Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Extended Warrranty

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:11 PM
SkyMG37x
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
It is NOT identical

Infiniti Elite Extended Warranty Protection Plan - Infiniti USA

I quote:

I dare you to actually read the brochure you were given when you purchased it.

There is an exact list (albeit, a rather large one) of exactly what is covered by the Elite Extended Protection Plan. Contact your dealer's F&I dept for it, if they even have one on hand. Typically they don't because they don't want customers looking for a specific part that they've had problems with on previous vehicles.
Correct - but I think you're splitting hairs. It covers ALL engine internal and external components, ALL internal and external cooling and lubrication parts, ALL internal and external transmission parts, Virtually all fuel system components (i.e. not the fuel filter), Most audio and video components, ALL internal and external brake parts including ABS, ALL engine and body electrical components, ALL internal and external suspension parts including active suspension, ALL internal and external steering parts, Extensive coverage for high wear items like belts and hoses.

And for the detailed list, see here: Infiniti Extended Warranty Plan PDF

It starts on page 4.

This is one of the most detailed and comprehensive extented warranties I've seen. The question again is do you want peace of mind if one of these items fails.