Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

2011 G37 Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM
weaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cvipgo
Call the dealer's sales manager and offer the $48500 and I bet you can get the deal and give them 24 hours for a response.

Ask the dealer ($48500)- how long it takes to get the car? IMO save $2700 for upgrades...etc
I just emailed the Sales Manager and countered their offer of $51200 with an offer of $49999. The msrp is higher on this one than if I had to order, so I think I would still be getting a good deal even if I had to come up $1500.

If I don't hear from any of them by this afternoon, gonna have to make a decision, as the dealer has to order the car by tomorrow and I need to put a deposit down to secure the car.

Last edited by weaver; 02-25-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
weaver

Went back to the local deal of $51200, got em down to $51200. Other dealer said he can do $48500, but will try to get the car locally and will do the deal of $49500. He said he will let me know in the morning.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:23 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by weaver
Went back to the local deal of $51200, got em down to $51200. Other dealer said he can do $48500, but will try to get the car locally and will do the deal of $49500. He said he will let me know in the morning.
You will get it for $49500 for sure. Just have patience.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
weaver

meant to say got em down from $51200 to $50900
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 PM
weaver

local dealer would not give up the car, so gonna order it for $48500. Putting down a $500 deposit today.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:07 PM
weaver

local dealer would not give up the car, so gonna order it for $48500. Putting down a $500 deposit today.
Already ordered a set of wheels with tires and gonna get an intake as well and some grounding wires for starters. Then gonna change the exhaust perhaps.

Can't wait to get my car. Gonna be a long 3 months.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Can't wait to get my car. Gonna be a long 3 months.

Get a big photo poster of the car till then...:>!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 PM
weaver

Get a big photo poster of the car till then...:>!
Just found out the car is in route to California. Now I gotta sweat out the Tsunami's. It should arrive in Houston on April 8th, but the dealer said he may get it before the end of the month since Infiniti's fiscal year end is March 30 and and they are pushing their transporters to move cars as quickly as possible.

mattDOMO
Old 03-11-2011, 04:22 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Just found out the car is in route to California. Now I gotta sweat out the Tsunami's. It should arrive in Houston on April 8th, but the dealer said he may get it before the end of the month since Infiniti's fiscal year end is March 30 and and they are pushing their transporters to move cars as quickly as possible.

mattDOMO
Good luck and please keep those all people who may have worked on/processed your car in Japan in your prayers and may be in big trouble due to recent catastrophe.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:00 AM
weaver

Will do. I have been thru hurricane katrina, so I know about natural disasters. My grandmaw had four feet of water in her house. Also lost a lot of stuff I had there as well.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:04 AM
cvipgo
Banned

Will do. I have been thru hurricane katrina, so I know about natural disasters. My grandmaw had four feet of water in her house. Also lost a lot of stuff I had there as well.
Sorry to hear your experience and loss. I'll send you a Smurf Antenna for free- PM me your address once you get your car. thx
Old 03-14-2011, 11:12 AM
weaver

Sorry to hear your experience and loss. I'll send you a Smurf Antenna for free- PM me your address once you get your car. thx
Probably nothing like the people in Japan are going thru, but it was the worst experience of my life, besides watching my mom die of cancer. I had no idea what was going to happen would happen, so of course I left my Maxima, which was paid for at my grandmother's house and took only a few things I thought I needed, important papers, clothes, tolietries, etc. My gf lived with me and we left her car at my house. We all packed into my grandmothers car with my cat, who was a few months old at the time, and headed to my Mom's place in Jackson, MS. We got there on a Saturday night and lost power on Monday, when Katrina hit. We were without power for almost a week in the end of August, when it was still 95 plus during the day. We had no generator. We ate what was in the freezer via a bbq pit and had softdrinks and water that was still in the fridge. We were not able to go anywhere for a day or two, because the roads had pine trees in the way. It was miserable, but I had a home to go back to. My home had no water and only a fence was knocked down, which was the neighbors. I did have to have my grandmothers house completely gutted and thank god she had great insurance. It was sad to see her lose things that she could not find and of course all of my pictures, pre digital camera days. She was able to sell the home to the people across the street and after a few months, I was able to find a home for her one block from where I live. I would not wish this experience on my worst enemy, although I know many died and were stranded on roof tops or had to cut themselves out of their roofs, so my experience is mild compared to theirs.

Matt
Old 03-16-2011, 02:23 PM
kaoticdemize

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
Your g will make it fine though, the only vehicles effected were m's ex's and fx's. Mine got destroyed, but it is a small impact vs what has happened over there.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:07 PM
weaver

I was told last week it was already on the ship out to California. Delivery date is April 8, but the dealer said Infiniti is pushing the transporters hard because the fiscal year end is March 31, so they want as many cars as possible to the dealers by the end of March. I hope to get mine before the end of the month. If not, I can wait. They were able to find one being built already to my specs, so they grabbed it.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:42 PM
weaver

Two weeks from tonight I will have my vert in my garage.

I wanted to put enough cash down to get my payment below $500 per month, but someone said to go the msd route. Only thing I know about that is you get the money back. Outside of that, how do they work?

Quick Reply: 2011 G37 Convertible