Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

car lease transfer

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Boy-wonder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
car lease transfer

OK below is a the first ad I posted, now all i am asking for is that
the prospective buyer just take over the lease payments and pay for lease trasnfer fees if u are credit worthy.

So basically all you need to do to put yourself in this new car is pay for paperwork and start taking over the car payments....at the dealer u have to put down a lumpy down payment, this is a great deal, and i am totally surprised no one is interested.

POSTED LAST WEEK:

Hi,
I recently leased a fully loaded g37 coupe black on black,

it has tech package, premium package, sport package, spoiler, well it basically has all the available options that the g37 can get...it is literally the top model with an MSRP of 44,900. My car note on the lease is 660 p/m and that includes insurance on my down payment which where i get back 5k if the car is stolen....that insurance is 14 dollars a month so my car note itself is 646.00. I deposited 6k on the car. i have not even washed the car yet as i picked it up on friday, 31aug07. There are light swirl marks in the car but that came from teh dealership and u will get swirl marks in any car u get anyway. The swirl marks are minimal at the end of the day just put some wax on it. So pretty much the car still brand new.

if u are looking to get the top model g37S with all the available options and do not want to put the a huge deposit.....then this will be an ideal situation for you becuase i am willing to accept less than what your dealer is asking for and that is where u will save money. As of the time of this email it has around 250 miles plus future driving between the time of your prospective purchase and this email. and i dont drive muich during weekdays.

there might be some small details to work out of course, but at the end of the day i just want what is best for both of us.

The reason why i need to get out of the lease bc i just got a job offer in europe. I need to break the lease before so i can accept as my european employer is being flexible with me with situation.

If anyone is interested, pls send me a PM and we can proceed, pictures soon to follow but u know all know what the car looks like...........

oh yeah the car is automatic not manual
Old 09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
WellBelowH2O

Just be cautious with the lease transfer... make sure that you don't retain responsibility for the lease if the person accepting the transfer defaults. My understanding is that with IFS, you are still liable for the lease even if you've transferred it to another person. They'll allow the assumption, just not you being free and clear of the lease.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Boy-wonder

well i am only interested in lease transfer that release me of full liability, otherwise it will be useless but tks for the advice.

i am also selling a 42 inch flat screen plasma hitachi, with a stand and PS 3 with two controllers with USB cords, and FIGHT NIGHT 3 used
Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
WellBelowH2O

Originally Posted by Boy-wonder
well i am only interested in lease transfer that release me of full liability, otherwise it will be useless but tks for the advice.

i am also selling a 42 inch flat screen plasma hitachi, with a stand and PS 3 with two controllers with USB cords, and FIGHT NIGHT 3 used
Who is your leasing company?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Boy-wonder

i dont have the paperwork on me as i am at work, i can reply back tonight when i get home but it is NOT infiniti, it think it was a japanese bank
Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 AM
WellBelowH2O

Well, here is a listing of a bunch of leasing companies and their policies that may be helpful to you... not all leasing companies allow transfers (bolded banks on the list don't allow transfers), but hopefully your bank is listed on here and you can get the details. Even if it is on the list, it's always best to double check with the lease company to make sure the information is accurate. Supposedly, the place I linked to has a "peace of mind" program that'll take away some of your liability (excess mileage, default, damage, etc.) if they won't entirely relieve you of your obligations on the lease (although I have never done a lease swap, but looked into it pretty extensively). Good luck with it.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Boy-wonder

this is awesome tks for this link
Old 09-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Boy-wonder

Hann auto trust, i am talking to rep from the website u gave me, they are working with me of course, but if anyone is still interested pls feel free to PM me pls, i really want to go to europe
Old 09-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Ender17

where are you located?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Boy-wonder

Originally Posted by Ender17
where are you located?
new york city, i spoke to this leaseswap rep,
bc Hann Auto Trust does not allow complete transfers,

the leaseswap dealer would buy the car from Hann Auto and create a totally new lease for the prospective buyer............
Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why not list your car here?

http://www.swapalease.com/
Old 09-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Boy-wonder

yes i was talkig to a rep already about it
Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 AM
stivewaug

Here I like to suggest you a Lease Take Over Search Engine & Marketplace specializing in car lease transfer, lease assumption,
and car lease takeover.

There you can actually type in your state or city into the search box(nobody else has this) and then see the results.
Car Lease Depot is totally free of charge. Also right now you can post your ad for free.

For more information, feel free to brows the
http://www.carleasedepot.com/carlease.php
Old 09-30-2008, 09:06 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Nice. Year old post dufus...............
Old 09-30-2008, 09:07 AM
DdotRoq
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
Nice. Year old post dufus...............
He's Spam. BAN

Quick Reply: car lease transfer