Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

First Time Buyer: Loan Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 12:41 AM
PureNick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My name is Nicholas Anthony Iannotti... A is for Anthony, idiot. STALLOWNNNEEDDDD. :\

Middle initial? Ya know? :\

unblurred for your idiocy.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:51 AM
PureNick

Yeah, k newg37. idiot.

Mike,

I'll shoot you that PM soon.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:58 AM
MechE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by newg37
oh cool now you have a middle initial

photoshop is so cool isn't it.

look how meche trying to justify and spin his agenda after getting laid off. LOL!
Okay newG37. You got me. I guess you swing the bigger digital forum stick. When I go to buy my G I'll think of you and your supremacy behind the keyboard with a ****faced grin. Haters, my motivation.

Sam, Nick, and Raul thanks for the support and advice. I'm out.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:01 AM
PureNick

MechE,

For sure. Shoot me a PM when you make the purchase. I owe you a beer.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Seer

Originally Posted by PureNick
HENCE WHY I AM NOT WITH PROGRESSIVE AND WITH STATE FARM. My god, thick headed has never meant so much.

To put all your daddy talk to rest, do a simple google search of my name. I have nothing to hide: owner of puretrakj - Google Search

Oh wait, what's that say on the first result? Mar 29, 2009 ... says Nick Iannotti, lead designer & co-president for Pure Voice. Damn, that just screams daddy! Shady company? I'd be willing to be $10,000 that anyone on these forum who games on their PC uses my product. 59,000 users online right now and that's at 11:23pm CST on a Saturday. Stop by on a Wednesday night at 7:00ish to see just how many people use my service. I'm not a bragger... but if you want to swing ****s, let's swing.

Save it moron. Save it for someone else because not only is 1/2 the **** you're saying not making any sense, but you're insulting yourself without any sense of when to stop.

Thank you for reminding me about my service post... I forgot to update that I spoke with someone on Friday from regional Infiniti service and they will be replacing my vehicle due the numerous amounts of reoccurring issues it has. Yettttttt another reason why leasing this vehicle was the better choice (seeing as my warranty is up in 5,000 miles).

hell ya I use your services... awesome company. Hook me up with a cheap ventrilo server please . I'll do in exchange some business process work for you
Old 09-12-2010, 09:47 AM
MechE

HAHA! What happened to his posts?
Old 09-12-2010, 01:23 PM
xixonmn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Regarding the loan, first thing is first... check your credit score/history. FreeCreditReport.com gives you 7 days free if you sign up and won't charge you if you call and cancel before that time. It works great for a quick glimpse.
FreeCreditReport.com or most places sell FACOs (Fake Credit Scores). It's useless since no banks/lenders use it.
The only place you can buy your REAL credit scores is myfico.com. The only place you can get your REAL credit reports for free from all 3 credit bureaus is annualcreditreport.com.
Banks and dealerships use a version of FICO called Auto Enhanced Score for auto loan. You can't buy Auto Enhanced Score.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
PureNick

xixonmn,

Thanks for the information. I knew that dealerships use a different form of credit scoring than your traditional 3-bureau reporting but was never sure what it was.

I do know though that the credit union I mentioned only pulls from TransUnion and goes by what they have to say. I've never had a credit issue so they may pull from others... that's why I recommended the freecreditreport method as that is what I did when I first went to make a big purchase.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
The scores are weighed differently. However, with a solid credit history, there is minimal variance. The cases where there is large variance is when you have someone with minimal credit history.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
MechE

So now my dad proposed a deal. We currently own a 98 Ram (72k Miles) loaded and an 01 Ram (55k miles) mid level plus an 05 Impala (60K) base. He said he would give me the 98 ram plus 3k for a trade in and down payment for my Impala. He plans on giving the car to my mom to save on gas over the truck. He also plans on trading in the 01 for a new truck. He came up with the idea of getting a deal for purchasing 2 cars.

I guess my question is, is it possible to get a deal at 2 separate dealerships that are owned by the same person? i.e. Like Orland Park Infiniti and Orland Park Ford. Has anyone done this?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:51 PM
PureNick

Well,

The only time I've purchased two vehicles at the same time was when I bought my G coupe and we bought both of them at the same time. Both G37S coupes, loaded. We got one hell of a deal for doing this.

I bet you can slam a deal with Fields Infiniti as he owns close to 30 dealerships include two Infiniti dealerships. Other than that, I'm not sure how much of a deal you would get working with two different brands with other dealerships... regardless of dealership ownership.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Seer

It's actually smart to buy 2 vehicles at the same time vs. staggering the purchases out over a few months. The credit hit/inquiry only comes once, vs. multiple times.

Plus the dealers will work for you big time, since they aren't just risking losing 1 deal, but 2.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:35 AM
xixonmn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
xixonmn,

Thanks for the information. I knew that dealerships use a different form of credit scoring than your traditional 3-bureau reporting but was never sure what it was.

I do know though that the credit union I mentioned only pulls from TransUnion and goes by what they have to say. I've never had a credit issue so they may pull from others... that's why I recommended the freecreditreport method as that is what I did when I first went to make a big purchase.
Auto enhanced scores are based on reports from 3 credit report bureaus. It's just factor any previous auto loans more compare to how they calculate the regular FICO score.

OP has a flawless credit history. Credit unions are friendly and easy with students than big banks.Try to get pre-approval from local banks/credit unions before heading to the dealership. Don't tell them you are pre-approved. Let them work on the loan for you.

I went to the dealership with 2 pre-approvals. The FO was able to get me a loan with lower rate. Sign all the papers except for the loan. I told him I need to go to the bank to get my down payment. I went back to US Bank, showed them the dealer approval, and ask them to work on a lower rate for me. The FO was pissed when I gave him the check and the address to mail the title to US Bank.
When I was at US Bank, I asked them to use the same credit report pull to raise my credit cards limit and also got myself a nice Line of Credit account. A month later, when the inquiries/new accounts + loan hit my credit report, my credit card utilization went down at the same time. Only lost 10 points.

Last edited by xixonmn; 09-13-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Beer Magazine

Your schooling also counts as job history. If you graduate and get a job in the field they use that time as job history. That's what they said when I got my first home loan.

Anyway, the easiest thing to do is....go down and see what the dealer says. Car credit uses the highest and if they want to they will give you the loan...they need to sell cars. But if worst comes to worst...use a co-signer and get Infiniti's lowest APR. They are ALWAYS going to be the lowest on new car loans...if you qualify.

Congrats on the job. Advice is like an A-hole...we all got them. Personally I'd wait a year and drive something cheaper so you can get a feel for what you really want or want to do.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 AM
MechE

Originally Posted by Beer Magazine
Your schooling also counts as job history. If you graduate and get a job in the field they use that time as job history. That's what they said when I got my first home loan.

Anyway, the easiest thing to do is....go down and see what the dealer says. Car credit uses the highest and if they want to they will give you the loan...they need to sell cars. But if worst comes to worst...use a co-signer and get Infiniti's lowest APR. They are ALWAYS going to be the lowest on new car loans...if you qualify.

Congrats on the job. Advice is like an A-hole...we all got them. Personally I'd wait a year and drive something cheaper so you can get a feel for what you really want or want to do.
Thanks Beer. So without any sort of internship, college counts as work experience to banks?

Quick Reply: First Time Buyer: Loan Questions