 months

My purchase price before tax was $49600. This was better then downtown cause they wouldn't offer me the wheel locks, winter mats, ID Auto or touch up paint for free. So all in all I think I got a pretty good deal, I saved about$5335 on a finance deal. If your looking for something similar head down to Markham Infinti and ask to speak to Edmund tell him JO sent you

hey machinist, I did speak to your friend Asim, he offered me a pretty decent deal but the Willowdale location is much farther for me, and I got a really good deal at markham infiniti, just thought its not really worth the drive to get the same deal, but thanks anyways for your help

majority credit for my vehicle purchase goes to danny here at myg37 helped me alot with the negoiating tactics and was great.

so i am picking up my car this thursday CANT WAIT
any questions pm or reply here
Old 06-21-2009, 12:14 AM
shnur

Originally Posted by jo_sand
So I finally orded my G37x AWD Coupe and I got a pretty decent deal. Now originally I had an offer from downtown infiniti for a cash purchase price of $47300 + tax. Which is a really good deal. However I needed to do the financial option, the guy at downtown infiniti said financing would be an extra $2500. Now the downtown infiniti is a farther location for me, the markham infiniti is actually closer that is where I bought mine.

Included in my purchase were the following:
- G37x AWD Coupe (Black on Black)
- Hi-tech Package
- 35% tint all windows($400)
- Wheel Locks ($60)
- Winter mats/Leather Protection($150)
- ID Auto( In case of theft)($200)
- Touch up Paint ($25)
- Financing at 2.9% over 60 months

My purchase price before tax was $49600. This was better then downtown cause they wouldn't offer me the wheel locks, winter mats, ID Auto or touch up paint for free. So all in all I think I got a pretty good deal, I saved about$5335 on a finance deal. If your looking for something similar head down to Markham Infinti and ask to speak to Edmund tell him JO sent you

hey machinist, I did speak to your friend Asim, he offered me a pretty decent deal but the Willowdale location is much farther for me, and I got a really good deal at markham infiniti, just thought its not really worth the drive to get the same deal, but thanks anyways for your help

majority credit for my vehicle purchase goes to danny here at myg37 helped me alot with the negoiating tactics and was great.

so i am picking up my car this thursday CANT WAIT
any questions pm or reply here
Hey man, congrats on your G37x coupe! I picked up my white on stone one recently too! Planning to lower now and get some rims on it.