Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Anyone buying in the Chicagoland area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:11 PM
rockrock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone buying in the Chicagoland area?

I was looking to buy a G37xS sedan w/premium, navigation, and sport packages, in the Chicagoland area. Has anyone picked up a similar G37xS sedan from any of the dealers located in the Chicagoland area? If so what was your buying experience, purchase price, interest rate, etc?

Last edited by rockrock; 03-20-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:01 AM
emtrey

go to Fields in Glencoe--ask for Jason Graves &/or Steve (sales mgr)--tell him Jerry Fisher sent you.

Picked up G37X sedan, nav, premium, wood, ill door sills...they are dealing and were willing to go out of state to p/u car. Paid cash but you can get 0.9% for 3 years if you pass on the dealer $2000. cash back. I opted to take the addt'l discount.

Get your pricing for the car w/ your options from Edmunds,etc. Decide if you want to take advantage of the dealer incentive cash back or low rate financing and go from there. They need to make a few bucks. If you are reasonable, they will be to.

Good people and very nice store.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:46 PM
NACZ3

I'm in San Diego and Fields Infiniti were great to deal with via the internet and phone on answering questions. I dealt with a Mitun Patel and a Chris Palomar

They were offering 10K below MSRP (about 3K below invoice) on 2008 Coupes without Infiniti Financing and 5 k below MSRP with the 0.9% for 72months.

Because of the distance, I didn't go with them as the cost/savings didn't add up for me as I'm on the west coast. I wish I was closer because they had my car with the Tech package which I don't have but would've gotten if one was available in my area in the Slate Blue that I wanted.

They emailed me an end of Feb offer so an end of March offer may be similar:

February is quickly coming to a close. My sales manager, Steven Safavi, has given me the O.K. to sweeten our already sweet deals. From now through close of business Monday March, 2nd Fields Infiniti of Glencoe will offer one of the following items for no additional cost with the purchase of any new Infiniti through our Internet Department, while supplies last.
  • K40 RD850 Radar Detector
  • Remote Start
  • 2 year Fields Free Maintenance Program
  • 8'' Drop Down DVD Player