Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

Eibach Drop Installation Advice in Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Trupix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eibach Drop Installation Advice in Orlando, FL

So I'm thinking of dropping my Ride with the Eibach Pro-kit or what not, I do not have the tools nor the expertise to do this myself :/ So I was wondering if anyone knew or could recommend of a shop in Orlando or around Orlando Florida to get this done at and about how much I would be looking at to get this done. I heard that the Eibach drop is small enough so that I don't need the camber kit or what not, but should I get the camber kit anyways? Should I just get the whole setup done right? or Just do the springs etc, and what would be the price difference with the two options etc, with labor and parts.
Thanks for the advice in advance!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

For spring installation its not too difficult. Try giving Titan motorsports a call, or Central florida turbo. If anything, you could take a little trip down to S&R Performance. Thats the place where i got my coilovers installed. When i first put springs on, i did those myself though.

For the camber kit, thats not necessary.. just wait a week or so after the installation and go get a alignment. Firestone off of chickasaw and lk. underhill does lifetime alignments for $149, thats what i ended up picking.

If you need help with anythin else let me know! its nice to see another o-town g37 driver.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Trupix

Thanks Mikey. Ya I just picked up my G from Orlando Infiniti last saturday, so far I'm in love! lol... But yah my first mod will be lowering a little just to cover the gap.. I think I will check out Titan they look legit. As far as coilovers other than being able to change the height, would you say it's a better ride? Or since I'm only dropping my car a little it really wouldn't be worth getting coilovers?
Old 08-20-2009, 12:33 AM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Theyre awesome.. if you'd like you can see how my car is. I have Kw-v3's installed. It just depends on what you want.