Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

FYI about 2010 G37 Coupes/Sedans...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
FYI about 2010 G37 Coupes/Sedans...

2009's are still being ordered... therefore the 2009's will still be coming in November to dealers so 2010's will probably be the end of December. Just some FYI for the ones waiting on the sidelines . . .
Old 08-01-2009, 12:22 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice.. i wonder whats new on the 10's
Old 08-01-2009, 11:42 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
yeah me too. i don't know anything
Old 08-02-2009, 10:31 AM
bschurr
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
yeah me too. i don't know anything
WOW - I am a bit surprised that Infiniti hasnt released info regarding the 2010 line up yet! (seems awefully late but I am not in the undustry so I will yield to your knowledge).
Old 08-02-2009, 11:33 AM
ImToast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
2009's are still being ordered... therefore the 2009's will still be coming in November to dealers so 2010's will probably be the end of December. Just some FYI for the ones waiting on the sidelines . . .
Infiniti will not bell annoucing the 2010 cars until October, but they will be starting production in November for December delivery to customers.

ImToast
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 AM
fillup
Registered Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts
I've heard of a grill and front bumper change for 2010. I think I read it in Car and Driver magazine.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:04 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Well I got this off the Nissan News website

The 2010 Infiniti Lineup – Charting the Changes
Following an aggressive slate of enhancements and additions in the previous model year, the most notable changes to the 2010 Infiniti lineup are found in the G Sedan and Coupe. The G37 Sedan receives a new grille design and revised front and rear fascias. Both the G37 Sedan and G37 Coupe feature mildly revised interiors, including new color and trim treatments and enhanced standard and option package content.

Key changes to 2010 Infinitis include, but are not limited to, the following:

•QX – Simplified exterior color selections. On sale May 2009.
•M – Revised option package selection and content, simplified color selections. On sale September 2009.
•EX – Revised option package selection and content, standard heated front seats (EX35 AWD), enhanced audio and navigation system features, and revised exterior/interior color combinations. On sale fall 2009.
•FX – Revised option package selection and content, standard Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System (all models), enhanced audio and navigation features, simplified exterior/interior color combinations. On sale fall 2009.
•G Coupe – Revised interior colors and trim appearance, available next generation navigation system, new gauge color scheme and center console design, rain-sensing wipers and Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster™ air purifier added to Technology Package, revised Journey model content and one new exterior color. On sale January 2010.
•G Sedan – New grille, front fascias (Base and Sport) and headlight treatments, new 17-inch wheels, revised interior colors and trim, available next generation navigation system, new gauge color scheme and center console design, rain-sensing wipers and Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster™ air purifier added to Technology Package, standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base model, revised Journey model content and two new exterior colors. On sale January 2010.
•G Convertible – The 2009 G37 Convertible went on sale in June 2009. Information on the 2010 model will be available at a later date.
Curious to see how the interior trims and color schemes will turn out
Old 08-03-2009, 12:07 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

And here's more

The 2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe goes on sale in January 2010.

Changes for 2010 include:

•Revised interior colors and new aluminum interior trim appearance
•New white gauge color scheme
•New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models
•New available next generation Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with all-new features, including higher resolution graphics, Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, XM Weather® reports (in addition to XM NavTraffic®), Speed Limited Advisories and fastest-route-calculation based on statistical traffic data (XM® subscription required, sold separately)
•New available Spanish language support for navigation displays and Voice Recognition functions
•New rain-sensing wipers
•New available Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) – automatically shuts outside air vents when exhaust fumes are detected, while its Grape Polyphenol Filter removes airborne allergens from the cabin and the Plasmacluster™ air purifier uses charged ions to help reduce or neutralize airborne germs
•HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System added to the Journey model
•Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model
•RearView Monitor now standard on the Journey model
•2GB Music Box Flash Memory Music Server added to the Premium Package
•Revised 18-inch wheel color (lighter)
•One new exterior color
Old 08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

And more

The 2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan goes on sale in January 2010.

Changes for 2010 include:

•New grille design
•New Base model front fascia with new headlight design and separated (from headlights) fog lights
•New Sport model front fascia with integrated fog lights and “blacked out” sport headlights
•New rear fascia
•Revised interior colors
•Revised aluminum interior trim
•New white gauge color scheme
•New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models
•New available Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) – automatically shuts outside air vents when exhaust fumes are detected, while its Grape Polyphenol Filter removes airborne allergens from the cabin and the Plasmacluster™ air purifier uses charged ions to help reduce or neutralize airborne germs
•Standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base model
•New available next generation Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with all-new features, including higher resolution graphics, Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, XM Weather® reports (in addition to XM NavTraffic®), Speed Limited Advisories and fastest-route-calculation based on statistical traffic data (XM® subscription required, sold separately)
•New available Spanish language support for navigation displays and Voice Recognition functions
•New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device
•HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and automatic anti-glare rearview mirror added to the Journey model

•Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model
•RearView Monitor now standard on the Journey model
•New Bluetooth® Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) included in Navigation Package – allow users to stream two-channel audio from a compatible device to the vehicle audio system
•DVD-Video playback included in Navigation Package
•2GB Music Box Flash Memory Music Server added to the Premium Package
•New 17-inch wheel design and color
•Two new exterior colors
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

wow the sedan is getting major love! Blacked out headlights and fogs lights in the bumper!!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Keng

That's some nice changes in there
Old 08-03-2009, 01:35 PM
hadokenuh

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
omg, those tech changes
Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Michelangelo

•New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device
Lots of people have been complaining about the CF slot vs. USB--looks like Infiniti was actually listening.

I've no problem with the CF slot but USB would be even easier to deal with. Glad to see it's showing up.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Whoa, the sedans really did get some lovin ! I guess the coupe will get the new grille/headlights sometime in 2011-12.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:24 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Originally Posted by Igor@180Custom
Whoa, the sedans really did get some lovin ! I guess the coupe will get the new grille/headlights sometime in 2011-12.
Bet that sucks for you now haha less business FTL!

email Infiniti till them the new blacked out headlights look horrible Or wait.. are you the one blacking out their headlights

Quick Reply: FYI about 2010 G37 Coupes/Sedans...