Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Bad Experiences with Infiniti Dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 03:36 AM
Vasher

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^This.

OP, you walked into Wienerschnitzel and the guy at the register handed you a blindfold, asked you to get on your knees, told you to open wide and "enjoy".

You've bought 11 cars? So, 11 Wienerschnitzels.

You wouldn't have had to check the options on the car you purchased. You paid MSRP. The fact that it was less than the car you test drove...

You clearly haven't been around the block. You're as green pea as they come.

You have nothing to gripe about. Slap yourself... now do it 10 more times.

I hope this experience will force you out of the cave and into the light.

That is all.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
D-G37x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Vasher, I have no problem paying MSRP. I looked online before buying to see what people are paying for the car. That wasn't what I was complaining about at all. I should have checked the car I was buying but I have purchased a lot of new cars in the past and a lot of the dealerships will buy the same car, with the same options in multiple color options. This is very standard with all my new car purchases. Maybe it's not the case with your purchases. Maybe the sales guy just thought it was the same or maybe he did know, or maybe he was just lazy and didn't check. Stuff happens and he did try and make it right in the end.

My issue was the service department at this dealership and the service manager. Yes, I could have been more vocal with the service manager, pushed the issue, etc but at this point I don't want to deal with crap like this. I just want to buy a car, take it back to the dealership when needed, and get a loaner car so I can go take care of everything I need to get done and not wait at the dealership. If it's a good dealership they should take care of the customer better without the customer always having to complain.

Clearly I have been around the block and I'm tired of going around that block all the time. I was hoping for this Infiniti dealership to be better based on feedback I had at the time but it wasn't. Moving on for now...
Old 01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
madeyalook

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
when I had my M, I had just put on a brand new set of forged wheels.. 2 days later went into the dealer said DO NOT WASH, needless to say they washed the car/wheels, the acid wash they used stripped the wheels they started to rust and look horrible. Took me 6 months to get them to own up and cut me a check (wound up losing money just to end the nightmare) - infiniti of coconut creek
Old 01-07-2013, 02:34 PM
UncleFunkle
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have yet to have a good esperience with Infiniti. I am in Vegas and my mom is in the Atlanta area and we both get crappy service. She has a sedan and I drive the coupe and she has gotten p!ss poor service there. My wife drives an Acura and they treat us like royalty when we go in for things. The local dealer here is the only Infiniti dealer so I am SOL but if this is how Infiniti treats their customers, this will be my last G/Q.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
dholmblad
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I had the infiniti of tysons corner in virginia tell me I needed to fill out a finance form because they "wanted to make sure I wasnt a terrorist". Luckly I am not an idiot and didnt fall for this tactic, even after they asked me 10 times to fill it out. It took a BB claim to get an apology from the GM of this dealership.

Other than that I was happy with the vehicle.