Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Infiniti of Fairfield

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:53 AM
G37 Perfection

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti of Fairfield

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who might be buying for Fairfield Inifiniti, and probably any dealership but my experience is with them. Their washers are ruining the finish on the car. DO NOT HAVE THEM WASH YOUR CAR OR EVEN TAKE THE STICKERS OFF THE CAR!!!

Here is a copy of the letter I sent Hussain on Tuesday, I have not received a response from him:

Hussain,

Just wanted to let you know that I dropped the car off at the my detailer today for the first time and he said there were deep scratches that he was going to have to machine out. He said that it must have been from the dealership because I told him how I washed the car, only in straight lines front to back with a new sheepskin mitt, and he said these were circular scratches. It’s going to cost me $250 for him to take these scratches out. I’m not expecting you to pay for them because I drove the car off the lot without saying anything and I understand from your perspective that anything can happen between then and now. But I do want to give you a heads up that your guys are ruining these cars. My detailer said they must have used a really dirty mitt.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 AM
ivory37

Ramsey Infinti's wash guys used some yellow tire shine that stained my splash guards. They didnt want to replace them either, so it took a month of bug n tar remover and cleaner wax to get them back to normal.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:48 PM
NoLimit

wow.

not that i wouldn't feel the same as you do, .... but if I were (and I am) **** about stuff like that, ... I would NOT buy a Black Car!!!

sucks to hear that though, ... i'm sure it could not be common practice (or hope not) b/c everyone would be bringing their cars back...
Old 10-26-2007, 04:48 PM
G37 Perfection

I don't think people know what to look for. I didn't until it was pointed out to me. It's not black...it only shows more with black.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:05 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by G37 Perfection
I don't think people know what to look for. I didn't until it was pointed out to me. It's not black...it only shows more with black.
Yeah, micro and MACRO scratches definitely shows with black and other darker hues. Virtually unseen on white and silver cars. I love black cars, (my last 2 cars were black) but I'm leaning towards SG, AG, or BS for my G. I don't think I can handle the stress of seeing my black G with sratches like that, it'll irritate the heck out of me.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Inf Fairfield

Just as a response since this issue was made public, here's a public response as well as a copy of what I sent to G37 Perfection.

Dear Mr. Boureston,

I received your e-mail and I have been extensively researching your issue of the scratches on your vehicle. I confirmed that our master new car detailer was not working that Friday when you came to pick up your vehicle. Instead, you had mentioned that you wanted to pick your car up on Saturday originally so there was no issue with scheduling the detail. Furthermore, a great deal of these vehicles come in with scratches directly from the port. I currently have on my lot, a brand new G35 Sedan that has two deep scratches on the hood that our dealership will have to eat. Furthermore, I have received countless vehicles in the past directly from the port with damage, sometimes in the thousands of dollars.

Sometimes we are hesitant to sell vehicles out of our market for the simple reason of having an unsatisfied customer. If you were here in our area, I would be able to get you back into our dealership to remedy the issue. We sold you a brand-new 2008 G37 6MT AT INVOICE, thus making next to nothing in terms of profit. That being said, we are the type of dealer that thrives on customer service and satisfaction and I have issued a check to you for the entire $250 to take care of removing the scratches on your vehicle and getting your vehicle exactly how you want it.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at 707-402-7118.

Your friend in the business,
Hussain Hassanally
Internet Sales Manager
Infiniti and Volvo of Fairfield
2855 Auto Mall Parkway
Fairfield, CA 94533
707.402.7118 Direct
707.402.7148 Fax
www.northbaymotorcars.com
northbaymotorcars@mac.com
Old 10-28-2007, 01:06 AM
G37 Perfection

Definitely a better response than I expected. I appreciate your commitment to your customers and your willingness to take my word for the situation. When the check arrives I will confirm it on this site so all can know you are stand up guys.

Thanks again.
Old 10-28-2007, 03:00 PM
NoLimit

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Inf Fairfield
Just as a response since this issue was made public, here's a public response as well as a copy of what I sent to G37 Perfection.

Dear Mr. Boureston,

I received your e-mail and I have been extensively researching your issue of the scratches on your vehicle. I confirmed that our master new car detailer was not working that Friday when you came to pick up your vehicle. Instead, you had mentioned that you wanted to pick your car up on Saturday originally so there was no issue with scheduling the detail. Furthermore, a great deal of these vehicles come in with scratches directly from the port. I currently have on my lot, a brand new G35 Sedan that has two deep scratches on the hood that our dealership will have to eat. Furthermore, I have received countless vehicles in the past directly from the port with damage, sometimes in the thousands of dollars.

Sometimes we are hesitant to sell vehicles out of our market for the simple reason of having an unsatisfied customer. If you were here in our area, I would be able to get you back into our dealership to remedy the issue. We sold you a brand-new 2008 G37 6MT AT INVOICE, thus making next to nothing in terms of profit. That being said, we are the type of dealer that thrives on customer service and satisfaction and I have issued a check to you for the entire $250 to take care of removing the scratches on your vehicle and getting your vehicle exactly how you want it.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at 707-402-7118.

Hussain Hassanally
Internet Sales Manager
2855 Auto Mall Parkway
Fairfield, CA 94533
707.402.7118 Direct
707.402.7148 Fax

wow.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Disasterpiece

Originally Posted by Inf Fairfield

Dear Mr. Boureston,

Hussain Hassanally
Internet Sales Manager
2855 Auto Mall Parkway
Fairfield, CA 94533
707.402.7118 Direct
707.402.7148 Fax

You guys are one AWESOME dealer
Old 10-28-2007, 10:46 PM
ICYBLUE1203

I want a car from Fairfield, anyone care to help?
Old 10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hussain, please repsond to my pms im really interested in buying from u. Any loonger im going to have to shop around again?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Inf Fairfield

ICYBLUE and Vinny Check your PM!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks for getting back to me Hussain.
PS Once it hits dealers let me know ASAP.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:37 PM
G37 Perfection

Got the check. Cashed the check. If anyone is thinking about doing a deal with Hussain at Infiniti of Fairfield they should know that they went above and beyond on my deal and treated me right even when they didn't have to. I even mentioned to my detailer that they sent me a check for the scratches and he said, "Dealerships never do that!"

I had a very good experience with them. Hopefully yours will be the same.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Inf Fairfield

Thanks Rich.