GT SPEC: G37 Front Strut Bars.>>PREORDER NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:33 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how lame, i been waiting all week then i check my email and see the tracking number and it says schedule date august 7 so then today i check it and it says on time with a schedule delievery of august 7 then i check back a hour later and it says billing information receive? so i wait all day but nothing comes. what is up with ups
Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 AM
chucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ups

I'm having the exact problem with UPS!
Old 08-08-2008, 02:35 AM
808MIKE

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I called Forged today, and Spoke With Sandy, I think her name was. I have the same problem as you guy's. And UPS said they had no Product Shipped from GT Spec. So She Double checked for me. And It has been sent out, But for some reason the SHpping Info has never been updated?? But mine has to fly a long way, LOL. has to got to main Hub in Cali,. then shppied to me. Not sure about yours, but she said wait a couple more days, and it should come. So just wanted you to be updated about my Similar problem and the Info I got from Forged!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:12 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by 808MIKE
I called Forged today, and Spoke With Sandy, I think her name was. I have the same problem as you guy's. And UPS said they had no Product Shipped from GT Spec. So She Double checked for me. And It has been sent out, But for some reason the SHpping Info has never been updated?? But mine has to fly a long way, LOL. has to got to main Hub in Cali,. then shppied to me. Not sure about yours, but she said wait a couple more days, and it should come. So just wanted you to be updated about my Similar problem and the Info I got from Forged!
yeah, hopefully sucks today is friday so i have saturday and sunday lol and ups dont work those days but oh well ill just wait til next thursday and if it dont come in imma call in myself too. thanks for the update by the way
Old 08-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
UPS's system must be acting funky... I had similar issues with mine. It said billing information received up until it was delivered and received at Forged. No clue what the problem is... Fedex FTW!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:39 AM
sharif@forged
Former Sponsor

part of the issue, guys, is that we generated the labels from our facility here, and then faxed them to GT Spec up North. So I bet that is causing some tracking issues for people, since the shipped from address is Forged, but the bars left from GT Spec's location. Either way, you will all get them!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:48 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack
UPS's system must be acting funky... I had similar issues with mine. It said billing information received up until it was delivered and received at Forged. No clue what the problem is... Fedex FTW!
FED EX sucks even worse.....
Old 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by sharif@forged
part of the issue, guys, is that we generated the labels from our facility here, and then faxed them to GT Spec up North. So I bet that is causing some tracking issues for people, since the shipped from address is Forged, but the bars left from GT Spec's location. Either way, you will all get them!
thanks on the update hopefully i get today since it was schedule for yesturday but no ups!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:13 PM
erasat

Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
lol...that was quick!! get it on now, if it takes you longer then 8 minutes then i dunno what 2 tell you...tools you need

ratchet
6" or 9" extension
12mm socket
19mm socket
12mm wrench
allen key, i 4got the size...sorry
I should have mine today and I'm planning to install it as soon as they arrive, BUT, is this everything I need, No need for a Torque wrench? Just loose the OEM screws mount the bar and adjust?, Any other hint for the NOT-SO-PRO installers, just like me.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
lol...that was quick!! get it on now, if it takes you longer then 8 minutes then i dunno what 2 tell you...tools you need

ratchet
6" or 9" extension
12mm socket
19mm socket
12mm wrench
allen key, i 4got the size...sorry
Originally Posted by erasat
I should have mine today and I'm planning to install it as soon as they arrive, BUT, is this everything I need, No need for a Torque wrench? Just loose the OEM screws mount the bar and adjust?, Any other hint for the NOT-SO-PRO installers, just like me.
It's really an easy install man. No worries at all. My 5 yr old neighbor down the road could have done it.

The allen wrench that is needed is a 5/16.

It is easiest to take the bar off the brackets, install the brackets separately, and then after the brackets are on, bolt up the bar. Just easier to work with. And keep the wrapping on the bar until you've mounted it so that you don't scratch it during the process.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:06 PM
shrpshtr
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ordered..#1201...

sharif...pm sent.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:24 PM
BlairLaw

Just got mine today, that was fast!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Oggie

Sharif, what is happening with my order that was placed on Aug. 5th. No one from your organization has contacted me regarding my order. I have e-mailed and called but no answers. ...Eugene
Old 08-08-2008, 07:03 PM
erasat

Originally Posted by Blackjack
It's really an easy install man. No worries at all. My 5 yr old neighbor down the road could have done it.

The allen wrench that is needed is a 5/16.

It is easiest to take the bar off the brackets, install the brackets separately, and then after the brackets are on, bolt up the bar. Just easier to work with. And keep the wrapping on the bar until you've mounted it so that you don't scratch it during the process.
Thanks man, but it seems that UPS is not coming today, it should be here already (It's 7:00 PM) but no sign of them, well, for Monday then.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:25 PM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

19mm wratchet was also used...sorry 4got 2 add that in...finally got my cvar back from teh dealer again after they scratched my wheel GRRR

it was more pain in the but with my fujitas on...but no big deal...

Quick Reply: GT SPEC: G37 Front Strut Bars.>>PREORDER NOW!