Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Help Vertini Fairlady on G37s

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Cambo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vertini Fairlady on G37s

Hi guys I have a few questions and would appreciate your advice.

I just aquired a set of Vertini Fairlady wheels, 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. Obviously my OEM lug nuts doesn't fit since it's too big so i need a skinny one. The Vertini website doesn't have lug nuts for sale, and some auto shop doesnt have the right thread(12x1.25). Also how would i configure my wheels? Do I use +43 front and +45 rear offsets as a basis like the OEM, or would i need to adjust that? And where would i go about to find a place who can mess around with offsets/spacers? The website offers little to no specs on their wheels, or maybe i just couldn't find it.

If anyone has any advice or websites where i can order the skinny lug nuts from, it would be most useful. I'm also looking for a lock nut set for the wheels, so if i can order a set of rim locks with the right thread and size please let me know.

Thanks,
Cambo

Last edited by Cambo; 03-18-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:10 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by Cambo
Hi guys I have a few questions and would appreciate your advice.

I just aquired a set of Vertini Fairlady wheels, 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. Obviously my OEM lug nuts doesn't fit since it's too big so i need a skinny one. The Vertini website doesn't have lug nuts for sale, and some auto shop doesnt have the right thread(12x1.25). Also how would i configure my wheels? Do I use +43 front and +45 rear offsets as a basis like the OEM, or would i need to adjust that? And where would i go about to find a place who can mess around with offsets/spacers? The website offers little to no specs on their wheels, or maybe i just couldn't find it.

If anyone has any advice or websites where i can order the skinny lug nuts from, it would be most useful. I'm also looking for a lock nut set for the wheels, so if i can order a set of rim locks with the right thread and size please let me know.

Thanks,
Cambo
Do you have a coupe or sedan? As far as offsets, they should be stamped on the back of the wheels, at least most wheels have it that way.
You should be able to get the info just by calling the company too, should have some way of ID ing the offset (hopefully)
For lug nuts try Charles at B2autodesigns, he's a vendor here & does a great job. Here's his lug nut thread
https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheel-a...-in-stock.html

Last edited by blnewt; 03-19-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Cambo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey thanks,

I checked the vendor it looks nice, maybe i get a set of black with locks.

My car is a coupe, '08 type S. I want to keep a smooth ride with these on, cuz they are bigger than my OEM, and the rear is also 1" bigger in width.