Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Warning....New Stance....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Yo check it Rudy, from this past Sunday...there is a few more in one of my albums!

Old 04-17-2012, 02:28 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So friday night i added the SPC Front Camber Arms so i could push the front camber more negative, allowing me to push it out more. We also added 25mm spacers so now the front sits +0. AND lowered it about an additional 1/4 inch.

Im due for an alignment this saturday, where i will have the front camber matched up with the rear which will then tell me just how much further i need to go to get it to sit perfectly flush F and B. Im thinking just 5 more mils.

The below pics were taken @ Infest II this past weekend @ Glendale Nissan. The rear shots are more telling of the negative camber im running in the front.

^^^ You can tell here why im repainting my fenders and hood. Rock Chips for days!

After my alignment this Saturday, depending if my shop thinks it will make a difference...i may have the inside front fender shaved down *so more clearance than a roll*, offering max clearance w/o a flare, for the - offsets and how low i am.

Then front fenders and hood repaint + full clear bra.

And i MIGHT consider rebarreling the wheels so i can gain in lip what ive added in spacers, which would almost be an extra inch in the front and 1/2 an inch in the rear.

Last edited by DRQKNHT; 04-18-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by ZOSTER33
Yo check it Rudy, from this past Sunday...there is a few more in one of my albums!
Damn Lorenzo...Nice shot man!!! Thanks brother! Good times hanging with you too.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:03 PM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Originally Posted by RDDLINE
Damn Lorenzo...Nice shot man!!! Thanks brother! Good times hanging with you too.
Same here Rudy! I think I have a few more shots of your Bomb A** ride
I'll forward them to you
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Old 04-17-2012, 03:55 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Has to be my fav g on forum. Aero kit looks mean as fuq when it's completely slammed.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
I still can't believe how clean your car is! Looks sick man keep up the good work
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM
InspiredMan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
stance is great!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:05 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by ZOSTER33

Love this shot! We need to arrange a Socal Driven and MNGC photoshoot
Old 04-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Gville37

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
RDDLINE great looking car. can you post pics of the car post clear bra. I am interested in doing the same but not sure if clear bra on a black car will look good.GL with future plans
Old 04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by myk1013

Originally Posted by P Casey
Has to be my fav g on forum. Aero kit looks mean as fuq when it's completely slammed.
Thanks guys! It really is not easy getting this front bumper to sit low let me tell you! lol. You literally have to DUMP it! Ive almost put my coils down all the way in the front.

Originally Posted by RYs06MT
I still can't believe how clean your car is! Looks sick man keep up the good work
Thanks brother! My neighbors prob think ima freak since i dust it and spray & wipe it each time i get home before it goes in my garage.

Originally Posted by InspiredMan
stance is great!
Its still a work in progress...but its getting there.

Originally Posted by soolman32
Love this shot! We need to arrange a Socal Driven and MNGC photoshoot
DUDE. That would be baller. Im so down for that! Even get some of the FL boys to cruise...man that would be sick!

Originally Posted by Gville37
RDDLINE great looking car. can you post pics of the car post clear bra. I am interested in doing the same but not sure if clear bra on a black car will look good.GL with future plans
The entire front bumper is clear bra'd in all of those pictures. It came out really nice. Its really hard to notice unless you start to feel around underneath the bumper or put your nose 1/2 inch off the bumper to try and see where you might find it creased in the corner where it folds. I have no doubt doing the entire hood and fenders will come out just as well. IMO its a great investment. I have 0 worries now when im driving....at least for the front bumper. I cant wait to get the fenders and hood repainted so i can protect those too. Then my whole front end will feel bulletproof. lol!
Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Gville37

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
yea clear bra is a life saver. drive and no worries about bugs, rocks,etc.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Just now saw the updated shots and wow you are killin the G scene! Man i wish i had the pleasure of shooting my car next to your's lol 2 SICK Slammed Aero/IPL Gs FTW!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:06 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by soolman32
Hey Rudy_ How much camber are you running front/back? I have to admit that seeing your G makes me wanna go after stance all the way.... But my G handles like it's on rails after all my suspension upgrade.. So tempting though

BTW_ The spoiler finishes the rear nicely
OC Infiniti hooked up my alignment this past Saturday. Im running -3.7 in the front and -3.8 in the rear with factory toe settings. yeaa buddy!

Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels
Just now saw the updated shots and wow you are killin the G scene! Man i wish i had the pleasure of shooting my car next to your's lol 2 SICK Slammed Aero/IPL Gs FTW!
Thanks brosef! Drive that badboy out to Cali! Some rolling shots side by side would OWN!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:13 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

OK so now with my alignment all done i can finally push out the front to the max setting so its as flush as the rear.

Next mod: getting the front to -5 or -10 offset.

Ill be picking up some larger spacers from James @ OC Infiniti then update with pictures. Then i believe the stance will be complete.

I also picked up a few things over the weekend....HIDs for my fogs and the very elusive Carbon Fiber SSR center caps! They are my new pride and joy!
Big ups to Chris @ FX Auto Design for the caps and CookieNinja for the intel! You guys rock!

Quick Reply: Warning....New Stance....