Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

G37S or G37xS Lease? and pricing?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 03:16 AM
jsp872

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G37S or G37xS Lease? and pricing?

I am looking to lease a G37S or G37xS (Still debating)
but anyways, I was wondering what a good price for a lease is,

I built the G37xS the way I wanted at infiniti.com and the MSRP is $46.5K
and the G37S is MSRP $44,8K

I also has the Supplier Discount through work but i dont know what this will do to the price,
I believe it's the D Plan....
what is a good monthly lease for these prices? in Michigan by the way (greater detroit area)
All I need is 10K miles a year, and i'm not going to put anything down

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas thank you!!

Last edited by jsp872; 02-27-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Ibanez540r

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by jsp872
I am looking to lease a G37S or G37xS (Still debating)
but anyways, I was wondering what a good price for a lease is,

I built the G37xS the way I wanted at infiniti.com and the MSRP is $46.5K
and the G37S is MSRP $44,8K

I also has the Supplier Discount through work but i dont know what this will do to the price,
I believe it's the D Plan....
what is a good monthly lease for these prices? in Michigan by the way (greater detroit area)
All I need is 10K miles a year, and i'm not going to put anything down

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas thank you!!

I'm in the same region, Cleveland OH, and was in the same debate for quite some time. I guess it comes down to what kind of driver you are and what you want out of your car. I personally decided to go with the G37S (still in process) as I have grown up racing cars and am a very aggresive driver. I decided the additional suspension and brakes were worth it to me for a full "driver's experience" and to get the most "sport sedan" out of the car. I also did alot of thread reading and it seemed that the RWD with winter tires does quite well. Especially if your comfortable with a RWD. This does add expense and time switching tires for the seasons.

However, if you like to punch it now and again, not to much heavy speeding in turns, hard braking, etc. and also prefer a little more comfort for the every day driving, The XS would be the choice for the area. Especially with the AWD for snow. From what I read the X does pretty well in the snow keeping the all seasons on and is a monster with winter tires AND AWD.

So, your call obviously. Do note though that the RWD will have to be found down south or west and brought in. Makes dealing a little more interesting, but hasn't really been an issue for me.

...so far the best I have been able to get on 15k miles 36/39 sedan is $381-$400 month with $2650 down. Premium/Navigation/Sport. Price fluctuated with accessories already equipped.

Trust me this was not any dealerships initial offer. It took a lot of homework and negotiating.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Chico

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ibanez540r
I'm in the same region, Cleveland OH, and was in the same debate for quite some time. I guess it comes down to what kind of driver you are and what you want out of your car. I personally decided to go with the G37S (still in process) as I have grown up racing cars and am a very aggresive driver. I decided the additional suspension and brakes were worth it to me for a full "driver's experience" and to get the most "sport sedan" out of the car. I also did alot of thread reading and it seemed that the RWD with winter tires does quite well. Especially if your comfortable with a RWD. This does add expense and time switching tires for the seasons.

However, if you like to punch it now and again, not to much heavy speeding in turns, hard braking, etc. and also prefer a little more comfort for the every day driving, The XS would be the choice for the area. Especially with the AWD for snow. From what I read the X does pretty well in the snow keeping the all seasons on and is a monster with winter tires AND AWD.

So, your call obviously. Do note though that the RWD will have to be found down south or west and brought in. Makes dealing a little more interesting, but hasn't really been an issue for me.

...so far the best I have been able to get on 15k miles 36/39 sedan is $381-$400 month with $2650 down. Premium/Navigation/Sport. Price fluctuated with accessories already equipped.

Trust me this was not any dealerships initial offer. It took a lot of homework and negotiating.
Just to clarify, you mean taxes and fees paid up front and $0 down. It's about $2500-$2600 depending on tax rate and dealer fee.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Ibanez540r

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
You know what Chico, surprisingly that's the one thing I never clarified after trying to "mirror" someone else's deal a while back. I kinda of figured it was just taxes and fees, but again never clarified. I'm 6.5%.