Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

DO NOT DEAL with Glendale Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM
ImaGwitAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DO NOT DEAL with Glendale Infiniti

I have been talking to them for the past couple days and I could say that they are complete morons.

First they said they would locate the car I was looking for and said he would call me back. I call them back the next day and he has the order completely wrong, I mean wrong options AND color. Ok I say whatever I'll correct it and well move on.

Today I call him back and tell him where to find the car since he was having trouble locating one. We then start talking about payments and I mention I'm looking for around $450 a month, He then tells me. "YOU SHOULD START LOOKING AT ANOTHER CAR CAUSE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR YOU." he laughs and tells me "ARE YOU READY TO PUT 6,000 DOWN." Who the F*** do these people think they are. He didn't even want to talk to me. Way to work with the customer.

Don't waste your time like I did.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Welcome to car buying, this will pretty much be the case at any dealership. You should always discuss other topics before pricing.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Rodzilla

Why on earth would you tell them what you're willing to pay per month?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
LAG37

go to miller infiniti in van nuys
i got my G from there
Old 03-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Graham
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Now that your done with BS. Call Nichole Dela Cruz @ Santa Monica Infiniti, tell her Graham told you to call her. She's hooked up numerous MyG37er's so far, she blew any offer I had gotten out of the water. To show you how easy she made my car purchasing experience, I still haven't set foot inside SM Infiniti, she prepared the paper work, I let some other dealer show me the car, and test drive. Then she lined up what I wanted, gave me the best deal (I showed the deal to a more local dealer, and they said I wouldn't get it for that price.) I called her back firmed everything up, she brought the car to my office, signed the paperwork in my office less than 10 minutes, got in a car with another maintence guy and drove away. Easiest, best car deal I've ever had, and I personally love to haggle with dealers. She gave me such a good deal, I couldn't really negotiate any lower with out making a joke. Mangoface is another Nichole Dela Cruz buyer, he'll I'm sure give you a similar positive experience.

SO CALL NICHOLE DELA CRUZ @ SANTA MONICA INFINITI AND STOP DEALING WITH BS FROM THE OTHER GUYS!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Rodzilla

Originally Posted by Graham
Now that your done with BS. Call Nichole Dela Cruz @ Santa Monica Infiniti, tell her Graham told you to call her. She's hooked up numerous MyG37er's so far, she blew any offer I had gotten out of the water. To show you how easy she made my car purchasing experience, I still haven't set foot inside SM Infiniti, she prepared the paper work, I let some other dealer show me the car, and test drive. Then she lined up what I wanted, gave me the best deal (I showed the deal to a more local dealer, and they said I wouldn't get it for that price.) I called her back firmed everything up, she brought the car to my office, signed the paperwork in my office less than 10 minutes, got in a car with another maintence guy and drove away. Easiest, best car deal I've ever had, and I personally love to haggle with dealers. She gave me such a good deal, I couldn't really negotiate any lower with out making a joke. Mangoface is another Nichole Dela Cruz buyer, he'll I'm sure give you a similar positive experience.

SO CALL NICHOLE DELA CRUZ @ SANTA MONICA INFINITI AND STOP DEALING WITH BS FROM THE OTHER GUYS!!!
Just wondering, what specs/price?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:43 PM
G37-Forever

I agree with the poster. I worked out a deal with a broker and Glendale Infiniti and they said they could get me a car before Christmas so I could drive home for the Holidays. They kept delaying the order again and again, until it was 2nd week of January. The car I ordered never arrived and then the economy hit the tank and I just decided to cancel the order entirely. I'm now looking to lease the car when ever Infiniti gets off their *** and start rolling out leasing incentives for the '09. Also I think the: "Maybe this is not the right car for you" bomb is just a the standardized polite way to stop dealing with the customer. Mildly irritates the buyer so they stop haggling.

Also, I have spoken with Nicole at Santa Monica Infiniti and she is nice; although just be cautious as I've heard SM Infiniti is a profit driven dealership, so unless you can possibly twist a salesperson's arm you probably aren't going to get a great deal without some effort on your part.

Last edited by G37-Forever; 03-09-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Rodzilla

I've heard SM Infiniti is a for profit dealership
Um...they try and turn a profit? No kidding, what a novel business concept...
Old 03-09-2009, 10:40 PM
G37-Forever

Let me clarify that statement. Profit driven; as they prefer to work with people that aren't as frugal, and shy away from people trying to nickle and dime them. As opposed to a high volume dealership that cares more about sales and may disclose invoice price ahead of time.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:22 AM
mangoface

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Nicole D.C-is the TRUTH.!!.
I HATE the haggle plus I don't have time for it.
I had a broker who I used on my last (Nissan) car, I told him what I wanted and a ball park of what I wanted to pay.
He told me to call him when I woke up-coz I was "Dreeeeeeeaaaamin"
Saw Grahams post-called Nicole, had the car with the options and price brought to me two days later.
Signed everything in my driveway.

If I'm dreeeeeeaaamin' I don't ever wanna wake up.

I'll be going to see Nicole for the Infiniti Essence-when/if that beast lands.

-Mango-

Sup Graham..?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Triple_X

I'd rather get kicked in the ***** than go through the troubles of shopping for a car. It ruins the whole experience of a great purchase, IMO. Just glad it's over with. You will quickly forget how bad dealerships can be once you drive it off the lot.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Graham
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mangoface
Nicole D.C-is the TRUTH.!!.
I HATE the haggle plus I don't have time for it.
I had a broker who I used on my last (Nissan) car, I told him what I wanted and a ball park of what I wanted to pay.
He told me to call him when I woke up-coz I was "Dreeeeeeeaaaamin"
Saw Grahams post-called Nicole, had the car with the options and price brought to me two days later.
Signed everything in my driveway.

If I'm dreeeeeeaaamin' I don't ever wanna wake up.

I'll be going to see Nicole for the Infiniti Essence-when/if that beast lands.

-Mango-

Sup Graham..?
Not much, just trying to convince these non-believers in Nichole. BTW, I don't have any type of deal worked out with her, so it in no way helps me really since I've already made my deal.
Although I'm leasing, a rough figure of my deal was, Sticker was 39500+ somewhere around that, my total price OTD 36k and change. So yeah she blew away any deals I was being offered.
On a side note, when I talked to the people at Tustin Infiniti, where I did my test drive and was more local to me, they were 1. shocked at the deal I got. 2. Immediately asked if I dealt with Nichole, apparently she's in high demand as a salesperson, I guess they had been trying to convince her to leave SM to come to Tustin.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
G37-Forever

I think you guys are going a little too gaga over Nicole. I have met her in person and have corresponded with her constantly. She is yet to offer me a reasonable lease deal. I think that since 80%+ luxury cars are leased rather than sold outright, Infiniti WILL work with you on a financed purchase.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:02 PM
philmn

agree.. Glendale is wack.. I got jerked... Paying over 600 a month for g37s fully loaded
Old 03-10-2009, 07:09 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
I didn't have one problem with Glendale, smooth transaction for me. My Glendale sales rep beat the deal from Nicole at S.M. as well.

Quick Reply: DO NOT DEAL with Glendale Infiniti