Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Really need help picking a wheel for my sedan...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Sarcastik

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Really need help picking a wheel for my sedan...

I've had my car ('09 moonlight white G37s sedan) for about a month now and I've took about a day every weekend looking at rims and going to rims shops getting quotes and waiting for calls back its been a mess. I originally wanted this look but on a sedan:

I'm steering away from these (just a little) because the cheapest I found them 4700 and also I'm scared about painting wheels to get the right color match considering that the paint won't hold up as well. I'm really looking to spend 3000 or less on wheels considering that I still have a whole lot more I want to do to the car and I'm not looking to spend 10 grand just on mods. (i know thats not uncommon, but not for me)

Another wheel I'm considering is the Vertini Drift:

I know it has reputation as being a volk rip off wheel but I kind of like the look and even if I could afford volks I wouldn't be interested in the GTS because it doesn't come in 20s.

The last idea I had my eye was perhaps all black or all black with pinstripe. All black is kind of overdone in my opinion and with pinstripe I only like about 50% of the time depending on the design of the wheel:

The fact of the matter is this going to be the biggest mod im going to do for my car so I want it to absolutely perfect when its done. Thats hard to do because as far as I know once you get rims your kind of stuck with them and I don't want to go thru the hassel of trying to sell them and get something else down the line. I would love to hear opinions and see examples of the the best looking white G37 would good rim selection. Please help because I can't go another month without wheels on my car
Old 10-06-2012, 10:11 AM
kchu221
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
if youre interested in 5 spoke wheels, look into advan tc3 and volk gts!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:18 AM
ImPLiCiTv36

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
or stance sc-5
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Sarcastik

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm more looking for opinions on what style of these 3 will set my car of best. It's not that I am wrapped up in what other people think. It's just that I've got in narrowed down to 3 looks and I'm torn between them for the reasons outlined above. Any advice or opinions would be very helpful