Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

2011 G37 Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Falcons023

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 G37 with Sport, Premium & Navigation

Hello All,
I am a current BMW 3 series owner looking for a new ride. I have come down to G37 pretty much. I did like the G37 with Premuim, Navi, Sport Pkgs and looked at the Limited Edition on the Showroom floor.

I liked the Limited Edition a little more because of the Aero Pkg, Midnight Grill and obviously Red Leather. I was wondering how much discount i could get on these Limited Editions?

Any info is appreciated!

I live in Atlanta. I could drive 750Miles radius if a very good deal can be had

Last edited by Falcons023; 11-17-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
ScottyBeGood

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Falcons023
Hello All,
I am a current BMW 3 series owner looking for a new ride. I have come down to G37 pretty much. I did like the G37 with Premuim, Navi, Sport Pkgs and looked at the Limited Edition on the Showroom floor.

I liked the Limited Edition a little more because of the Aero Pkg, Midnight Grill and obviously Red Leather. I was wondering how much discount i could get on these Limited Editions?

Any info is appreciated!

I live in Atlanta. I could drive 750Miles radius if a very good deal can be had
The Limited Editions are not on the VPP list if that is what you are interested in. Means good luck with invoice. Try to work something out with the dealer. oh and btw the Limited Edition would be a step up, unless you are coming from an M3.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
rks
Registered Member

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
Edmunds

Zag

I just purchased a 2011 S Sedan for invoice but they may not deal as much on the LEs.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:24 PM
The Jewbag

Are you talking about the anniversary sedans?
Old 11-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by ScottyBeGood
The Limited Editions are not on the VPP list if that is what you are interested in. Means good luck with invoice. Try to work something out with the dealer. oh and btw the Limited Edition would be a step up, unless you are coming from an M3.
Apparently, I won't qualify for a VPP plan as i am a Contractor for my Company for last 6 years but not a Fulltime Employee. Very Unfortunate

I have emailed the sales guy that i am interested in both LE and G37 with Sport, navi and Prem.

G37 are step up from my 325i for sure...but i am having little hard time convincing myself for the extra dough for LE. It's just cosmetic stuff (But i like it) nothing related to Performance.

Decisions!!! Decisions!!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Are you talking about the anniversary sedans?
Anniversary Edition os for last year models(2010). for 2011 they are being called as Limited Edition. Logically speaking you are right
Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 PM
ScottyBeGood

Apparently, I won't qualify for a VPP plan as i am a Contractor for my Company for last 6 years but not a Fulltime Employee. Very Unfortunate

I have emailed the sales guy that i am interested in both LE and G37 with Sport, navi and Prem.

G37 are step up from my 325i for sure...but i am having little hard time convincing myself for the extra dough for LE. It's just cosmetic stuff (But i like it) nothing related to Performance.

Decisions!!! Decisions!!
Do you have any of these items???

Proof of Employment clearly displaying the employee name and company name
Paycheck Stub – Amounts and SSN can be marked through
Business Card
Company Photo ID

Then VPP you are.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by ScottyBeGood
Do you have any of these items???

Proof of Employment clearly displaying the employee name and company name
Paycheck Stub – Amounts and SSN can be marked through
Business Card
Company Photo ID

Then VPP you are.
I have a Business Card, Company Photo Id (Company name is not displayed for Security reasons) but Pay Stub is for Employees only not contractors. My Pay Stub says a different company name.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
heyitsalex
Registered Member

Please research VPP pricing ahead of time. There are some shady *** dealerships out there who say they are giving you VPP pricing when they're really not. How do I know this? I used to sell Infinitis...
Old 11-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by heyitsalex
Please research VPP pricing ahead of time. There are some shady *** dealerships out there who say they are giving you VPP pricing when they're really not. How do I know this? I used to sell Infinitis...
The only info that i have about VPP is Invoice price and additional Manf Incentive which is $500 for G37.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:53 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
VPP pricing is different now... check the site
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM
ScottyBeGood

The goal behind VPP is to give the best price without the need to haggle or negotiate for price. There are several different classes, where as most people fall under the Business Associates class, which is Falcons023's case. My dealership participates with VPP, however it is not a requirement as some dealers do not. Personally, I think VPP is a great program and I have been working with non-business associates to work out other arrangements to get to a none haggle price point. And on a final note VPP also applies to Nissan's as well as Infiniti's, but not on GTR's, IPL's or Limited Edition's.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:11 AM
carz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a Business Card, Company Photo Id (Company name is not displayed for Security reasons) but Pay Stub is for Employees only not contractors. My Pay Stub says a different company name.
you dont need all those forms of ID, only some. You can get away with just showing your Photo ID. Thats all I needed to show.

I understand you're a consultant, but they dont know that.......and if they call your company and verify, worst case just play dumb.

but you need to find out if your company qualifies for VPP
Old 11-11-2010, 10:19 AM
ScottyBeGood

Originally Posted by carz
I verified his company and I saw his VPP Account number.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by carz
you dont need all those forms of ID, only some. You can get away with just showing your Photo ID. Thats all I needed to show.

I understand you're a consultant, but they dont know that.......and if they call your company and verify, worst case just play dumb.

Even if they call my company...they will say that i work here but they might even mention that i am a contractor. What i am betting on is...by then i will know the VPP pricing from that dealership and if they need my sale they can't waver much from that price other than $200-300.

If not i will go to a different dealership. Since i did my test drive there and he went out of the way to bring the brand new car with sheets still on...i am planning to give him the 1st right of refusal. Then i will cross shop at different dealerships.

Quick Reply: 2011 G37 Limited Edition