Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Good Deal or stay away ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 PM
chubbzg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Deal or stay away ?

Hello fellow G owners , Edit from g37coupethread

Its an honor to be a member of myg37.com as you can see by my name i was a member at g35driver.com. Well as i been doing research here i see so many g drivers saying how great of a deal they have gotten their 08 g27 coupe some with high miles some with low miles for the price range of mid-to high 20's? so should i stay away from this deal since the price seems to low ? 2008 g37 coupe black with grey leather ( didn't know existed , coming from wheat leather ) auto/ premium package/ no navi has 32,300 miles for 23 OTD ? meaning 21g's without TTL factory warranty till july or 60k carfax came out perfect , one owner pulled by my self not dealer,also knowing that inifiniti dealership cant tell me much i called 2 local ones and gave them the VIN ,they confirmed no recall everything been up to date ( if it means anything), just a couple replaced tires. as i was going to hop on this deal, im eager to learn from the wiser owners on here as im buying this week.
is it the color that makes the price difference i seen so many white 08s so much more with more miles as well as red ,
FROM CARFAX AND AUTOCHECK
carfax= journey/sport
autocheck=base/sport
inifniti= confirmed journey premium package, but didnt mentioned sport
at 9 miles only car was registered as commercial vehicle
3k maintenance by infiniti
6k " same as above "
at 15k it was purchased by owner from lease,(one owner)
then at 32k was sold as manufacturer vehicle at auction this past month(nov) and bought same month to dealership that has the car now,
any advice guys?
Old 12-02-2011, 04:56 PM
eljoker

Received 192 Likes on 125 Posts
Why 2 threads when you already have 2 pager going?
Old 12-02-2011, 05:02 PM
chubbzg35

as i stated in the g37coupe thread." i just saw this subject " buying & leasing " since my concern is about buying i noticed it should be here.and asked if it could be closed in the other thread. thanks for your concern
Old 12-02-2011, 05:27 PM
eljoker

well here or there it isnt going to make a diffrence since the last thread had time to soak. As for the car, its a steal if its in that good of a condition. Here Ive seen them go for 25k- 26k with lower 30s in mileage, similary equipped. Have you driven the car yet? whats it listed at? because if its listed at the 23k you say, try getting it cheaper, wouldnt hurt right? also take carfax and autocheck with a grain of salt, I sell cars and some the ones ive seen come through here have clean carfaxes/autochecks but they been in accidents. take it to a shop or midas and have it lifted and check the frame and undercaragie.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
chubbzg35

Originally Posted by eljoker
well here or there it isnt going to make a diffrence since the last thread had time to soak. As for the car, its a steal if its in that good of a condition. Here Ive seen them go for 25k- 26k with lower 30s in mileage, similary equipped. Have you driven the car yet? whats it listed at? because if its listed at the 23k you say, try getting it cheaper, wouldnt hurt right? also take carfax and autocheck with a grain of salt, I sell cars and some the ones ive seen come through here have clean carfaxes/autochecks but they been in accidents. take it to a shop or midas and have it lifted and check the frame and undercaragie.
thanks for the quick reply, If i myself can delete that post please let me know how as i rather not cause any more confusion in my part,
for the car i actually got it down to 20,999 not lower than. I was taking carfax with a grain of salt so after more research i told about experian's autocheck for cars that have been auctioned. i can imagine this car may have been in an accident since it was ghost for almost 15k but yet its been commercial owned and sold by manufacturer. I had my mechanic take a look he gave the okay but you are right maybe i should have someone take a look at frame etc.
also having this thread here did make a difference cause your advice matters to me thanks for your reply !
Old 12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
eljoker

No prob, just giving you a heads up cus I work in the auto sales industry, you can never for sure know the condition of a car but you can check your steps. Btw welcome, I to am on driver and looking for a g37. GL and dont be afraid to ask. Also pm me if you need any carfax done.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
chubbzg35

Originally Posted by eljoker
No prob, just giving you a heads up cus I work in the auto sales industry, you can never for sure know the condition of a car but you can check your steps. Btw welcome, I to am on driver and looking for a g37. GL and dont be afraid to ask. Also pm me if you need any carfax done.
PM sent!