Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Used 2008 G37 Journey Coupe w/ Prem+Sport

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Rodzilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Used 2008 G37 Journey Coupe w/ Prem+Sport

I've been looking into a G37 for a few weeks now and have fallen in love with the car. However, my goal has always been around $30,000 OTD and that's just impossible with a new G37 (and rightfully so).

So I think I may have found my perfect match. It's a 2008 Used G37 Coupe 5AT with the sports/premium packages and a rear spoiler. It has about 17,000 miles on it.

Asking Price: $29,205.

I'm pretty sure this is a great deal but I just wanted to make sure. Also, do you think I could negotiate down from the asking price, and if so, by how much? Do you think if I told them I want it for $29K OTD they'd do it?

And what are your recommendations for negotiating for a car that's pretty far away (~700 miles)? I obviously don't want to finalize the purchase without having seen/driven it myself but I don't want to go all the way out there without having a price I like, and I would hate to get out there and see they sold it to someone else while I was on my way.

Thanks!

Edit: I suppose I should point out that it doesn't specifically say it has the premium and sports package, but it mentions features only included with those packages. I'm wondering if this means they don't quite realize what they have on their hands and if they might charge more money if they figure it out...