GT SPEC: G37 Front Strut Bars.>>PREORDER NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 01:28 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice little UPS note on my door today. Not going to deliver again until Monday while I am at work...
Old 08-09-2008, 01:55 AM
chucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got mine!

UPS delivered mine today. Super happy with the quality and finish. The blue on the mounts change color depending on the light and direction you're looking from. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the mounts but for now I'll leave them alone. Everyone is right about the install very easy. Oh, by the way I never could track this with UPS, it just showed up. Bboy, maybe a neighbor could sign for you or you can pick it up at the UPS station, call and ask. Good luck!

Last edited by chucky; 08-09-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:31 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Just got off the phone with UPS. They are not open on weekends (figured Sunday but not Saturday) for pickup. I also cannot pick it up on Monday. The earliest I can pick it up is on Tuesday. Stupid signature requirement sucks. I have something I ordered last Wednesday and left on Thursday that will be here on Tuesday from Fedex for the G. Faster then this UPS package. I am a little irritated right now.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:21 PM
nestle_!9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nobody was home yesterday ,, good thing ups guy just dropped it off in the frontdoor
Old 08-09-2008, 03:01 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I woke up today thinking ups close weekend so I shuoudnt even check then iloil out the window and a huge long box it was a east install and great quality
Old 08-09-2008, 03:58 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
UPS just dropped it at my house too...

Bboy... you live in a high theft neighborhood?
Old 08-09-2008, 04:27 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bboysteele
Just got off the phone with UPS. They are not open on weekends (figured Sunday but not Saturday) for pickup. I also cannot pick it up on Monday. The earliest I can pick it up is on Tuesday. Stupid signature requirement sucks. I have something I ordered last Wednesday and left on Thursday that will be here on Tuesday from Fedex for the G. Faster then this UPS package. I am a little irritated right now.
thats weird everyone else ups leave there package but for your it requires a signature
Old 08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
UPS just dropped it at my house too...

Bboy... you live in a high theft neighborhood?
Nope, they always drop it off or let me sign the card they leave to allow them to drop it off but this time the card says that I must be present to sign for the package. I just went on a cruise up in the mountains with someother G37/G35, Z, and Lotus folks and didn't have this sway bar on my car which would have been nice in all the corners. and one more mad face.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Nope, they always drop it off or let me sign the card they leave to allow them to drop it off but this time the card says that I must be present to sign for the package. I just went on a cruise up in the mountains with someother G37/G35, Z, and Lotus folks and didn't have this sway bar on my car which would have been nice in all the corners. and one more mad face.
All the labels were done without sig required. You must be in a stastically bad area for UPS...with lots of claims or something...word.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:21 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Originally Posted by sharif@forged
All the labels were done without sig required. You must be in a stastically bad area for UPS...with lots of claims or something...word.
I think my UPS driver is an idiot. Every other UPS package that I have received, except one, was left for me at my door. The thing that really irritates me though, besides them not being open on Saturday, is that I cannot pick it up on Monday. They told me the earliest I can pick it up is Tuesday. That is just idiotic.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Pms1212

I think my UPS driver is an idiot. Every other UPS package that I have received, except one, was left for me at my door. The thing that really irritates me though, besides them not being open on Saturday, is that I cannot pick it up on Monday. They told me the earliest I can pick it up is Tuesday. That is just idiotic.
Hey bboy, let me add a little fuel to the fire. My UPS driver just left it at my front door also. . lol. I can't imagine waiting, waiting, waiting. Don't worry, you'll get it soon.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:02 PM
J.Oh

babahahhahahaha bboy mines been installed since last week =D
Old 08-11-2008, 03:06 PM
J.Oh

Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
looks good...y did you take off the intake tubing?? you just werent sure if it would rub while u were putting it on??? i just installed homelessdrunks(jeff) last night he says he loves it...mine is sitting in the gartage waiting 2 get my car back from the dealer DAMNIT!!
amazingggggggggggggg
Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 PM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Pms1212
Hey bboy, let me add a little fuel to the fire. My UPS driver just left it at my front door also. . lol. I can't imagine waiting, waiting, waiting. Don't worry, you'll get it soon.
You guys are mean...
Old 08-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Pms1212

Originally Posted by sharif@forged
You guys are mean...
I just had to. have to bust his chops, he's always busting mine. Where are you bboy, waiting for your response. lol.

Quick Reply: GT SPEC: G37 Front Strut Bars.>>PREORDER NOW!