Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

TONS of 08 G37's in SoCal, how far under invoice can I go?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Dr. SS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joey_v
I got my G37S in Chicago (among the last 3 in the state) for nearly $2K below invoice. You should get pretty close as well.

3 in the state? I highly doubt that. I just leased my G37s coupe about a week ago. infiniti of orland park had 8 (one of which i leased) and infniti of lisle has 24, yes 24 2008 g37's in stock.

i got mine at invoice, no down, 550 a month loaded with 15 k miles. probably not the best deal, but its a company car and i dont pay a penny on it.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:58 AM
sistylez

Do you think you can find a '08 IP G37S w/ Premium, Nav, Illuminated Kick Plates and/or Tech. Pckg. around your area

I wish I lived in SoCal My options here in Kansas aren't as wide as yours! I'll probably have to fly hundreds of miles to find something that I want. The dealer here (yes we only have 1 Infiniti dealership) are so hard pressed with selling whatever they got on the lot that they don't really want to bring in one from somewhere else.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:06 AM
TJHG37S

Originally Posted by sistylez
Do you think you can find a '08 IP G37S w/ Premium, Nav, Illuminated Kick Plates and/or Tech. Pckg. around your area

I wish I lived in SoCal My options here in Kansas aren't as wide as yours! I'll probably have to fly hundreds of miles to find something that I want. The dealer here (yes we only have 1 Infiniti dealership) are so hard pressed with selling whatever they got on the lot that they don't really want to bring in one from somewhere else.
They have one of those at Mission Viejo Infiniti here, it's Sport w/ Prem, not sure about Nav, and yes it's IP.....

There are tons just rotting here and I'm really tempted to pull the trigger but I think I can even wait until late March when it's end of the Quarter and they're REALLY desperate to get rid of them..
Old 02-25-2009, 12:51 PM
sistylez

Originally Posted by TJHG37S
They have one of those at Mission Viejo Infiniti here, it's Sport w/ Prem, not sure about Nav, and yes it's IP.....

There are tons just rotting here and I'm really tempted to pull the trigger but I think I can even wait until late March when it's end of the Quarter and they're REALLY desperate to get rid of them..
I'd be all over it if it has Nav and low to no miles lol. Don't know why but I really want Nav... it's probably because of the touch screen capabilities and internal hard drive.

I hear ya. I have money just sitting around waiting to be put down on a new ride. February/March are bad months for car salesman because February is so short that they want to sell as many cars as they can to get their bonus. Especially since the end of the month ends on a Saturday, they would most likey have their rally on Sunday, they don't have that extra couple of days to clean up. I'm eyeing a LP w/ Prem., Nav., in Oklahoma City that I might be able to get for 1,500-2,000 under invoice but going to wait a few more days to see how desperate they will get.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
TJHG37S

Originally Posted by sistylez
I'd be all over it if it has Nav and low to no miles lol. Don't know why but I really want Nav... it's probably because of the touch screen capabilities and internal hard drive.

I hear ya. I have money just sitting around waiting to be put down on a new ride. February/March are bad months for car salesman because February is so short that they want to sell as many cars as they can to get their bonus. Especially since the end of the month ends on a Saturday, they would most likey have their rally on Sunday, they don't have that extra couple of days to clean up. I'm eyeing a LP w/ Prem., Nav., in Oklahoma City that I might be able to get for 1,500-2,000 under invoice but going to wait a few more days to see how desperate they will get.
Keep me posted on it! From what I gather, the SoCal dealers are selling at $500 less than the avg. Infiniti dealer (nationawide avg.) on 08's...
Old 02-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Timbaland

Of the 3 dealers I checked, only 1 was willing to sell an 08 for below invoice price. (about $500 under) My dad didn't want to buy the car (he helped me pay for it so I wouldn't have to pay interest on loan) because he said it would be worth less than what we pay for it out the door because of depreciation. I ended up getting a used one with 6000 miles on it.