Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Looking to purchase in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:15 PM
raZr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
RAY CATENA INFINTI, edison

Originally Posted by NicoDeLorenzo
i got mine from Ray Catena of Bridgewater. I leased my car and still got $3,500 below invoice and it was fully loaded. I dealt with Mike Austin and he was a good guy (for a car salesman). I would recommend anyone to buy a car from them.
ray catena definitely is the place to go if you are in NJ, they are by far the largest infiniti dealer around, and they also back that up with their service and deals. i was recommended there by several friends...

i dealt with FLOYD FOSTER(extremely personable and honest) at the ray catena infiniti in EDISON(732-603-9600), as they are closer to me, and have 90% of the ray catena stock at their location. i picked up my car yesterday, black journey/prem/tech/nav...

car was msrped 42,325, sale price was discounted more than 2500 from there(right around 39,800), needless to say i got an incredible lease price on 24 months, 542 a month, tax included, 15k miles, no down payment, got the entire deal done with Floyd over the phone, just had to come in to sign the paperwork and drive the car away.

residuals and money factors are posted online, i worked out the numbers myself and i wasnt charge a penny extra, 24 Month – Residual 73% – .00195 Base Rate(money factor)...here is the calculator if you want to do the math http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm
The following users liked this post:
marcelo19lp (09-22-2015)
Old 06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
NicoDeLorenzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by todd92
You did NOT get $3,500 under invoice. $3,500 under sticker, yes.
Your right $3,500 under sticker...sorry got confused
Old 06-22-2008, 12:58 PM
ajb723

New NJ Lease deal done

Yes, as per my previous post , the $499 monthly rate does include tax. I delayed responding because I had fears the deal would not go through. Had some initial difficulty dealing with Lynnes - got conflicting info/rates from the internet salesperson and the sales mgr. But we finally agreed on $1765 up front payment which included 1st mo lease, DMV fees, bank fee, and doc fee ($299) Yes the doc fee is high, but they eased up on the "dealer prep" charge.
Summary: $499/mo.incl NJ tax, 39 mos/12K per year. $1765 at signing. Took about 2hrs to go over the car (which they had to get from another dealer) and do the paperwork. Picked up car yesterday. Car looks mahvellous!!
G37- Premium, Nav, Sport pkg, splash guards, cargo net, trunk mat.
MSRP 44030 incl dest, inv 40,064. My calculations show approx $400 UNDER inv.
I'm pleased with deal and the treatment by Lynnes. If anyone is interested, I can name the other dealers whom I tried to deal with.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:00 PM
TomG37

DO NOT go to Holman Infiniti, they SUCK
Old 06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
msb3079

^^ they are the worst... extremely stubborn too.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Originally Posted by TomG37
DO NOT go to Holman Infiniti, they SUCK
+1 stay far far away from Holman. They are not willing to deal at all even if you have a competitor quote.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:24 PM
J.Oh

+1 for Kenny at infiniti of massapequa
Old 06-24-2008, 10:52 AM
skmiller

I dealt with Jonathan Saba from Infiniti in Ramsey. Really great guy. I got roughly 500$ over invoice including the destination charge and dealer prep and documentation fee's and stuff on my lease. They have a huge inventory of vehicles too. I had looked at 2 other dealerships(Lynnes and Douglas) and both had to order the car from another dealership for my exact options. Ramsey had almost everything on the lot and ready to drive off.

If you go up there tell him Steve Miller sent you. You can PM me and I'll give you his contact info and let him know your gonna give him a call this way he knows your looking for a similar deal and theres no games to be played.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM
msb3079

^^ are you the real Steve Miller?
Old 06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
skmiller

Yes and I decided to buy a G37 as opposed to a Ferrari.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:18 PM
erock

Ronnie at Douglas Infiniti is the man.... I picked mine up from him, no games, straight to the point, awsome deal. I would definitely purchase from him again.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
MoDat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Salerno Duane Infiniti in Denville. Bought mine from there and they are absolutely awesome. go see Perry
Old 07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Eastern-G

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bought my G35c from Tom Acattata at Ray Catena in Edison NJ -- great guy, I highly recommend. They have a great service department (routine maintenance only of course) and have a very large selection of cars. Last time I had service done, they gave me an EX35 with less than 5000 miles on it -- pretty sweet.

"Fun" story regarding Holman Infiniti. A few years back when I was in Philly, I took my LR coupe there to have my driver seat repaired under warranty due to a common "wobbling/rocking" problem listed in a service bulletin. I was happy until the seat started acting up again within a few days. I decided to take the car to West Chester Infiniti next time around to see if they could do a better job. When I returned to pick up the car, the service manager pulled me aside and said, "we got the seat fixed, car's all ready to go -- by the way, where did you say you had the seat previously repaired?" After telling him, he said that the guys at Holman had jammed a bunch of dirty shop rags under the seat to prevent the wobbling! The manager said he hadn't seen anything like that before. I thought about complaining, but I didn't feel like saying, "the West Chester guys said your technique for repairing seats with a bunch of electrical tape and rags sucks." Needless to say, I never went back there again and I don't recommend them because of their service department.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Genome

West Chester Infiniti - Dave Torpey Internet Sales Mgr...

...gives good pricing and good service - tell him John from Pittsburgh says hello. Good luck!
Old 09-18-2015, 10:28 AM
ZahyMatar
Registered Member

Received 340 Likes on 234 Posts
Originally Posted by Eastern-G
Bought my G35c from Tom Acattata at Ray Catena in Edison NJ -- great guy, I highly recommend. They have a great service department (routine maintenance only of course) and have a very large selection of cars. Last time I had service done, they gave me an EX35 with less than 5000 miles on it -- pretty sweet.

"Fun" story regarding Holman Infiniti. A few years back when I was in Philly, I took my LR coupe there to have my driver seat repaired under warranty due to a common "wobbling/rocking" problem listed in a service bulletin. I was happy until the seat started acting up again within a few days. I decided to take the car to West Chester Infiniti next time around to see if they could do a better job. When I returned to pick up the car, the service manager pulled me aside and said, "we got the seat fixed, car's all ready to go -- by the way, where did you say you had the seat previously repaired?" After telling him, he said that the guys at Holman had jammed a bunch of dirty shop rags under the seat to prevent the wobbling! The manager said he hadn't seen anything like that before. I thought about complaining, but I didn't feel like saying, "the West Chester guys said your technique for repairing seats with a bunch of electrical tape and rags sucks." Needless to say, I never went back there again and I don't recommend them because of their service department.

Hate to revive an old thread, but I purchased my CPO 2012 G37x from Ray Catena two weeks ago. Tom Acattata was also my salesman, haha.

Quick Reply: Looking to purchase in NJ