Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Warning....New Stance....

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:17 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Your getting close to my new wheel specs static!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:29 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by redrover23
Nice pickup on the centercaps. Do you mind sharing where you got them?
I will sum this one up quick so as not to bore you to death. Ive made it a point that when im at a show or a meet to approach anyone who has the CF Center Caps and offer them cash on the spot for them. Although some did show interest...they never parted ways with them, knowing they were discontinued. I believe after speaking with enough enthusiasts, word got around that i REALLY wanted these things...and was willing to pay well for them. So i got a PM last friday directing me to someone who had a brand new set. Needless to say...i owned them by Sat afternoon. lol. They werent cheap...but worth every penny.

Originally Posted by fairladyz34
Your getting close to my new wheel specs static!
Static baby! Yea man..unfortunately ill have the biggest spacers on the front ever...so in the future ill probably look to switch out the wheels so i can gain in lip, what im taking up in spacers. What are your new offsets going to be?
Old 04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
fairladyz34

Secret offsets lol!! I'll pm you
Old 04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
redrover23
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by RDDLINE
I will sum this one up quick so as not to bore you to death. Ive made it a point that when im at a show or a meet to approach anyone who has the CF Center Caps and offer them cash on the spot for them. Although some did show interest...they never parted ways with them, knowing they were discontinued. I believe after speaking with enough enthusiasts, word got around that i REALLY wanted these things...and was willing to pay well for them. So i got a PM last friday directing me to someone who had a brand new set. Needless to say...i owned them by Sat afternoon. lol. They werent cheap...but worth every penny.
Thanks for the reply!! I deleted my post cause you stated where you got them from (I missed it at first read). But thanks for the detail tho. Hopefully SSR brings them back. I have the high versions, but would rather have the low caps.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:47 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by redrover23
Thanks for the reply!! I deleted my post cause you stated where you got them from (I missed it at first read). But thanks for the detail tho. Hopefully SSR brings them back. I have the high versions, but would rather have the low caps.
Fosho! I was @ Amplified Motorsports on Saturday...and Lou told me you had some that you were thinking of selling! But i already had these lined up and on their way...so there was no time to hit you up.

They really should bring them back. I like them 10x better than the current caps i was running.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:04 PM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
I Like those updated picks homie and those center caps are off the hook!
Old 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

So last night i decided to put the G back under the knife. Afterall i do have an extra set of 25mil spacers to play with, so i attempted putting them on the rear.

Currently my G sits at +15 in the rear after a 15mil spacer, so pushing a 25mil would get it to +5. We had to raise it up in the rear considerably in order to clear it *since i dont have rear camber arms i cant add any negative camber. Needless to say it looked really aggressive with all the poke, but was ghastly when viewing the front and rear together. It was also too high for my taste...so after all the tinkering, we set it back to how it was when i came in which is +15 and slammed...and called it a night.

I did install my Cusco Strut Bar w/ Black PC'd brackets and True Burnt engine dress up bolt kit, so that came out pretty sweet. Now i just have to paint and install my new JDP Carbon Wing before WekFest

*UPDATED - taken 5/23 attempting a rear offset of +5 by adding a 25mil spacer to the rear

Name:  undertheknife.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  130.9 KB

Name:  plus5.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  52.9 KB

Name:  plus5rear.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  126.8 KB
Old 05-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
^ crazy fvcker!!!
The following users liked this post:
RaulMindsHisOwn (07-08-2013)
Old 05-24-2012, 05:27 PM
jorwick

Received 38 Likes on 20 Posts
James would have been proud of that poke if you left it that way bro!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:27 PM
OutcastAllDay37
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
done very nicely bro
Old 05-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Just wanted to personally say thank you for taking the time, effort and dedication required to run this kind of setup and document it in such great detail for the community. You have helped myself as well as I'm sure plenty of others in deciding what specs to run for an aggressive setup and for that the whole board owes you thanks. Keep up the amazing work, I can honestly say your G37 is in my top three list for sure.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by RaulGCustom
^ crazy fvcker!!!
If i would have kept it like that...i would be smoking the tires on every dip on the frwy. lol

Originally Posted by jorwick
James would have been proud of that poke if you left it that way bro!
FORSURE he would have. Im sure it would look good rolling. But sitting there...she was like Ugly Betty. lol

Originally Posted by OutcastAllDay37
done very nicely bro
Thanks homie. I didnt keep it that way though. Just tested the waters.

Originally Posted by Steveoh187
Just wanted to personally say thank you for taking the time, effort and dedication required to run this kind of setup and document it in such great detail for the community. You have helped myself as well as I'm sure plenty of others in deciding what specs to run for an aggressive setup and for that the whole board owes you thanks. Keep up the amazing work, I can honestly say your G37 is in my top three list for sure.
Fosho! Thanks for the accolades brother! I started this thread in hopes of members having a one stop spot to reference what steps I took in order to achieve this look.

Unless i get new tires in the future, possibly 225/245 setup, this is how the G will sit. F -5 / R +15.

Last edited by DRQKNHT; 05-25-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:51 PM
fairladyz34

keep on stancing bro! good ****
Old 05-25-2012, 01:12 PM
D_Rek

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dang bro, havent been on this on in a while but your car just keeps getting cleaner everytime i see it.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:22 AM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Pics of dress up bolts?

Quick Reply: Warning....New Stance....