Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Buying Experience at Infiniti of Mission Viejo

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Ajushi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buying Experience at Infiniti of Mission Viejo

Hello all,

Just wanted to share a great buying experience I had at Infiniti of Mission Viejo. I picked up my car on OCT 5th.

For about a month prior I had been coordinating and working the deal through phone/email with their Internet Sales Director, Ms. Hayes. Everything was set, they got the car I wanted, and sent pictures and vin#. I wire transfered the money over (through my credit union, USAA) and the deal was done. All I had to do was pick the car up. They were especially thankful of my military service (currently active duty Army Captain).

I arrive at the dealership the afternoon of the 5th, and everyone greets me and welcomes me to the dealership, even handing me a boatload of balloons. Ms. Hayes then sets me aside and spills out some bad news...that morning as they had the car out on the lot for me to pickup after being detailed and prepped a customer backed into the rear bumper side and left a scratch. Then she tells me that they were able to do a dealer trade that morning for the exact same car, the only issue is that the one that I had originally meant to pick up had 11 miles, this one had 70 (due to it being driven from Santa Monica Infiniti), and obviously different VIN#s. Just about everyone from the General Manager to the Sales Manager to every member of their staff apologized for the inconvenience. To make up for the difference in mileage they offerred me $100 in credit to pick out some goodies, which I ended up getting a G37 shirt ($20), stainless steel and leather Infiniti Cigar case set ($60), coffee mug ($10), and some keychains. On top of that, they threw in a G Coupe hat, a Meguiars 9-piece detail set, an Infiniti fleece blanket, and a $50 gift card to Cheesecake Factory.

All in all, I just wanted to share with you this excellent buying experience. I'm pretty sure most dealers wouldn't jump through hoops after a little mishap and probably end up telling me to come back after a few days or a week so they can hunt one down in inventory somewhere.

Infiniti of MV is a great place to pick up a G, as they will truly work hard to get the exact car you want, even after a mishap like mine!

Pics from left to right: scratch on my original car up close, scratch on my original car a few steps back, and my replacement car and handing of the keys!
Attached Thumbnails Buying Experience at Infiniti of Mission Viejo-scratch.jpg   Buying Experience at Infiniti of Mission Viejo-scratch-2.jpg   Buying Experience at Infiniti of Mission Viejo-car.jpg  

Last edited by Ajushi; 10-07-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:23 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
congrats ms hayes.... and congrats to you.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:13 AM
JEVERYDAY

Ms. Hayes looks pretty good. You should have got her number included in that package deal.

What made you get the G37 and not the IS350? I see you have the IS250 in your sig.

Congrats man!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:32 AM
gan78mao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i didnt have a good experience with them tats why i left and went to tustin instead! which gave me a better deal than mission viejo!
Old 10-09-2007, 11:02 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by JEVERYDAY
Ms. Hayes looks pretty good. You should have got her number included in that package deal.

What made you get the G37 and not the IS350? I see you have the IS250 in your sig.

Congrats man!
jay wanna take a trip ?
Old 10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Ajushi

Originally Posted by JEVERYDAY

Congrats man!
JEVERYDAY - I had the IS250 for little less than a year and basically I wanted something a bit more sporty and rev-happy in coupe form. I initially bought the IS250 because the option/color combo I wanted in the 350 was not readily available at the time; seemed like 250's were much more common and easier to come across. I still think the IS is a sleek looking car and very well designed for a 4-door sport sedan, but I think even if I had bought the 350 with its 305 HP (I believe) engine, I still would have opted for the G37 because of the coupe form.

Anyways, to the previous poster, sorry it did not work out for you at Infiniti of MV; strange, Tustin Infiniti was really late in returning my calls/emails and hence that was the reason I went ahead with MV. In any case, we both got ourselves good deals and are happy with the ride, which is what matters most!
Old 05-27-2008, 06:50 PM
G-Unit37

Time to give this thread a bump and update as well...

First post on this thread, just got my G37 Journey yesterday. Dealt with Twee Hayes over the phone and Mike Thayer in person. Both are great reps of MV, and they treat their customers extremely well. Made me feel like I was well taken care of, and also that they wanted my business to come back, not just a one time thing. If they are any indication of how their dealership rolls, I definitely would love to back in the future. Totally nice people that treat you real respectable.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:40 PM
RIDEwithG

Originally Posted by G-Unit37
Time to give this thread a bump and update as well...

First post on this thread, just got my G37 Journey yesterday. Dealt with Twee Hayes over the phone and Mike Thayer in person. Both are great reps of MV, and they treat their customers extremely well. Made me feel like I was well taken care of, and also that they wanted my business to come back, not just a one time thing. If they are any indication of how their dealership rolls, I definitely would love to back in the future. Totally nice people that treat you real respectable.
Mike Thayer is awesome. He's a great guy and very awesome to work with even over email and phone. Unfortunately I didn't lease from him, BUT i highly recommend him to anyone in the Mission Viejo area. He's very upfront about his numbers and got nothing to hide.