Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Lease Transfer...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 06:23 PM
JiMMyHaT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by solopresident
Yea, IFS is a pain. The fact they keep the original on the lease is what is holding me back. i am in a similiar situation as you.

Hope it works out. why not sell the car if you were going to give a cash incentive? this way your done with it? Are you extremely upside down?
Thanks bro! Hope it works out for you too. I'm not really upside down, there is no equity because it's a lease. I think I would take more of a hit if I sell it, plus I don't have the liquid cash to pay the buyout (financing the buyout would just make no sense to me). The cash incentive would be more of a deal breaker for the new lessee. The fact that I would stay on the new lease as a guarantor scares the sh*t outta me too, and will probably be the reason I keep the car.

I started this thread to see if there was any interest out there. That's why I love these forums. All of you members are great and have extremely helpful info! And the good wishes are really nice of everybody.

I really want to keep it, and it looks like it will be that way. I really should be saving for a house, shame on me for leasing 2 Infiniti's
At least I'll be happy. The '09 FX is a pretty fresh SUV. I had an '05 FX before my G. And the G is one of the funnest cars I've owned. You can't beat the overall appeal for the money spent. Looks good, decent power, and great options.

Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
1 year is possible for Infiniti, my friend got an 07' g35 coupe for a 1 year lease...
Yeah like maxipad96 said that was a promo to move the 07's to make room for what we all have. I remember that! Sick deal. 12 and 15 month leases for little to no money down and a good payment.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:13 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how long you had the FX for? i would try to return it lol or just sell the girls whip
Old 02-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Flip_Flop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IFS does more than a 2yr lease in my Area...and i really F***ed myself im in a 5yr lease and trying to get out of mine cause i got laid off and cant afford not to mention still paying for my bike too...my payments are 669 a month.I wanna get out of it and put my little turbo civic back on the road soo if anyone can help me out with my situation please help...sry bro im not jacking your thread im in the same boat except i have NOOO money...North Carolina sucks!!!