Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

[LEASE] Very close to ordering a G37xS, here are some numbers

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 12:14 AM
volnedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jsp - I hope you went through the Grand Rapids dealer like I suggested. Trust me, anyone who thinks paying $447/mo on a $48k car is too much needs to punch themselves in the face. Thats a GREAT deal.

Try leasing a 335 or A4 with same msrp, it will cost you easily $600/mo. Everyone needs to know we are in MI, no So Cal or Tri State area where there are more than 20 dealerships in same zip code. I think there are 5 Infiniti dealers in all of MI.

That is a sick deal and I say you launch ASAP. Good luck.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Chico

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by volnedan
jsp - I hope you went through the Grand Rapids dealer like I suggested. Trust me, anyone who thinks paying $447/mo on a $48k car is too much needs to punch themselves in the face. Thats a GREAT deal.

Try leasing a 335 or A4 with same msrp, it will cost you easily $600/mo. Everyone needs to know we are in MI, no So Cal or Tri State area where there are more than 20 dealerships in same zip code. I think there are 5 Infiniti dealers in all of MI.

That is a sick deal and I say you launch ASAP. Good luck.
I couldn't agree more with you.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:59 AM
jmward21

My car came from Detroit. I bought it from Columbus, OH, but they drove up to Michigan to pick it up. If you would have looked a few weeks earlier, you may have been driving it...

Black on Black, sport, nav, AWD. MSRP of 48K. I got it for 445/month, but I have a 15K mile / per year lease. I did pay all fees up front as well as another $800 down (2K total at signing)

At 12K it would have been 415/month. I spent over a month shopping the car to every dealer that would talk with me.

The best deal was of course Chico (which I owe a lot for helping me get this good deal) but NY would have been a long drive.

Pictures

I've had the car for going on 3 weeks and I still smile every time I get in it.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:08 AM
jsp872

Voledan, way ahead of you brother! I put in the order Monday! I put a $1000 deposit down, and the best part about it is, they said if the residuals and money factor change every month and if the monthly payment isn't what you like to pay at the time when the car comes in, I dont have to take the vehicle!!!! and they'll give me my full deposit back! so I felt very safe doing business with them

PS: Thank you very much for the recommendation, although my sales rep is not craig, craig is fully aware of what's going on with my deal. craig was on vacation when I called for him so I ended up going with another sales rep, who is also super kind and straight forward with you

Last edited by jsp872; 03-18-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
jsp872

Originally Posted by jmward21
My car came from Detroit. I bought it from Columbus, OH, but they drove up to Michigan to pick it up. If you would have looked a few weeks earlier, you may have been driving it...

Black on Black, sport, nav, AWD. MSRP of 48K. I got it for 445/month, but I have a 15K mile / per year lease. I did pay all fees up front as well as another $800 down (2K total at signing)

At 12K it would have been 415/month. I spent over a month shopping the car to every dealer that would talk with me.

The best deal was of course Chico (which I owe a lot for helping me get this good deal) but NY would have been a long drive.

Pictures

I've had the car for going on 3 weeks and I still smile every time I get in it.
saw the pictures you put up, and your numbers are better then mine and i agree with that... but i dont understand how your msrp is just as much as mine with less options....

I have rear deck lid spoiler, midnight black grill, illuminated kick plate, and splash guards, with preminum, sport, and nav package
and my MSRP was $48.7K, not to mention I put $0 down.

Last edited by jsp872; 03-17-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:18 AM
volnedan

Great to hear it. I always shop around the nearest states when looking for a new car; I've purchased from Infinti dealer in Ft. Wayne, ID before to get a good deal.

Congrats on the deal, now I hope your car comes in on time and the numbers stay the same.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:18 PM
jsp872

Originally Posted by volnedan
Great to hear it. I always shop around the nearest states when looking for a new car; I've purchased from Infinti dealer in Ft. Wayne, ID before to get a good deal.

Congrats on the deal, now I hope your car comes in on time and the numbers stay the same.
Yeah, really hoping so! if it's anywhere in the ballpark of $450 I'm gonna take it. But if it goes upwards to $460 ish, i'm gonna question if I should take it or not.
And if all things go well, we need to go cruise together!! cuz I don't see that many members here that are from the Metro Detroit area. Where are you exactly by the way? I'm in Troy.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:32 AM
jmward21

Originally Posted by jsp872
saw the pictures you put up, and your numbers are better then mine and i agree with that... but i dont understand how your msrp is just as much as mine with less options....

I have rear deck lid spoiler, midnight black grill, illuminated kick plate, and splash guards, with preminum, sport, and nav package
and my MSRP was $48.7K, not to mention I put $0 down.
Mine came with illuminated kick-plates and splash guards as well. You got me on the spoiler and grill. $700 sounds cheap for those 2 options, but well worth it.

Did you order your car? With all that's going on in Japan, I didn't know if that would affect deliver. Any rate, good luck.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:25 PM
volnedan

Originally Posted by jsp872
Yeah, really hoping so! if it's anywhere in the ballpark of $450 I'm gonna take it. But if it goes upwards to $460 ish, i'm gonna question if I should take it or not.
And if all things go well, we need to go cruise together!! cuz I don't see that many members here that are from the Metro Detroit area. Where are you exactly by the way? I'm in Troy.
I'm in Farmington Hills. True, I don't see too many coupes around anymore. I've switched to the sedan now, but I miss the coupe everytime I see it on the road. I've had 3 coupes in my day: 04 G35 6MT, 06 G35 6MT, and 08 G37S 6MT. Maybe after this sedan lease is up the wife will let me get another coupe, but prob not. Happy wife = happy life